rate this

Your Flag

Starter: kyosho Posted: 18 years ago Views: 3.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by ElFilipo

Nachos, stop trolling.

for guy living in neutral zone. You would think that would not troll or was it the disputed zone Nachos
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

well since i was also born in Chile...ill do one for this too..

this flag to me represents the heritage of my family, myself and of my children. Represents the Latin
blood running through me, the man i am, the man i will be and the kind of man i hope my son to be..

Looks like the flag is hanging on the back wall of a classroom.
I was told that was something like red for blood of the patriots ¿? White for the purity of soul and finally blue and a white star represents sky

Flags are a funny thing
Lvl 12
Supposedly used by King Arthur
Well.. Almost the same thread : http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/1650993/
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

People sure try and get poetic when they talk about these flags, lol. Shit, I'm American, there's already been too many of em posted, so I'm not gonna post another. The flag doesn't really mean much to me. If I look at it while thinking of past American history then it brings to mind great people, great inventions and great strength. If I look at it in terms of today, then I just think of George Bush, Congressman arguing about things that don't matter and ignoring things that do, Poverty, Hunger, Violence, Corruption...we've still got our strength as far as being the most badass country on earth but everything else has gone to hell. I'm glad I'll be dead sometime in the next 60 years before this place turns communist cause it gets closer and closer everyday. More and more rights get taken away everyday. We allow things like the Patriot Act to happen here. People are so stupid they'd rather have our government gaurantee their safety then have true freedom. Freedom comes with a price and the majority of American people have gotten too soft to be willing to pay it, so now we allow the government to control every single aspect of our lives even down to not having the right to decide if we wear a seat belt or not when we drive. The flag once stood for Freedom, now it just stands for what Freedom was and how if you take it for granted it disappears.

yeah, you should change it....
^ ^ ^

Nice new US flag..
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilHair[DK
]
^ ^ ^

Nice new US flag..

I prefer this one.

Lvl 10
u insult other countries! im afraid u shall say good bye to us, otherwise wbw ll say good bye to u

THE HOMELAND OF PINGUINS

it represents honor, snow, water, proud, love, eskimoo, santa, narnia ppl, war, blood, peace...

i just realized smth special - it s also an ice cap!
Quote:
Originally posted by yhejPL

u insult other countries! im afraid u shall say good bye to us, otherwise wbw ll say good bye to u

THE HOMELAND OF PINGUINS

it represents honor, snow, water, proud, love, eskimoo, santa, narnia ppl, war, blood, peace...

i just realized smth special - it s also an ice cap!

Who insults who where how ??
Lvl 10
you! jst jokin D
i looked at 4th page last post

ok sorrry!
hre u have photo from my country! dont worry its not a bottleguy http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/~mgb/penguin.jpg
Damn.. The funny level just droppede...
Lvl 22
The idea that anyone can make a better life for themselves, their families, or their country, if they are willing to work hard to achive their goals.
POST ON FUCKING TOPIC!!!

im sick of deleting shit/crap/nonsense posts!!

and dont cry to me about your deleted post, cause im NOT going to care
Sorry dude!

Well.. You can read about the oldest flag in the world : The danish flag in my thread i made before this one...
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by bachiotomy

American flag to me represents a lot. mainly freedom. plus it is my home and what I know.
it also represents all the trial and tribulations of the US all it's falts and alll the great achievments as well.

NYC Flag:

i'll steal your stuff, and i'll add the Brooklyn flag (i just found out it existed lol)

I don't think I can describe Brooklyn better than this Boondocks comic does:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/Hagakure815/Brooklyn.jpg

(if you're from Brooklyn, chances are you can relate haha.)
Does every state have a flag ?

EDIT : Stupid questions there...!

But i did notice that the NYC flag does look a bit like some Europeans flags, like Dutch/French, is that because of the people from Europe going there ?
Lvl 15
MY FLAG
Looks like the flag of Greece..
Whats with the Sun ?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilHair[DK
]
Does every state have a flag ?

EDIT : Stupid questions there...!

But i did notice that the NYC flag does look a bit like some Europeans flags, like Dutch/French, is that because of the people from Europe going there ?

hmm i actually have no knowledge of why the new york city flag is the way it is.
and yes, every state has its own flag. here is the New York State flag, lol. I have so many flags
In Australia all states and territories have their own flag too

the ACT where i live (Australias Capital Territory) has this one..

The colours of blue, gold and white were chosen for good reasons. Blue and white are the livery colours of the City (shown by the wreath above the shield on the Canberra City Coat of Arms), while blue and gold are the traditional sporting colours of the ACT and were taken from the national blue and gold appearing on the wreath of the Australian Coat of Arms. The choice of colours maintains existing traditions, reflects a link with national history and preserves heraldic tradition and practice.

• Goto: