Score: 2.50 Votes: 16
rate this

Vaginas.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 13 years ago Views: 12.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
Don't know why but this reminds me of my hot classmate in eight grade (14 yrs-old at the time) - a girl - who loved dicks! I mean she really loved em! Talked about em often and had - on her keychain - a little plastic penis. She caressed it and she even sucked on once in front of me. I liked her.

Now, regarding vaginas: I adore em - especially if they have that "normal" shape and color - but yeah - I love em. Wanna lick em up and down!
Lvl 15
you're saying you wouldn't wanna just eat her brains out:
i think vaginas a penis' are gross looking.
Lvl 19
well ya girlfriend ! lol

there is nothing inherently beautiful about our parts. but when the hormones are pumping that Love Jones around and through our hearts, something changes and a pussy can be the most gorgeous thing in the world.

if only for hour......

Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

i think vaginas a penis' are gross looking.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Nothing says I love you quite like pussy on a chain.

Thanks...my wife came in to see why I was laughing so hard.

Gal co worker stated her disgust at the thought of childbirth; something the size of a watermelon coming out of an orifice the size of a baseball. After a query, she said a fist was about the size of a baseball but she didn't want to gross me out.

Vaginas are like anything else...they run the entire spectrum as well as the owners that care for them...like comedian Sarah Silverman's vaginal health bit on Conan O'Brien. Wish I had the clip...
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

And a penis is better looking ?????

Penises, with vaginas, are best heard and not seen.
I don't come to WBW for penises.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by rower41

Gal co worker stated her disgust at the thought of childbirth; something the size of a watermelon coming out of an orifice the size of a baseball. After a query, she said a fist was about the size of a baseball but she didn't want to gross me out.

Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by rower41

Penises, with vaginas, are best heard and not seen.
I don't come to WBW for penises.

What? Who the fuck hears a penis? Do you have a loud one? Does it yell at you like you're an abuser when you try to beat it?

Lvl 28
Bro getting fucked in the ear.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcQCcYkLMzU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE18CGmtXqM[/youtube]
Lvl 13
I remember when the alien in Predator took his mask off and screamed. I was like 'Holy... His mouth is a vagina with fangs.'
And since then... if I ever peel back the lips of a vagina and stretch it just a little wide... I hear that fucking alien shrieking still.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by TheItch

I remember when the alien in Predator took his mask off and screamed. I was like 'Holy... His mouth is a vagina with fangs.'
And since then... if I ever peel back the lips of a vagina and stretch it just a little wide... I hear that fucking alien shrieking still.

Lvl 9
Love pussies. My gf's looks a lot like the 2nd from the right in that pic. very sexy seeing it, playing with it. licking it.
  • Goto: