rate this

Your Flag

Starter: kyosho Posted: 18 years ago Views: 3.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

[reply=berguk]
watty's speech has just brought a tear to my eye! rule britannia!

mate...your avatar just made me spit out my coffee
[/reply]

our queen demands respect. and if you don't give it, you get a cap in your ass!
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by trustno.1

[reply=Ascaris]
[reply=trustno.1]
strong as lions, and our sky is blue and white.

Just like Finland.
[/reply]

yep, but you dot have lions in your flag
[/reply]

True, but the lion is everywhere in our life, through the time.

Finnish markka. R.I.P.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

[reply=berguk]

[/reply]
The pic is small so it's hard to tell is that a photoshopped pic of Queen Elizabeth?
Quote:
Originally posted by berguk

[reply=Latino]
[reply=berguk]

[/reply]

our queen demands respect. and if you don't give it, you get a cap in your ass!
[/reply]

well in that case ill email you my address to give to her so she can come and put a cap in my ass..
she aint getting it from me
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by ChicaFan

[reply=Latino]
[reply=berguk]

[/reply]
The pic is small so it's hard to tell is that a photoshopped pic of Queen Elizabeth?
[/reply]

its real. the queen does actually go around with a gun incase any terrorists try to kidnap one of her corgis! its a sad world we live in, inwhich terrorists attack corgis! is there no end to the madness!
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by berguk

[reply=ChicaFan]

its real. the queen does actually go around with a gun incase any terrorists try to kidnap one of her corgis! its a sad world we live in, inwhich terrorists attack corgis! is there no end to the madness!
[/reply]

Lvl 7
lebanese flag. Red for the blood. White for tryn to clean up the mess and the lebese cedar tree our landmark. To me my flag taught not to give up coz my country never did on me and so i wont.
Lvl 9
I am relly weird i shall explain:

The spanish flag something ill and dying breaking up very few believe in it.
Red blood yellow sand red mor blood

republican flag what I believe... REPUBLIC REPUBLIC REPUBLIC

what I am a CATALONIAN-VALENCIAN-SPANISH
Lvl 18
American flag to me represents a lot. mainly freedom. plus it is my home and what I know.
it also represents all the trial and tribulations of the US all it's falts and alll the great achievments as well.

NYC Flag:
Lvl 13
Dull, bland, uninteresting...these are the things i think of when i look at our flag.

oh yea and beer,hockey,nature,diversity,freedom,tolerance,William Shatner
Lvl 7

Lvl 13
"...and on this charge, Cry
God for Harry, England and St George..."
Lvl 18
People sure try and get poetic when they talk about these flags, lol. Shit, I'm American, there's already been too many of em posted, so I'm not gonna post another. The flag doesn't really mean much to me. If I look at it while thinking of past American history then it brings to mind great people, great inventions and great strength. If I look at it in terms of today, then I just think of George Bush, Congressman arguing about things that don't matter and ignoring things that do, Poverty, Hunger, Violence, Corruption...we've still got our strength as far as being the most badass country on earth but everything else has gone to hell. I'm glad I'll be dead sometime in the next 60 years before this place turns communist cause it gets closer and closer everyday. More and more rights get taken away everyday. We allow things like the Patriot Act to happen here. People are so stupid they'd rather have our government gaurantee their safety then have true freedom. Freedom comes with a price and the majority of American people have gotten too soft to be willing to pay it, so now we allow the government to control every single aspect of our lives even down to not having the right to decide if we wear a seat belt or not when we drive. The flag once stood for Freedom, now it just stands for what Freedom was and how if you take it for granted it disappears.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Watty

St Georges cross... to me, means England, and England to me, means...

... looking out of my window at the most amazing blue sky. Even on a cold January morning. I guess what I'm saying is that I love the English seasons.

Our humour, yes sometimes people don't get it, which in some cases is the funniest part. No other country offers comedy like Blackadder, Benny Hill, Monty Python, The Office etc.... But the best thing about our humour is that we can laugh at ourselves - and we do.

The diversity of our press, a reminder that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Our local beers

The BBC

The history we have. Such as people like Isambard Kingdom Brunel, who gave us the most awesome structures in the world.

"Sorry" has never been the hardest word to say. Even if someone's treading on our feet, it's in our nature to apologise.

The British soldier who risks his life for the safety of others (as I know is the same for any military in the world). Committed, uncompromising, modest men / women who perform the most gruelling duties with quiet efficiency and dignity that make our armed forces IMO the best in the world.

I think we lead the world in eccentrics. Whether its witing stories about the first cuckoo of spring, or a pointless debate about the origin of the V-sign.

When it works, the welfare state is top notch. Theres nowhere else I would rather be injured Smile bitch It may not always run like clockwork, but for all its faults I am proud of a National Health Service which looks after us all, rich or poor, young or old.

Fish and chips.

And finally... Our weather.

Thats what my flag means to me, along with a whole lot more, but i kept the list short
And to go with what BDD said "There will always be an England"

What he said........
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

People sure try and get poetic when they talk about these flags, lol. Shit, I'm American, there's already been too many of em posted, so I'm not gonna post another. The flag doesn't really mean much to me. If I look at it while thinking of past American history then it brings to mind great people, great inventions and great strength. If I look at it in terms of today, then I just think of George Bush, Congressman arguing about things that don't matter and ignoring things that do, Poverty, Hunger, Violence, Corruption...we've still got our strength as far as being the most badass country on earth but everything else has gone to hell. I'm glad I'll be dead sometime in the next 60 years before this place turns communist cause it gets closer and closer everyday. More and more rights get taken away everyday. We allow things like the Patriot Act to happen here. People are so stupid they'd rather have our government gaurantee their safety then have true freedom. Freedom comes with a price and the majority of American people have gotten too soft to be willing to pay it, so now we allow the government to control every single aspect of our lives even down to not having the right to decide if we wear a seat belt or not when we drive. The flag once stood for Freedom, now it just stands for what Freedom was and how if you take it for granted it disappears.

become president and ill vote
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by ++speed++freak+

[reply=Watty]

St Georges cross... to me, means England, and England to me, means...

... looking out of my window at the most amazing blue sky. Even on a cold January morning. I guess what I'm saying is that I love the English seasons.

Our humour, yes sometimes people don't get it, which in some cases is the funniest part. No other country offers comedy like Blackadder, Benny Hill, Monty Python, The Office etc.... But the best thing about our humour is that we can laugh at ourselves - and we do.

The diversity of our press, a reminder that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Our local beers

The BBC

The history we have. Such as people like Isambard Kingdom Brunel, who gave us the most awesome structures in the world.

"Sorry" has never been the hardest word to say. Even if someone's treading on our feet, it's in our nature to apologise.

The British soldier who risks his life for the safety of others (as I know is the same for any military in the world). Committed, uncompromising, modest men / women who perform the most gruelling duties with quiet efficiency and dignity that make our armed forces IMO the best in the world.

I think we lead the world in eccentrics. Whether its witing stories about the first cuckoo of spring, or a pointless debate about the origin of the V-sign.

When it works, the welfare state is top notch. Theres nowhere else I would rather be injured Smile bitch It may not always run like clockwork, but for all its faults I am proud of a National Health Service which looks after us all, rich or poor, young or old.

Fish and chips.

And finally... Our weather.

Thats what my flag means to me, along with a whole lot more, but i kept the list short
And to go with what BDD said "There will always be an England"

What he said........
[/reply]

Yeah same ...

And on that note i want a ST George Cross building into WBW so i can have it under my avatar!!!
Lvl 6
Who knows what flag this is and what nation it represents??? It is known as the Native Flag and was flown by our nation in spite of british attempts to suppress it. It is still flown today in spite of canadian attempts to suppress it. It will fly over our nation again, the day we run the fucking canadians out of here.
Lvl 21
my honor
Lvl 6
Lvl 11

Oh Flower of Scotland, when will we see your likes again. That fought and died for, our wee bit hill and glen "
  • Goto: