Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Would You Like To Know A Secret? 3 vs 1.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 4.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by FamilyGuy

1. I have a name, other than my own, tattooed on my penis.

2. I performed before crowds of 50,000-100,000 people multiple times.

3. I am a 32nd degree freemason.

[color=yellow]4. The best blowjob I have ever gotten in my life was from a transgender stripper.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by anywho05

I took a dump in the street

I lost 3 fingers in a table saw accident

I wrecked my dad's Corvette.

I took a dump on the hood of my bosses car
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy!

Right, what SP said. When guessed, I'll spill.

I once got my cock out in front of 100 people on stage and i couldn't get a semi so it looked really small

As an 8 year old, I left my annoying 6 year old sister behind on the bus on purpose.

I once shat the bed and blamed it on my brother (we shared the same bed as kids)

I once set fire to an abandoned car, which exploded and destroyed a tree and a neighbours car

One of these I did, the other 3 i know someone who did!
Lvl 17
Good guess but no. My cousin did that! Fucking funny!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I think this would be much more entertaining if once guessed, the OP admits that it was true, and maybe told us the story behind it if applicable.

Interesting idea... I will if you will.
Lvl 18
Quote:

Nope, but I thought it sounded plausible.
Lvl 28
I have a fear of addiction, whenever I realize I have to do something, I stop doing it for awhile.

I can have multiple orgasms.

Seat warmers turn me on super hard.

I used to have semi-gay dreams about the guy from 90210.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I have a fear of addiction, whenever I realize I have to do something, I stop doing it for awhile.

I used to have semi-gay dreams about the guy from 90210.
Lvl 17
Nobody's guessed mine yet?!
Lvl 28
Quote:

Nobody's guessed mine yet?!

The only one of mine that was actually fake was the 90210 one, I just heard it on My Name Is Earl.

Yeah, rest of those are true..enjoy knowing that.

I once got my cock out in front of 100 people on stage and i couldn't get a semi so it looked really small
Lvl 17
Quote:

The only one of mine that was actually fake was the 90210 one, I just heard it on My Name Is Earl.

Yeah, rest of those are true..enjoy knowing that.

Dude! You got it!

I Got really pissed and drugged up in Ibiza, as you do when you're young. some compare asked for 2 volunteers and I stupidly did. Had to down numerous shots and drink a bottle of cheap champagne, and the loser had to strip,

I lost.

I think the narcotics had an effect, because mr happy was nowhere to be seen, Before I knew it, 3 reps had me bollock naked in front of like 100-150 people. Cameras flashing like fuck too.

It put a downer on the rest of the trip really, Cuz no girl would go near me cuz of my tiny cock! When it's not that small!

Probably one of my most embarrassing moments ever!!
Lvl 17
Quote:

Dude.... Seat warmers?
Lvl 28
I was sort of hoping no one would ask about thatn cuz that's some serious scary shit.
Lvl 27
I once got drunk and drove through a soybean field and got stuck after hitting a tree on my way out...

I crashed an airplane and a suburban both in the same day...

While working, mowing the back yard of one of my customers, I startled the neighbor girl who was sunbathing topless...

I got kicked outta my house after my mom caught me having a threesome in the basement...
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

While working, mowing the back yard of one of my customers, I startled the neighbor girl who was sunbathing topless...

my guess
Lvl 27
Nope, that did happen to a fella I was working with though
Quote:
never met a guy who can do this. like.. in a row.. right?
Lvl 28
Yep.
how badass.
- I am the third person to take over posting with this account

- All joking aside Gasolin and I actually were the same person

- A WBW crew member not only flew me to another state but also cheated on her current boyfriend by having me pound her in the two hole

- I once posed as a new member and extracted embarrassing confessions from a WBW crew member that could still be used against them to this day
  • Goto: