Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Vasectomy

Starter: tanman Posted: 15 years ago Views: 1.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Hi guys. I was just wondering how many of you have had Vasectomy's. I am getting it done in august for a co pay of $20 bucks. I don't want kids and neither does my wife. Thank god we agreed on the before we got married. Just seeing how many of you guys have gone under the knife.
Lvl 10
SAVE SOME SPERM!!! Reversals are a Motherfucker trust me on that! I had one.
Lvl 13
i had it done after one kid no big deal but it is sore for two or three days
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Diode

Oh man, that would suck...
Lvl 18
He isn't kidding. I've had 2 vasectomies and a reversal. We retired the boys, then my wife wanted to bring them out for just one more.

Getting it reversed was bull shit. 5 hours on an operating table. Had to pull them out of my body and set them in a tray while the doctor fished around in my torso for the other ends so they could be reattached. Two WEEKS to fully recover.

First time I used it hurt like a mother after that. Unfortunately my first urologist sucked and was sloppy. Second doctor (who reversed it and did the 2nd vas) was great.

Its less horrible than what they do to the women. The vasectomy itself is no big deal. Do it on a Friday and by Sunday you are fine.
Quote:

I didnt think that was possible
Lvl 28
I will never, ever..ever.....EVER, ever..have a fucking vasectomy.

Jesus Christ...the idea of getting my wisdom teeth out bothered me..let alone someone tooling around in my sack.
Lvl 29
Quote:

SAVE SOME SPERM!!!

After hanging around here, does he have any left!!

Lvl 16
Took me a week to fully recover from mine. Had it done Friday and thought the extra holiday on Monday would be enough. Wasn't too happy when the first thing I did after sitting up when they were done was puke. Went back to work Tuesday a little tender but not bad as long as I was careful and woke up Wednesday morning with my balls swollen and blood coming out of the stitch. Wound up out of work the rest of that week. Of course, I am a pretty active sleeper so the doc thought maybe I re-injured the wound while sleeping that Tuesday night and wound up on my back which let the blood stay inside instead of leaking out. Once they healed fine, I have never looked back.
Lvl 16
Ive thought about it, Im just not sure we are done. I love my lil girls and we might want one more. I AM NOT doing a reversal.. So I will just pull and pray for now..
Lvl 18
You know, Rum Dum, they do make pills she can take.

Also, you could bang other chicks besides your wife and that way your wife won't get pregnant.
Lvl 6
The way they do them now is very fail safe, and very non invasive. They can just do local anesthesia, snip snip, and you're done. Just take some good pain killers before you go in the office.

You can have your sperm frozen, as said before.
Lvl 13
I had it done, I drank 2 shots before of Jack Daniels. The only think that hurt was the surgical nurse in the OR, I graduated High School with her. Here she is staring at my 9 inch cock laying there.
Lvl 13
I had it done, I drank 2 shots of Jack Daniels before hand. The only thing that hurt was The surgical nurse in the OR, I graduated High School with her. Here she is staring at my 9 inch cock laying there. After the procedure, I would see her out in the bars and she would smile at me.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by ludwigking

I had it done, I drank 2 shots before of Jack Daniels. The only think that hurt was the surgical nurse in the OR, I graduated High School with her. Here she is staring at my 9 cm cock laying there.

That must have been embarrassing.
Lvl 14
I had mine done in 98 when I was 18 . My ex and I had a child (unintentionally) that we put up for adoption. I decided I didn't want that to happen again, because we both said we didn't want kids. A year later we got divorced. I later met up with a girl I've known since middle school and been involved with previously. We now have been married for 4 yrs.We both knew we wanted kids with each other. I got a reversal Dec. of 06. We are still trying and it's a rocky ride.A lot of ups and down and crazy emotions on both sides. I got my vas done for $50, it cost $5000 to get it reversed. Just wanted to share that with you.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by orloxian2

I had mine done in 98 when I was 18 . My ex and I had a child (unintentionally) that we put up for adoption. I decided I didn't want that to happen again, because we both said we didn't want kids. A year later we got divorced. I later met up with a girl I've known since middle school and been involved with previously. We now have been married for 4 yrs.We both knew we wanted kids with each other. I got a reversal Dec. of 06. We are still trying and it's a rocky ride.A lot of ups and down and crazy emotions on both sides. I got my vas done for $50, it cost $5000 to get it reversed. Just wanted to share that with you.

Holy shit man..5k?

Move to Canada for that kinda shit.
Lvl 11
Just reading this hurt my balls.
Lvl 22
you can have it much cheaper....

Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by orloxian2

And this, folks, is why you shouldn't be making life-altering decisions when you're a teenager.

Sorry to hear that bro.
  • Goto: