Pictures of me, yipee! :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 12 years ago Views: 74.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by th3_b16d4w6

cool

Innit.
YAY for not being a lurker, I wont shoot you now, I'll just shoot that notech prat.
Lvl 15
good thread. I will take a fan sign if your still doing them.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by jasper54

good thread. I will take a fan sign if your still doing them.

Invalid code word.

I'm doing the fan signs now, so if anyone wants one, you have until I post them to post the correct code word for a fan sign. It'll probably take me about 30 mins to take them.
Lvl 18
Waiting eagerly.
Lvl 6
Probably be closer to an hour from that post/30 minutes from this post, I'm doing them whilst working so have to keep stopping to do cam shows haha. And I decided to do each person 3 times so it's taking ages! Done 3 so far out of 13, woo hoo!
Lvl 11
Great thread, shaved? Unshaved? Who gives a fuck, you're stunning! Are you sure you are in the u.k? I noticed it was sunny in one set.
Lvl 11
Can i have a sign as well, thanks, need a new ava and get rid of the goodies
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Hamish35

Great thread, shaved? Unshaved? Who gives a fuck, you're stunning! Are you sure you are in the u.k? I noticed it was sunny in one set.

Hahaahaha. It was on a day of rare sunshine. :P I could do pictures in the rain now I have a waterproof camera! Maybe one day haha! Bet it wont rain for ages now I've said that!

MAKE SURE YOU WRITE THE CORRECT CODE WORD IF YOU WANT A FAN SIGN, OTHERWISE YOU WONT GET ONE!!!!!
Lvl 6
Done everyone! Was meant to have breakfast 30 minutes ago, so going to eat then I'll post them xx
Lvl 6
Notech_The_Abbot
Lvl 6
Fan Signs, yay!

scrog

Althalus

deathbyboredom

Corkboy32

th3_b16d4w6

joc1875

MeatU2

Enjoy!
xxx
Anyone who accuses me of being fake now can kiss my arse!
* This post has been modified by bustMall : 11 years ago
Lvl 18
Beautiful. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Anyone who accuses me of being fake now can kiss my arse!

Love the pink top, fits you well and your belly.. i wanna blow a raspberry on it! These are sweet, thank you!
Lvl 12
hey hot stuff, don't forget me. Soggy sandy slug shagger
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by dbldouce

hey hot stuff, don't forget me. Soggy sandy slug shagger

I'm not doing them anymore sorry. I might do them again next friday, so you'll have to watch for me posting about it and the code word then. I did say in one of my last posts I'd do them for people if they posted BEFORE I posted the fan signs, and no one did. I was only meant to do them on friday, so think I was nice enough to still let people post for them on saturday and sunday. Today is monday. :P
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by scrog

Love the pink top, fits you well and your belly.. i wanna blow a raspberry on it! These are sweet, thank you!

OMG your new avatar thingymibobi is awesome!
Lvl 94
very nice postings
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Abbot

(I'll try anything once)

In that case, join the LDS leader and post a song on "Somebody that I used to know"
Lvl 28
Ahem.... Nice work for the boys & girls of WBW, AngelicTease.

Howev's, as "keeper of the rules", I must point out that we have a 20 THUMBS PER POST LIMIT.

I fixed it for you this time. Please break further large groups of pics into multiple posts. Though the rule is a little archaic, there are still some people on dial-up connections, and the size limits are made to keep their browsing experience tolerable.

(Be nice to the Monk guy... he's alright )

acid_mojojojo

Dennis1977

BMX-er

TheItch

Jester252 thanks for coming out of lurking to post on my topic!
  • Goto: