Score: 4.33 Votes: 3
rate this

what do YOU use as lube

Starter: amazingme57 Posted: 12 years ago Views: 5.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
what do YOU use for homemade lube when you runout?
Lvl 19
olive oil
Lvl 19
I have had success with both cornstarch or sodium alginate mixed with water and heated so the mixture increases in viscosity. Both can be put into a dispenser bottle or stored in the fridge for about a week, but allow them to warm before using have gotten in a hurry before and other party was not pleased. Also any plant that produces mucilage when mixed with water or on their own (i.e. aloe, chia seeds not the ones you get with the chia pets though) work as long as neither partner is allergic to the mucilage. Have heard of using egg whites, vegetable oils ( soy, corn, canola,olive), ginger oil, and coconut oil. Also good old saliva works just fine most the time, though there is an increased risk of women getting a UTI or yeast infestion if they are prone to them. Hope this helps.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by nemisis02

I have had success with both cornstarch or sodium alginate mixed with water and heated so the mixture increases in viscosity. Both can be put into a dispenser bottle or stored in the fridge for about a week, but allow them to warm before using have gotten in a hurry before and other party was not pleased. Also any plant that produces mucilage when mixed with water or on their own (i.e. aloe, chia seeds not the ones you get with the chia pets though) work as long as neither partner is allergic to the mucilage. Have heard of using egg whites, vegetable oils ( soy, corn, canola,olive), ginger oil, and coconut oil. Also good old saliva works just fine most the time, though there is an increased risk of women getting a UTI or yeast infestion if they are prone to them. Hope this helps.

haha it did, basicly i just dont want to hurt my dick :p
I find hair conditioner to be a fantastic lube, just hard to get it off when you're done.
Lvl 24
Being a woman, especially one who gets really wet, I never have this problem of needing lube

Really? Hair conditioner? Olive oil? Sounds adventurous
Quote:

Please tell me this is a joke?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Please tell me this is a joke?

What? You don't want a homemade corn starch and egg whites mixture that's been stored in the fridge and then heated up on your pussy?

Lvl 22
Monks don't need no stinking lube.
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

What? You don't want a homemade corn starch and egg whites mixture that's been stored in the fridge and then heated up on your pussy?

Sounds like a refrigerated yeast infection to me.
Lvl 18
I agree FeFe. What happened to KY Jell
Lvl 24
wildcat, simplicity in the bedroom is under appreciated perhaps

I don't really have much experience with lube. I once tried out this vanilla flavored lube, but you know, whatevers good
Lvl 59
Quote:

Have heard of using egg whites, vegetable oils ( soy, corn, canola,olive), ginger oil, and coconut oil.

For fucking or making muffins?
Lvl 24
Ginger oil.. can you imagine the smell?
I will however say coconut oil...its a good thing. Many uses.
Lvl 59
I used some spray-on vegetable oil on the pan this morning when I made an omelet.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I used some spray-on vegetable oil on the pan this morning when I made an omelet.

I love it when you use the bedroom lubes to cook with, so hot.
Lvl 59
I went raw dog on the skillet though. No lube at all for those blueberry pancakes I made.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I went raw dog on the skillet though. No lube at all for those blueberry pancakes I made.

I'm going to wake people with my laughing

I've got this mental image of being bent over with this can of spray vegetable oil on the nightstand then a quick spritz-ing noise.
Then the next morning...same can on the kitchen counter while omlets are cooking
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

I'm going to wake people with my laughing

I've got this mental image of being bent over with this can of spray vegetable oil on the nightstand then a quick spritz-ing noise.
Then the next morning...same can on the kitchen counter while omlets are cooking

Thanks for that mental image, now I really won't sleep.
  • Goto: