Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Crew Changes and Intentions. UPDATE: 13 FEB 2013

Starter: Bangledesh Posted: 14 years ago Views: 4.5K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Yeah, she needs to put a capital on her screen name.

It's bugging me lol.

Seems like she'll be a pretty good replacement for SP. Plus she's there fucking constantly lol.
it wont let me!!! ive tried.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramsann

...it wont let me!!! ive tried.

Looks good bro.
Lvl 15
Wait, there's ladies on here? Yeah

Whatever next? Zombies
Lvl 37

Who's the slacker updater mod?
Lvl 27
Knacki retired as a movie mod
Lvl 70
You forgot to add jenn in the Meet the mod thread Demo
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh

You forgot to add jenn in the Meet the mod thread Demo

That would have been that slacker Bangles, but I'll get her added this evening at some point
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO

That would have been that slacker Bangles, but I'll get her added this evening at some point

Pfft... Your job.
I don't color code shit.
Lvl 27
Mr. Bubbles has resigned from the crew...

Anyone interested in becoming a mod in BMF?
Lvl 22
Demo I'll give it a shot,can't be worse than WTG. Right? I mostly have the time to keep up. So?
Lvl 24
BMF is generally a different situation than WTG.
A lot more personally intensive and demanding.
You have to have access to each file upload site that gets linked to, in order to properly moderate the forum.

Brose the forums, and see what hosts are being used these days (I used to know, but with all the shakeups over the last few months, the only one I know of is still Rapidshare.

...And that might not even be on the list due to public shock from the shakeups.

So yeah, browse BMF and see if you'd be willing to take up (or already have) a subscription to a couple of the large upload sites.

Back when I was even remotely active in BMF I had subs to RS, MU, and MP.

Either you'll have to spend some money, or be very diligent with your calculator and clock.
Lvl 22
I sort of figured it would be tough but with the mentors I have it could be done.
Lvl 28
Noticed Omuh's comment in spam.

I used to tag quite a bit for credits, and I know there's a lot of untagged pics. If there's help needed there, I'm willing.

Too much bandwidth required in BMF for my aircard speed and restrictions.
Lvl 27
@ Notech, if you wanna have a go at BMF, start working with Syd to get a feel for what you are in for and let me know how it goes, if it goes well after a week I'll throw you in there officially...

@ bust, you now have tag rights, if you have questions just throw them at omuh don't ask me, it's not my thing and omuh has been awesome at getting all that stuff inline.
Lvl 30
Quote:

@ Notech, if you wanna have a go at BMF, start working with Syd to get a feel for what you are in for and let me know how it goes, if it goes well after a week I'll throw you in there officially...

I would appreciate working with Notech, not only as an experienced Crew Team, but as also a personal Buddy. We should get along fine, as not only is he dedicated to one and all, we sort of work the same wave-length even tho we are Universes apart. It won't give me much time to spend on my Jokes section, but always plenty of time to share the occasional laugh. A pre-welcome to BMF, Notech. Catch up with you, when you've finished your house chores.
Lvl 70
Quote:

@ bust, you now have tag rights, if you have questions just throw them at omuh don't ask me, it's not my thing and omuh has been awesome at getting all that stuff inline.

I though every mod had tagging right ?
Well Demo, do you have the list of everyone that has permanent tag rights (mod and regular members) ? Or can you only see it when checking someone's profile ? It would help trying to figure how many we are actively tagging and try to organize.

And bustMall, feel free to read the changes in the tag FAQ if it's not already done and if you have questions, like Demo said, PM me
Lvl 27
@ omuh, no every mod doesn't have tagging rights, and the only way I can find out who on the crew has them is to go through each crew member individually and check what rights they have. I'll get you a list when I have time to go through them all.

And as far as regular members who have tagging rights, I have no way of knowing, there is no list of them anywhere that I'm aware of
Lvl 70
Quote:

@ omuh, no every mod doesn't have tagging rights, and the only way I can find out who on the crew has them is to go through each crew member individually and check what rights they have. I'll get you a list when I have time to go through them all.

And as far as regular members who have tagging rights, I have no way of knowing, there is no list of them anywhere that I'm aware of

Ok thanks ^^
Well I guess you'll have to review every member's profile to make me that list
Maybe ochie, Diz or someone else in the Netherlands do have a way to catch list them all though ?
Lvl 28
It's kinda weird how Notech wants to be the mod of everything.

Lvl 22
Just trying to lend a hand H-Dawg

@ omuh ,I am a tag mod FYI .
  • Goto: