Score: 3.67 Votes: 3
rate this

You have been exiled. Where do you go?

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 14 years ago Views: 1.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Your Country has just labeled you a danger to their citizens for some heinous unspeakable act you have committed. Your country has seized all of your assets, erased your identity along with any degrees/diplomas you have earned and will deny that you ever existed if asked. You are left with nothing but a one way ticket to anywhere else in the world that they have supplied you with just to be rid of you.

Where do you go to start over from scratch and why? What would you do for money and a place to live? Remember you are completely broke and now reduced to someone with no verifiable education so you need to pick somewhere that you believe you can make a living and survive under such circumstances.
Lvl 18
My first thought would be some shitty country where I could rely on my knowledge of the drug trade. Although being an American will seriously hinder me due to us being hated by many countries but I think I could earn trust if just given a small opportunity. So my first choice would probably be Columbia.

If that fell through I'd probably head to the Dominican Republic and try and just earn an honest living doing odd jobs here and there. I have a friend who took off and moved to the Dominican Republic (although not totally broke and erased) and he loves it. He started a small shop out there and so I could probably get enough help from him to get some food in me and a roof over my head until I got things going.
go back to south america..
easy to make a 'not so honest' living over there..
Lvl 38
I would go stay at Latino's House!
Lvl 18
Well Latino already took off to South America so now you're stranded in Aussie land all alone, King_Daddy. I think it would be hard to survive in a major country like Australia after having been totally erased. You might be screwed
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

My first thought would be some shitty country where I could rely on my knowledge of the drug trade. Although being an American will seriously hinder me due to us being hated by many countries but I think I could earn trust if just given a small opportunity. So my first choice would probably be Columbia.

If that fell through I'd probably head to the Dominican Republic and try and just earn an honest living doing odd jobs here and there. I have a friend who took off and moved to the Dominican Republic (although not totally broke and erased) and he loves it. He started a small shop out there and so I could probably get enough help from him to get some food in me and a roof over my head until I got things going.

Thought the same thing. But why not just stay in them streets? Keep hoodrats on call and just lay up.
Lvl 10
Any Country that has a nude beach.
Lvl 59
I would go to Canada. They speak the same language (except for those douches in Quebec), they're a lot like the US, except maybe a bit colder, and they like hockey, which is good times. Also, they have bagged milk, which I would like to check out.
Lvl 16
I would go to one of the Caribbean Islands. I could easily pick up boating and running dive trips there or someting.
It would be like I didn't even miss a beat. Probly St. Thomas or St. Martin. I could island hop as well.

I guess my past serves me well in exile.
Lvl 8
Any island country. Preferably the Carribean (not Cuba). I have experience with boat and engine repair. Plus, I can catch fish.
i reckon Finland,
Lvl 22
belize
Lvl 37
Canada for me!

I'll join Honda's monastic order and reflect upon my heinous crime and seek absolution.

I hear they take grope showers, so soap on a rope for me.

Lvl 35
Some eastern european country, just doing what ever the fuck i want (since i don't excist anymore)
Lvl 12
Hmm.. With all those circumstances you might be a good CIA candidate.
Lvl 10
I haven't the slightest fucking idea what I would do or where I would go.
Australia I could become a Kangaroo catcher or hide in the pouch. And hell they are all ex cons so they would help out I guess
Lvl 59
After some new revelations, I definitely am going to Canada here.

I'm going to corn parties. They sound awesome.
Lvl 22
What the Hell lets all go be Canadian Monks !!

edit: oh wait do they still let draft dodgers in ?
Lvl 28
BRB, extreme corn party.

*slaps on "corn master" paper hat*

Umm...Britain. Good health care, everyone sounds classy, and wimminz will go nuts over my perfect teeths.
  • Goto: