Score: 4.18 Votes: 11
rate this

Tagging FAQ

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 98.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Nothing for J-Lo or Kardashian asses? Maybe a JunkInDaTrunk tag ... even though I hate that saying. Thick covers some but I don't consider J-Lo or Kim Kardashian thick. Ass implants are popular these days, so skinny girls can have nice, round asses too.
Lvl 3
Hi Eric, I'm fairly new here, but one thing I really like about the site is the tagging feature. But, as I was using search, and then tagging pics, I saw that there are some that I think should be added, such as:

Under Persons -
sisters and/or twins

Bodyparts -
dimples
tongue - for non-licking. And though there's a "face-making" tag, this is more specific.

Clothing -
denim skirt or jean skirt - again more specific.
hippy - kind of like the opposite of emo
pajamas or PJs
robe

Environment -
backyard or yard
barn or farm
swing or playground

Act -
exercising

Sports -
gymnastics

Objects -
lollipop
stuffed animal (Teddy bear)

Now on the subject of pubic hair (hairy), it says "If she's got a hairy crotch, then she gets a hairy tag. Simple as that." Sorry, but I don't think it's that simple. It depends on how hairy is "hairy." I've seen some pics tagged as hairy when she only has just small patch of hair. Personally, I think it's sad that a lot of people today think that women should be completely shaved, and if they see a little hair, its "eww she's hairy." BS!
When I see a pubic mohawk (as I call it - others call it a landing strip), I would call that shaved, but some other guys would call it hairy.

Here's what I would suggest for tags:
"pubes - shaved"
"pubes - natural"
"pubes - hairy" -- for when there's more than average amount of hair

And along these lines, there should be a tag for "arm-pit hair." Right now, the hairy tag is being used for that.

Also, it seems that some people today don't know the difference between a nipple and an areola.
Puffy really has nothing to do with the nipple, it's the areola.
Does "nipples-large" mean the nipples or the areola -- or both? The same for "nipples-small."
And I think there should be a tag for inverted nipples.

Thanks.
Lvl 6
Ahh thanks for clearing that up. I think maybe I had a translation issue! In the UK tights and leggings are different things. You could just wear leggings with a T-Shirt around town. They are a specific item of clothing though, not just tight fitting pants/trousers. Tights are what Americans call Pantihose and would be worn under a skirt/dress etc.
Lvl 70
Hi again, just a few more suggestions about the tags :

- The "truck" tag in "objects" should be moved to "location" with the "car" one (or the opposite).

- A "bend over" tag in "position" would be really useful as lot's of babes tend to have this position that can't really be considered as "standing".

- I still don't know what to tag on pictures with hairs put in a bun (like this one : http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/1360307/1/ ). Ponytail or braid or nothing ?

- Could you explain what the "toy" tag is supposed to be used for ? Real toys (for children or things like that, like cuddly toys) or sex toys ?

Thanks
Lvl 18
Tag suggestion:

Under "Body > Clothing" category - how about "mask" or "masked" ?
Lvl 6
Hi,

i have a suggestion for tags... why you don't increase the credits that everybody earn tagging pictures... i'm not interested in credits but i tag always, but for a lot of people this will increase the amount of tagged pictures, that will confirm WBW in the best site ever! 0.01 credits for tag are really cheap!!! Oh, and what about the tag "nail polish"? Thanx.
Lvl 20
Can I have a dimples tag? Maybe one for face dimples and one for back dimples.
Lvl 6
A tag suggestion: phototype "quality" (low, medium, high)?
It would be really useful.
Thanx.
Lvl 25
for my 2p,
phase out "couple" and "trio", the specific "Female/Female" and "Female/Female/Female" type tags should be enough.
add "spit-roast" under positions.
replace "Cricket" with a general coverall "sports" tag. There are no pics with the cricket tag, us Brits don't do that.
Lvl 70
The tag FAQ is now complete with a few changes made. Here is the list :

Persons :
- group changed > only applies for 4 or more people being the focus of the picture.
- interracial changed > only applies for sexual activities.
- milf removed > people didn't used it correctly. The "mature" tag (or other age indications) should be enough.
- orgy changed > applies for more than 4 people having sex.
- hairy > a clarification was added to avoid wrong use of this tag.

Clothes :
- boot changed > include uggs.
- doctor removed > was not used.
- one-piece changed > now include one-piece clothes and lingerie too.
- rubber > merged with latex into latex/rubber.
- spikes removed > was not used.
- teacher removed > was not used.
- coat/jacket added.
- maid added.
- nightie added.

Hair :
- hair-bun added.

Tits :
- tits-pasties added.

Environment :
- university removed > was the same as college.
- transports added.
- yard added.
- inside added.

Events :
- anniversary removed > was not used.

Positions :
- bendover added.
- exercising added.

Sports :
- cricket removed > was not used.

Objects :
- limo removed > was redundant with car. You can now use transports to specify.
- TV added.
- table added.
- toy > split into toy-sex and toy-other.
- more little changes have been done for a few objects to make them more relevant.

Phototype :
- slideshow removed.
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 59
Omuh doin a hell of a job here, picking up the slack that I left when I got preoccupied by other things.

And boy was that a lot of slack to pick up.
expat2011 finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Well thank you sir
expat2011 finds this awesome.
Lvl 35
I second that, well done omuh (beer)

Am I missing the cameltoe tag? Cannot find it.

NVM, found it BTW, thought this thread was gonna be informative (and it was) didn't expect to crackup laughing throughout. Especially liked the emo description
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 70
hehe thanks ^^

The emo description was from Eric but I tried to keep some humor as well when completing the FAQ
Lvl 35
What about the nipple situation

When I see some big ole Susan B Anthony nickel-sized areolas, I am tagging nipples-large. Same with a girl with almost no areolas, I am tagging nipples-small. That right?
Lvl 70
Well, the nipple isn't the same as the areola, so the nipple-large/small tags should only concern the nipple.
But, yeah, as there is no tag for areolas, there is sometimes confusion.
Lvl 59
I've always used our "nipple" tags as a synonym for "areola" because people just tend to think of them as all in one...most people aren't up on their breast anatomy

So, yeah, for big-pepperoni sized areolae I tag "nipples-large" and for huge eiffel-tower pointy nipples that you can hang your coat on I tag "nipples-large" AND "nipples-hard"
Lvl 70
I'll change the description then so it's clear for everyone, including myself

(You like your eiffel tower reference, don't you ? )
Lvl 70
Other :
- beads changed to jewelry as it was too specific. New description added.
Lvl 13
I've got a question. First of wow what a job of describing all of these tags!

So should I only be using one of these words(fit, thin, skinny, athletic)at a time to describe a girl. I have been using sometimes two because my thought was that if some else was looking for this exact picture (not type of girl) they may use either cause either is pretty much true.

If I'm doing it wrong I want to change! Let me know.
  • Goto: