Score: 4.40 Votes: 125
rate this

Pictures of me, yipee! :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 12 years ago Views: 74.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
Love this thread!
Lvl 6
one beautiful fantastic looking lady.. gorgeous "real" body!!!
Lvl 29
Soogy sandy slug shagger your stuff is great baby, keep it up and do me a sign pleeeze
Lvl 13
Giving this thread a big ol' bump, cuz hey, I'm a fan!
So, please, please, please, AngelicTease, give us some freshies?
New pix, that is. Maybe something in a---> ?
Lvl 4
Great thread, keep up the good work!!!
Lvl 6
Sad boobies

Lvl 28
Awwww. Why are the boobies sad?
Lvl 6
Errr... because they are.
Lvl 28
sweet
Lvl 6
Nurse.
(These are pictures from a video, I made the silly mistake of trying to make videos with sun shining through the window and ended up ruining all the videos I made, grrr. I didn't even know the sun shined in England, especially not when it's meant to be winter!)

Enjoy xxx
Lvl 28
Sad boobies.
Lvl 17
Good stuff!

I'm surprised the sun was shining too!

Love the sad boobie pics! Very inventive!
Lvl 6
It'll probably be cold now and not sunny for today and every other day coz I'm not trying to make videos, grrr.
I didn't want to do them on the sofa coz I always do them there, but then I couldn't get the angles I wanted on the bed and coz I wasn't used to moving around on a bed I kept falling off! So it's probably best to just be boring and stick to the sofa, at least then there's no dodgy lighting and I can get what I want in the video, instead of the sun shining out my arse and blocking my flange grr.

I would post proper pictures, but I've not taken any for months. I looked so gross in the last ones I took, it's put me off taking pictures for life haha. See:

I looked like I was 7 months pregnant with twin elephants AND manny the momoth And my face looked a million times more gross than usual so I had to stick something over it.
Lvl 12
Im loving the pics.
Lvl 6
Thankies
Think everyone here has forgotten about me, oh well eh. :P
(Or more likely, they've gone off me haha.)
Lvl 6
Good looking pics from a damn good looking lady! One of the best threads I've run acrossed! Good job keep posting!
Wow amazingly gorgeous!! your super beautiful! any chance i can get a fan sign? would love one if u have the time!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Thankies
Think everyone here has forgotten about me, oh well eh. :P
(Or more likely, they've gone off me haha.)

Your welcome. And if they have, just leaves more for me.
Lvl 6
I can't do fan signs at the moment, my little boardy thing broke, and I don't want to write peoples names on pieces of paper. I have visions of my paper recycling bin falling over and pieces of paper with 'Mr Knobcheese' 'DickInYourMuff' 'Willy Splodge' and 'Flange Crustycake' flying down my street, eek.
Lvl 28
Haha that would be pretty funny though!
  • Goto: