You have been exiled. Where do you go?

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 14 years ago Views: 1.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Lvl 28
Chick knowz how to partay.
Lvl 24
Don't know where I'd go.

The obvious choice would be Russia. But, it seems like it'd be too hard to get established as "not too poor to buy food" in like, a major/civilized/real country.

So, Canada I guess.

What would I do? Hopefully get a dose of the gobermint cheese for a little while, until I was able to not need to steal from some moose somewhere. Try to get a job doing something, and then earn enough cash to go and be an illegal alien in the US.

It might not be the best life, but at least it'll be warm, and there won't be very many Canadians hanging around.
Lvl 6
All the Americans going to Canada. Whoopi fucking doo.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by absent

All the Americans going to Canada. Whoopi fucking doo.

So you're for this? Or against this?

Or like....what?
Lvl 59
Why not? It's like America's refrigerator.

I can still follow my favorite baseball and hockey teams, they're generally pretty decent folks, and it doesn't have shit-awful food like a lot of places. Although they could chill out with the mayo, a bit.
Lvl 10
too much Mayo fucks my stomach up...too much fucking fat
Lvl 10
eat a fucking stick of butter...its better for u
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

So you're for this? Or against this?

Or like....what?

It's just.... boring as.

You get a chance to really experience something entirely different, and you don't take it. I'd have the same comment if everyone from Germany said they would go to Austria. Live a little.
Lvl 37
Canadians are Americans too, as well as Mexicans.

Did you mean United Statesians?

Lvl 18
@Everybody who said Canada/Britain/Any major country: Don't you think it would be kind of hard to live in these countries? You've been erased. I'm assuming Canada and Britain are like America with background checks and so on for jobs. How would you find work? You don't exist. In a major country I think not existing could become a problem. You couldn't register for citizenship, health insurance, anything. Eventually Honda would tire of your mooching and kick you out of his house and you wouldn't even be able to get a place of your own due to credit checks and so on.

That's why I went with smaller poorer countries. They don't have background checks and ID numbers and crazy stuff that would prove to people you don't exist. You could just go and blend in.
Lvl 28
I didn't think I had to not exist...just leave my own country.

If I had to go somewhere, where I had to be completely invisible since I'm a fugitive or something to that effect..I would hang myself in a cheap motel room.
Lvl 37
Yeah, Canada already has it's quota of loozers. I'd go to England and spend the rest of my days learning them assholes the proper side of the street to motorate. I'd hafta learn a foreign language though.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I didn't think I had to not exist...just leave my own country.

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

Your country has seized all of your assets, erased your identity along with any degrees/diplomas you have earned and will deny that you ever existed if asked.

See there I wrote that in the first post.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

Yeah, Canada already has it's quota of loozers. I'd go to England and spend the rest of my days learning them assholes the proper side of the street to motorate. I'd hafta learn a foreign language though.

Indeed, you'd have to be learnt teh Englishness
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

See there I wrote that in the first post.

I would become Jason Bourne, except I would get a hotter chick than that vagabond broad he picked up and, ultimately, got killed.
Lvl 15
HaHa.this is acually a real-life situation for me right now in a way.I got involved with a girl heavily into the local drug scene back in the early 90's and devoloped a little of my own addictions.My only life was work with a company which my co-workers were people who lived not knowing my surroundings(my anominity) and the circle of drug addicts and dealers that were her friends.Without knowing over the years she developed an opiate addiction and played a major scenerio to leave my ass.I ended up giving it all up and moveing to Oklahoma from Western Pennsylvania and starting all anew.

It has been a year ago this week aside from going back for a month for her to sign divorse papers which she denied doing so my healtcare would give her the perks and amfentimines she's needing now.

Once again I am the new guy on the scene and people don't trust to easy and neither do I.But it is being handled.It may have been hard but I am slowly getting it together and starting this new life and accually enjoying it.

So if you have ever thought"God I'm tired of this but can"t start from scratch" FORGET ABOUT IT!!! It can be done with hard work and detirmination.

If this helps one person decide I'll be happy cause someone was thier to tell me.
  • Goto: