Score: 4.57 Votes: 14
rate this

Your strangest surprise

Starter: RogueLeader Posted: 15 years ago Views: 12.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by acdiflash

i mean it is gross especially with women bush and oral sex, not to mention how much bacteria can live in that woods ...hehe

Amen, dude! I refer back to my experience. My ex-fiance didn't shave. Her excuse was actually that it trapped the bacteria... And you want me to go down on that!?!?!?! Needless to say, I made sure I cleaned that thoroughly in the shower before we had sex! I love oral, but DAMN!
Lvl 59
Not sure why I didn't add anything to this...i've got lots of stories...some of them didn't happen to me, but to my friends, which is even better...but this one was mine.

So, a night a couple of years ago, my buddies and I all head out to 'our' bar. We have this one dude who hangs out with us, who we called "Stinky Eddie" for, well, obvious reasons. Not the most hygienic dude, you know. Also, a bit of a fatty. But he's super personable and knows like the entire town, so he's good to have around for various reasons. So he was with us that night, amongst a group of others that typically hung out there.

Anyway, Lindros was in "chill mode" that night, which is totally different than "creep mode." Short version, chill mode is when you don't really feel like putting in the effort to meet and greet new chicks and try to get numbers and stuff and as such just hang out, have a few drinks, bullshit with friends and such. If you get some ass, so be it, but you're not looking for it in chill mode. In creep mode, well, that's when you're actively looking to acquire a female (or male, I guess, if you're into that thing) to make genital-to-genital contact with, as quickly as possible.

So, like I was saying, I was in chill mode, just enjoying the surroundings. Most of the night was uneventful, just hanging out, enjoying a few adult beverages, etc. So, toward the end of the night, none of us were really doing much, so we decided that we'd head out to breakfast after the bar closed. Now, Ed was talking to some random chick, but he's notorious for just landing in the "friend zone," so I try to head over to him, while not disturbing his conversation, to try to find out if he's going to head to breakfast with us, or if he was going to hang out with this chick some more. That didn't go exactly as planned.

Now, I didn't know this chick at all, and she wasn't really my type - so just pop into the conversation real quick, being like, "Excuse me, honey," then kinda ask him quietly if he's hanging with her or if he wants to head with us to teh food place. (Dude woulda been mad had we just left and not included him into the eating activites - lol heavy dudes). Anyway, Ed's been putting like solid effort into this chick, working on her for like an hour, at least. So, he says he's cool, and that he's going to hang with her a bit more. So, I'm about to head out, but before I can leave the table, she's says to Ed, "Who's that!" I roll my eyes (to myself) because I'm feeling kinda bad that my buddy just put in a shitload of work on this chick, and I can tell it's about to entirely crumble in front of both of our eyes.

Ed, as he must do, introduces me, in his typical cock-blocky way. (He had that bad habit of trying to make all of his friends look like dickheads around chicks, trying to be the white-knight - noob.) Well, I try to wiggle outta there without being too rude, because that might fuck up Ed's chances too, but, that tiny bit of niceness, she takes as sincere interest in whatever the nonsensical shit she was talking about. Well, I didn't mean to project that shit, so damn, failure. Unfortunately, I've been at their table for like less than 2 minutes, and it's entirely obvious that she has now focused like 110% of her attention to me. Well, trying to make the best of a bad situation, I'm like, "Well, nice meeting you, but we're gonna head out an grab some breakfast." Editors note: Pancakes, NOMNOMNOM.

Again, this does not go as I had hoped, as she invites herself out to breakfast with us. And now, because she's just managed to turn 'hanging out with Ed' into 'hanging out with Ed and friends, one of whom she's shown more interest in than she has in Ed' he gets a bit butthurt over it and is like, "No, I've got to get up early (a blatant lie), so I'm not heading out." I try to get him to come out with us, because there's no way in hell I want to deal with listening to this chick's drunken blather for the next hour while trying to enjoy my Moons over my Hammy. Also, this brings up another dilemma, because Ed has one of the cars we were going to take, and this chick is way too drunk to be driving around...and she knows it. So she's like, "I'll go with whoever, as long as they can bring me back to my car after breakfast so I'm more sober."

Of course, because pancakes take precedence over annoying broad, I allow her to drive with me, even though I'm pretty sure this is going to end horribly. So, we get to the restaurant; me, Jordan (the chick - with a boy's name, FTL), and two of our other friends come in the other car. So, this chick is talking like, nonstop through the entire time at the restaurant, which is just sooo fucking annoying. None of us really even know her, yet she feels like she needs to tell us her entire life story, including some crazy odd tangent about this one time when she was involved in "a jewel heist." Great, not only is this dumb broad ruining my peaceful breakfast with uninteresting stories, but I'm apparently eating breakfast with Patty Hearst, now - AND I have to take her back to her car. UGH.

So, I finish my food, my buddies finish up as well, but of course Chatty Cathy has been talking the whole time, so is only like 1/2 done her meal. Great. Now, because it's late and everyone's been up drinking forever, they want to take off, and go to sleep, presumably after jamming ice-picks into their ears after listening to this tripe. So they take off, leaving me with Blabbering Betty. B-E-A-utiful. .

I sit there, in agony, listening to her go on and on - a few times wondering how mad Ed would be if I just abandoned this chick he knows in the restaurant; maybe faking a family emergency of some sort? - waiting for her to finish her dumb ass story, or whatever was coming outta her mouth. At some point, I excuse myself to hit the head, because I have to piss like a racehorse. As it turns out, the restrooms of this restaurant were in the basement of the restaurant...the vestibule had a flight of stairs which led down to the bathrooms, and the restaurant was on the floor above. This will not end well. Although, at this point, maybe being bludgeoned to death with a Denny's spoon in the basement of the restaurant might not be too bad.

I head into the bathroom, and take a nice, solid, long pee. One of those cool pees, where it feels good, man. Kinda like you just blew the biggest nut ever, except without the orgasm and tittes and such. So, feeling more comfortable, and proud of my epic piss, I wash my hands (you should too, you dirty fuckers. You just had your dick in your hand, wash that shit - I don't want to be holding a door handle that you've just been fondling after you were shaking your piss off your cock) and head outta the bathroom.

*Oh Shit*

The I open the bathroom door, and this chick is standing in the tiny little hall area, outside of the bathrooms. I'm kinda trapped here.

<_<
>_>

So, I'm kinda looking for a way outta here, but, I don't really see one, so I said something like, "Uh, what are you doin' down here?"

"Waiting for you," she says.

Great. So, trying to deflect, I'm like, "Um, well, you could have waited upstairs...it's only like 3 seconds from here." <insert awkward weak laugh here>

She replies, "Well, yeah, but then it would have been harder to do this" and proceeds to jam her tongue down my throat while grabbing by crotcha-region with the grip of a gorilla. I'm now some weird combination of drunk, annoyed, scared and turned on. The drunkeness and annoyance are self-explanatory, as is the scared part (I may be hanging out with Lizzie Borden, it appears). But she wasn't bad looking; probably in the 35-40th percentile of the women I've screwed, so, while not being a supermodel, there are lots of guys who would have been flattered. Not me, but, then, not a lot of guys are as blessed in the awesome department as I. So be it. Anyway, I guess I kinda go with the kiss, and on the bright side, at least she's not talking for two fucking seconds.

The kiss ends as I pull away, because she's still a sloppy drunk-ish chick and now my face is covered in drunk girl spit/syrup residue, I think. Gross. But she's also taken off her sweater, at some point between the time we got to the restaurant and now. I'm not really sure when that happened, but it also appears she's got some solid terts. Not massive DD's or anything, but a solid full C, small D. She still sucks, but has now gained 2 mediocre attributes that provide some distraction from the rest of her sucking as a human. Then she talks again.

"I HAVE TO FUCK YOU!"

"Wha?!"

She whispers, even though we're the only two people in this hallway vestibule thing, "I NEED TO FUCK YOU, NOW."

Need? Seems a strong choice of words. Is something horrible going to happen if I don't fornicate with this broad? Regardless, by now, my testicles have awoken from their slumber, and are dumping testosterone into my bloodstream, making me say to myself, "Meh, no work, big-ish tits, not bad looking, overall, GO FOR IT!" My mind is able to use it's better judgment, however, and overrule teh nuts, with sane arguments like, "Hey she's more than just a little unhinged, and, 'Hey, can you imagine being around this girl for another hour?!'"

The problem, however, is that I still have a 15 minute or so drive back to her car, during which we're going to be entirely alone. Now, I'm a fella with pretty strong willpower and self restraint, but there are limits to these things, you know. The human-ness and fallibility and such.

Cut to my car, as we're heading back to the parking lot to drop her off. At the time, I drove a Jeep Wrangler, standard transmission. Which means, for those of you unfamiliar, that the gearshift is a pretty big stick that sits between the two front seats. I bring this up, because I've found, over the years, that it's much easier to receive a blowjob while driving somewhere in an automatic car than it is in a standard. The logistics of having to shift over her head a bunch of times, with her hair getting in the way and all that non-fun stuff, just makes it a hassle. And I bring that up, because, for all the dumb shit this chick said, and said she'd done, she was skilled as hell at blowing a dude around a gearshift. And by 'a dude,' I mean me. Again, the bright side to the events now going down (literally, lol), was that she's not talking. And that's a big upside. The other part was me getting a BJ, which is also in the not-a-downside category.

Unfortunately for me, I'm not the hugest fan of BJs, since they're like a poor facsimile of sex, only with teeth and faces and such. So, at some point, she bobs up, and is like, pull over here, pointing to an under-construction housing development which is relatively desolate. Now, by this point, my nuts have taken the upper hand in the logic-vs-sex battle going on in my mind. Such is life.

We pull over, and get into the back seat of my jeep to do the secksytime activities. First, however, I make a stop at my glovebox to grab a condom or 4, which I ingeniously stashed there in the even of just such an emergent situation. Mind you, for the most of this time, she's still mouthifying my wang. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

As I pull out the rubbers to slap one on, I'm again reminded of how awful this broad is, as she says, "Woah, who are you, Mr. Protection?!" ZOMG, WTF.

Now, I've been with plenty of chicks who aren't huge fans of condoms. In fact, I'm pretty sure most chicks prefer getting it raw dawg, but, the possible downsides to such reckless activities are pretty huge, in the scope of life - you know - Teh Aids, Teh Babies - and I can just stop there. So, while I understand the gut feeling that condoms suck, and, in fact, share such sentiments, they're a necessary evil, you know? Well, apparently she didn't, because I've never had a chick be so vehemently against wearing jimmy caps - and genuinely surprised that I was about to throw one on. Which is even more proof that I NEED TO WEAR ONE. She's obviously had plenty of raw dick riding up in there, and I'm not trying to catch whatever those scummy dudes have deposited in this broad's womb.

Anyway, we get into the back seat, after I get my condom all ready for a close up inspection of her vagoo, and off we go. Now, by this point she only had her pants off and was down to her bra. She's sitting on top of me, on the bench seat in the back of the jeep, in this abandoned development at like 4 a.m., bouncing up and down. So, all in all, not horrible times, but certainly not what i had expected starting the night out. But the fun doesn't stop there. So, as I'm fucking this chick, I'm getting pissed off because, (1) were it not for some extraordinary circumstances, she wouldn't have gotten this far with me, (2) I unintentionally cock-blocked my buddy, (3) I'm fucking this chick and her bra is still on and (4) I'm going to be tired as hell the next day. By this point, I can't do anything about the first two things, nor the fourth. The 3rd, however, is rectifiable. So I reach around, to take off her bra, and, honest to god, she says, "Why do you want that off?" Really? I mean, you really just asked that? Next are you going to ask if I breath air? Live on planet earth?

Well, because I am a man and she is a woman (one who apparently needs my cock) I disregard her silly question, and proceed to remove her bra, to get a better look at what she's workin' with there, those C/Ds. This was mistake number elevetyfive on the night. As the bra starts to come off, her tits spill outta those cups like water falling out of a full cup. They were about as firm as a handful of air. On top of that, her nipples were approximately the size of Chicago. I've never been, but I'm just assuming, from satellite pictures I've seen, the size of Chicago. That would be cool, I guess, if I were into crop-circle sized nipples, or fucking chicks who look like they're rejects from the Mütter Museum, but I'm not, so it wasn't. Ladies, if you're ever fucking a dude, and he makes this face:

...something probably isn't going well. Let us just say that I was doing a pretty solid Pacino impression at that point.

...To be continued (surprise ending to come)...
Lvl 59
Cliffs Notes for the tl;dr folks.

[X] - EL Friend puts in lot of work for pussy.
[X] - In 2 seconds, EL accidentally cockblocks friend
[ ] - Chick is overly ugly
[X] - El gets stuck with most annoying chick on planet.
[X] - Chick seduces EL, scares EL
[X] - Chick says, "Who are you, Mr. Protection" to a dude she just met like 2 hours before, when he pulls out a condom
[ ] - Classy Chick in story
[X] - Horrible, gross titties
[ ] - Concise
[X] - TL: DR
Lvl 23
nice bump jeff

Lvl 28
Bracing for epic.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by HighGuy

nice bump jeff

I know right?

Like, my cliff's notes post is longer than the average WBW post.
Lvl 22
Way to go EL,

next thing you know you will make epic long posts like someone else

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Q5cDj1zL4[/youtube]
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 28
Apparently that post had something to do with Speed Gonzalez
Lvl 59
Where were we....

Oh, ok, so I just got a glimpse of this chick's sag-alicious tits, complete with nips (technically areolae) the approximate size of Saturn's rings. Well, I could just stop now, call it a night, go home, scrub my junk with bleach, and pass out. But nobody likes a quitter. So, I figure I might as well keep up my rep as an awesome fuck, so I go with it.

Now, I'm pounding out this girl and start to get bored, so, you know, you gotta see what you can get away with. So, as she's enjoying herself, I figure I might as well see what happens if I slide a finger over to her dumper hole. Well, she seemed pretty cool with a little light pressure, so I say to myself, 'carry on, self' - and I do. So, I'm sexing this chick while ramming her poop-chute a solid knuckle deep. This is probably a good like, 20 minutes in or so, and she's apparently come once or twice - what the hell do I know, I don't pay attention to that - and by now, she's starting to slime up my junk with her clam ooze. Kinda gross.

Anyway, she seems to really be digging the whole fucking-while-getting-violently-ass-fingered thing, so I figure, I might as well let some other fingers join in the fun. So the party in her rusty-bullet hole turns from my index finger going stag, to him inviting two of his buddies, for a little three fingered anal action, all while fucking. And the whole time, she's blabbering on about all kinds of stuff...about how she wants to get me in a bed, or how her mother probably wonders where she is, or how she 'just knows' that she'll come at the same time I do, or how her uncle fucked her as a child - I don't know, again, I'm not paying attention. I am, however, no longer bored, as my finger-anal bombardment is now kind of amusing to me.

Well, as we continue to screw, it's becoming apparent to me, that due to any number of factors - booze, boredom, general lack of interest, big rubber sack around my dick, etc - I'm almost certainly not going to get off. I'm left with a few options; I could pretend I busted a nut in the condom and let it be done at that, I could tell her that I'm bored and not going continue this farce or I could do something to amuse myself a bit more. Luckily for me, the third option presented itself, and ended the dilemma.

So, as I'm sure one or two of you (yeah, both of you who have read this far) know, when you're sexing up a chick from the bottom on a bench seat type thing, occasionally your junk falls out of the broad, and you have to slip it back in. Well, that happened, and as I go to slide it back in, I guess Mr. Peepers rubs up against her cornhole which elicits an odd response, to me at least, from her. As my dick is pushing on her O-ring on it's way back to her sloppy vagoo, she looks at me and says, "Whoa, I don't know about that. I'm not down for anal."

Wat?!

I just had the better part of my entire right hand tickling your lower intestine while you were squirming around like an epileptic squid! How the hell are you trying to pass this nonsense off on me? After about 5 seconds in which I must have sat in shocked silence, she continues, "Well, I will, but not on the first date." HA-HA. Wimmens are funny. First, I was elbow deep in anus like two seconds ago, but now you're some sort of pooper prude? Second, and even funnier, is that she seems to be referring to this encounter as a "date." You went to the bar, threw yourself at me, basically, and scored. YAY for you, but, um, that's not what I consider a date. It's some sort of Glen Close in Fatal Attraction type fuck, but certainly not a date. I actually care about people I date.

At this point, I realize that I think I'd enjoy proving her wrong. So, just as she is saying that, I accidentally ram my schmekel into her colon. And by accidentally, I mean with vigor and intentionally. Now, mind you, this is the first time I've actually anally fucked a girl, like, for srs. And it wasn't so much as I really wanted to do the act, but more if I could see if I could do it. It's not the accomplishment, it's the journey, or something profound-sounding like that. Well, I start to literally tap that ass, her eyes roll back into her head, and she stars like violently shaking, almost seizure like. Apparently this is like some super orgasm for her, and it took like 3/4ths of an anal pump.

Surprisingly, the thought of semi-paralyzing a chick through my sexual prowess kind of reinvigorated my mojo, so now I kind of want to keep going, but I can't because the seizuregasm has clenched her ass on my dick like a vice. So that tube is now a one way only street. Fine. Well, I pull the hell outta there, but as she's all bucking around and whatnot, I'm now getting pissed, because she got off like a bunch of times, and me, not once! DAMMIT.

I now convince myself that I have to get off, regardless of the costs. I try to get it back in her pussy, but she's apparently now lucid enough to tell me to take off the condom, because it's been in her ass. DAMMIT. So, even more frustrated, I grab one of the other ones that I had taken out of the glovebox, and throw that thing on, and get to work on giving her the Mighty Fuck of the Beyondness. I'm not fucking around anymore, I'm like a bull in a shop in China. Or something similarly destructive.

Well, finally, I pound her womb into oblivion and busted the nut of all nuts, since it's now been like two-plus hours since we first started fucking. This load probably would have drown a family of four. I was afraid I might fill up the condom and have to put on another just to catch it all. I felt like I was turning my body inside out by being expelled through my rod. You get the point. And shit was good.

Now, I know you've read through all that (or, more than likely, didn't) and are like, well, what the fuck is the surprise? Well, we're not quite there yet, but here's the precursor.

So, as I'm feeling all "fuck yeah" good, I decide I should probably put my pants back on and go dunk my gonads in some acid or something. As I start to do that, I look down at myself, and all the blood flows out of my body. I don't know where it went, but it left. I could tell, because I felt like I was going to pass out, even though I was PISSED OFF like Mike Tyson after someone took his strawberry milk. And the reason for this emotional conglomerate was my realization that THERE WAS NO CONDOM ON MAH WEEN. OH SHITZ. Where'd that fucker go? So, panicked, I start digging through the pile of clothes in the back of my jeep, hoping that it fell of recently, as in after my jizz session. As I'm frantically digging through this pile of clothes, the broad's phone is going off like a champ, over and over and over again, which is weird because its like 4/5 am. So I give her her jeans or whatever and continue to look for my little army of potential ELs. She tells me to stop making noise because it's her mom on the phone, which would be hilarious because (1) she thinks I care and (2) because for all the good intentions her mother had in calling to find out where she was and if she was ok (I assume), they're all wasted because her daugther is a theiving, boring, vapid, mediocre-looking, will-take-it-up-the-ass-less-than-four-hours-after-meeting-you type of chick, so she's already failed. But none of this is funny because I'm panicked like Mel Gibson would be while being pulled over by Police Officer Steinwitz. My face was probably something like that of Brad Pitt at the very end of Se7en.

Blah-blah-blah is on the phone with her mom, while I'm still looking for this thing, now about to suck on my tailpipe, and I hear her whisper, "What are you doing?"

I yell back, "I CAN'T FIND THE FUCKING CONDOM!!"

She makes some sort of retard mentally handicapped face, and then gives me the "Shhh" motion with her finger. FUCK YOU GIRL! YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF ME.

After she gets off the phone, she's like all nonchalant about it. I don't know if she's too dumb to understand the consequences or is trying to play the trappy-trap game or if she just likes a bunch of cooze floating around inside of her at all times. I never do find the jimmy cap, so I have to give up, and, in shock, drive her back to her car. I feel numb now. We get to her car, and I'm like, "peace" while staring straight ahead.

She apparently thinks we should hang out again, and says something about exchanging numbers. I think i reply, "flggggglllllhhh." Apparently I got her number, obviously as a protection against mistakenly answering some unknown caller that ends up being her. Anyway, that pretty much ends the night, and I go home, sit in the shower, and try to scrub off the shame and regret. It does not come off.

A month or two passes. I don't talk to her, because I'm not a masochist. In the intervening month+, I've kind of gotten over the worry, to the extent that you can. I was solidly disease free after that month, my equipment hadn't gotten gangrenous and fallen off. I had actually been to the doctor to make sure everything was cool; that's how freaked out I was. I contemplated the old Mitch Hedberg STD test (by asking a friend if he knew anyone with an STD, and when he says 'No' take that as good enough), but I was seriously worried, so I actually went the trusty, yet extremely awkward physician visit route. "Hi doc, I've been with an unclean woman. Am I gonna die?"

But since all of those things were negative, and I'd convinced myself that the odds of knocking up a chick on only one night, which may or may not have involved a condom containing my little knuckle babies, was pretty slim. I figure like, what, 2 in 30 or so? So I should be cool. And life was good, and I went back to doing my usual bar crawl, hanging out with friends, etc.

One night a group of us head off to a different local bar, and we're hanging out, and generally having obnoxiously good times. Then it happens. We're at the bar, which is next to the door of the building, which runs basically the entire length of the building (the bar, not the door - I don't live in Dr. Seuss town), and then at the side of the building opposite the door, past the bar, is a table-area with booths and stuff for eating. This setup means that if you're at the bar, and looking to your right, you can see pretty much everyone who walks into the place. It also means that everyone walking in the door who wants to sit at a table has to walk by everyone at the bar to get there. And in walks Anal Blah-blah-blah. Well, I'm not exactly thrilled to see her, but she's with a bunch of people, so it seems like I might not have to deal with her, so I have that going for me, which is nice. She did, however, make eye contact with me when she walked in, which was a little bit of a downer, because I would have preferred her not see me at all, but that's not the worst thing that could happen, you know?

So, she and her friends are walking down the bar, on their way to the table area, and I give her the cursory " 'sup" with accompanying head-nod. She stops, leans over, and whispers in my ear, "Hey, before you go, I need to talk to you." and then continues her way down to the table area.

OH. SHIT.

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT

Now, it sucks that she drops that on me, but what sucks worse is that she apparently has something seemingly important to tell me - a month+ after I likely dropped a mega load into her babyoven - but is cool to let me sit at the bar and stew over what the shit that means until such time as one of our parties is going to leave. Again, I'm back to the Bard Pitt in the final scene of Se7en face. I've been told that our internal organs aren't innervated in such a way that we can feel them directly, but I think that's a lie. Under super stressful situations you can literally feel your stomach tie itself into a noose, with all the contents above wanting to immediately exit through the front door, and all the contents below wanting to immediately exit through the back door.

I recount the story of what's going on to the guys I was with, and, like true friends, all three of them are like, "HA-HA YOU'RE FUCKED!!" and "SO YOU GONNA NAME YOUR KID AFTER ME?"

Yeah, my friends are real pals.

Prior to her showing up and dropping that drama-nuke, we had been having a good time, and getting a little drunk and all that entails. Apparently a comment like that can sober you up real quick, like. I order a round of shots, and then a round of beers, hoping this will wash away the pending life-fail that I can see coming before the end of the night. It doesn't work. So, now this chick has ruined one night, and is ruining a second, while holding back the potential news that could very well ruin every night ever for the rest of eternity. Wonderful.

After what seems to be seventy four hours, but in reality was probably more like 10 minutes, I just tell myself, "Fuck it. I need to know what's up, or if I need to buy this chick a RU486-Colada or something. I man up, push myself away from the bar, and stagger over to their table putting on the best show of confidence that a dude who's about to try to drown himself by flushing his head down a bathroom toilet can muster. I totally interrupt their conversation, and basically say, to all the people at the table, none of whom I know (except the girl, obviously), "Fuck this - you NEED to let me know what's up."

She gets flustered a bit and introduces me to the people at the table, none of whom I could pick out of a lineup today, and is like, "Well, Ok, but we should talk in private." Great. I'm going to go down in history as the guy who falcon-punched a chick in the bar, because his life options were that few. Push those thoughts down and agree.

So we go to some other table, where I can barely contain myself, and blurt out "WHAT IS IT!?!"

She doesn't answer right away, she just kind of looks at me for a few seconds in silence. That'd be great if she was acting in some suspense movie - in this circumstance, however, not so great. My head is about to asplode. Then she sighs. Ok, maybe we're getting closer to her telling me what's going on? And she starts, "Well....<pause>"

OH COME ON! OUT WITH IT ALREADY!

"I don't know how to tell you this..."

Jesus Christ. You make the words with your mouth and spit them out. It's not rocket science. Unless it's something so emotional that she can't really bear to say it, in which case, I don't really want to know, even though I really need to know, you know?

"...but, um...I, uh..."

If she stalled anymore she'd have passed for '67 Dodge Dart filled with 75 octane.

"...I think you need to know that...in West Philadelphia, born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, maxin' relaxin' all cool, all shootin some b-ball outside of school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good startin making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say is that this cab was rare, but I thought, 'Man forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air!' I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later.' I looked to my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!"
Lvl 13
Wtf???? You fucked will smith?????
Lvl 28
Made me as hard as a diamond in an ice storm.

Quote:

I was PISSED OFF like Mike Tyson after someone took his strawberry milk.

Anyway, that pretty much ends the night, and I go home, sit in the shower, and try to scrub off the shame and regret. It does not come off.

Great. I'm going to go down in history as the guy who falcon-punched a chick in the bar

Those lines were pretty win.

At first I was like:

Then I was like:

Fucker, I'm glad I rickrolled you on MSN the other day.
Lvl 59
Stay tuned for the actual surprise ending.

See what I did there?

Lvl 28

I'm looking forward to part three.
Lvl 28
Lvl 13
I'm actually having a hard time thinking back to all the escapades from yesteryear. I have to dig back as anything recent might still cause friction if it ever got out.

A sad but true tale perhaps; At a Lenny Kravitz concert, the woman in front of me simply reached back and fumbling around my fly, opened it, went in with one hand and started to masturbate me. I'd seen her, she had a fantastic body and getting more out her would have been great, however I'd taken one almighty punch to the balls the day before and things just were not working as they should. After a few minutes of attention, I didn't even get a backwards glance as her hand gave up, put me back in (but didn't bother redoing my fly) and just got back to focussing 100% on the concert.

Most of the funny times seem to be me being drunk or injured or unable to perform in some way. Thinking back on it, there's far too many of that kind of ending to my sexcapades. Oh well. What a lousy fuck I was.

Aaaanyway, waiting for the ending of the Lindros epic. He had me choking on coffee with the 'date' bit.
Lvl 59
Ok, to finish my story with the real ending....

Quote:
Originally posted by last post

So we go to some other table, where I can barely contain myself, and blurt out "WHAT IS IT!?!"

She doesn't answer right away, she just kind of looks at me for a few seconds in silence. That'd be great if she was acting in some suspense movie - in this circumstance, however, not so great. My head is about to asplode. Then she sighs. Ok, maybe we're getting closer to her telling me what's going on? And she starts, "Well....<pause>"

OH COME ON! OUT WITH IT ALREADY!

"I don't know how to tell you this..."

Jesus Christ. You make the words with your mouth and spit them out. It's not rocket science. Unless it's something so emotional that she can't really bear to say it, in which case, I don't really want to know, even though I really need to know, you know?

"...but, um...I, uh..."

If she stalled anymore she'd have passed for '67 Dodge Dart filled with 75 octane.

...Ok, so apparently gets up the gall to spit it out...

"I just wanted to tell you that I, kinda, um, HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

I really can't recall exactly what I said after that, but it was some awesome combination of elation, laughter, and invincibility. I might not have actually been invincible, but I guarantee you that if you'd shot me in the face right then I would just have sat there smiling and mumbled through my bloody face-hole, "ALL GOOD MAN! "

You've never felt so good in all your life. It's like winning the lottery, orgasming, and watching your shithead neighbor get run over by a steamroller leading a marching parade down the street all at once. I can't even put it into words. Something along the lines of...

+

[youtube]Dpbfi7P09q0[/youtube]

+

+

+

This, it seems, was not the reaction she was expecting. I don't know if she thought I would be sad or angry or what, but I think the first two installments have shown that she's no mental giant, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that she didn't what the fuck she had just done. And remember how I said she totally killed the buzz when she dropped that "I need to talk to you line?" Well, problem solved. I think the alcohol instantly returned to me and shit was good. I've never done heroin or crack, but I can't imagine any feeling better than that in the world. Not even being jacked off by a girl wearing warm gel-filled velvet gloves. I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life to hear that a chick has a boyfriend. Hell, I woulda bought HIM a drink too.

I think I ended up spending about $200-300 bucks on rounds for all my friends and random people at the bar that night, because, well, ya gotta celebrate being reborn again!

Anyway, I'd say the moral of the story is, if you ever find yourself taking a chick your buddy was working on all night, going to breakfast with her, and having her jump on your shit, lose your jimmy cap, and run into her like a month later where she tells you she was some super-dooper news for you, well, you're on your own, because I sucked out on that one, and you're probably not as awesome and lucky as me.

Either that or just keep it in her ass the whole time.
Lvl 22

Sumhow I knew it would end like this...

I was surprised!
I like the suspense between posts and it's a nice ending but didn't you feel even a slight bit of humility, like maybe your penis wasn't up to scratch
Lvl 59
Seriously, I thought I was like 100% fucked, but the whole seeing her, hearing she had to tell me something, and then getting that news was honestly one of my biggest surprises. And no, zero humility at all. She could have told me I had a one inch penis....hell, she could have told me I had an innie-penis, I wouldn't have cared. As long as I didn't knock up this broad, I was all smiles and cocky-walks.

But since that was so long, I'll tell a quick story for the peanut gallery. This didn't happen to me, but to one of my buddies. I can vouch for it though.

_____

So, my buddy, who shall remain nameless, is a solid man-whore. He'll fuck pretty much anything with a pulse...even if it's barely a pulse. And because of that, he gets his fair share of drunken-last-call-zombies. These girls are so drunk if you held a lighter in front of their face they'd probably breathe fire.

Anyway, he takes one of these broads home a few years back, and gives her the testicle-two-step. They pass out shortly thereafter. Apparently, a bit later, he hears this metallic clanking noise. He opens his eyes, and looks to see what this noise was, and this chick is standing buck naked next to his dresser playing with the dresser drawer handles. He's like, "What the fuck are you doing?"

She replies some mumbles, "Hrmrhyammrrgggh."

So he tells her to go back to sleep, and apparently she does.

A few minutes later, he hears a flowing water, and thinks to himself, "What the hell is that?!" You see, his bedroom is on the 2nd floor, but there is no bathroom on the 2nd floor, so there shouldn't be any water noises there. He starts to awaken, and he notices this chick is squatting in his closet, taking a piss. This really sucks for him, because he tended to keep a bunch of his clothes on a pile on the floor of his closet. He screams at her, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" and she's still so bombed she doesn't realize she's not in the bathroom, and says, "I had to pee." And she really did have to pee. This chick let loose a river of urine all over a bunch of his shirts, shoes and on his winter jacket.

Well, his yelling brought this girl to her senses to the point where she gathered herself, and realized what she had done - at which point she starts to profusely apologize, puts on her clothes, and leaves all embarrassed. She texts him after a few minutes to apologize again. Of course, now that some chick has just pee-pee'd all over his clothes, he throws what he can in the wash and throws his winter jacket outside in the yard, because apparently it smelled like a "wet rabbit cage."

The best part is the next day he gets a text message from her, saying that she left something at his house (in addition to her dignity, obv) for him, to make up for the mess she made. He gets home and finds a note with a $100 Sears gift certificate to replace the clothes she wrecked by diddling all over them. SEARS.

Maybe if she had pissed on his Sawzall or Wet-dry vac that'd be cool, but it's hella lame if you're trying to replace someone's clothes. The best part is that I went with him to Sears a couple days later to see if there was anything he could get with that $100 bucks, and the more we walked around that place, the angrier he got, since pretty much all of the clothing and stuff is straight outta the shitpile.

. Good times since, you know, it wasn't me.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 13
Wet rabbit cage = i lold!!!
  • Goto: