Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

The Walking Dead.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 5.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Glenn: Cool Asian bro, is kinda funny and interesting. Ends up boning some chick and driving a Dodge Charger. (Awesome)

I think it was a Challenger that he stole. Still a pretty sweet car. Plus, the chick he hooks up with is the best looking character on the show.
Lvl 25
Awesome series!
Lvl 18
Yeah... it's basically a soap opera with tons of gore and mayhem, but I can't stop watching it.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by davey45

I think it was a Challenger that he stole. Still a pretty sweet car. Plus, the chick he hooks up with is the best looking character on the show.

Yeah, it was a Challenger, and I noticed when I reread my post...but then I was like "who on earth besides me is going to notice that."

Well played sir.
Lvl 17
Did I just see Weasel post a coherent and on topic post?!!?

Lvl 20
I loved the show in season 1, and held on through the second, but was I the only one rooting for the zombies? That is, on the rare occasions they showed up..!
Lvl 28
Yeah, that's what I was saying earlier...the second season starts off a little on the slow side.

I have big hopes for season 3.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by TheJack4

I loved the show in season 1, and held on through the second, but was I the only one rooting for the zombies? That is, on the rare occasions they showed up..!

Yeah, I was a little pissed at the lack of zombies in the beginning of season 2. I just try to remember that the slow episodes are always building towards something climactic.
Lvl 9
Great show! We love it! Can't wait til' fall! The prison & the hooded mystery person in the woods . . . soooooo intriguing.

By the way, WBW crew, can you please make one of my pictures my avitar?
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by yknot

By the way, WBW crew, can you please make one of my pictures my avitar?

There's an avatar request thread in the Graphics forum. If you submit a photo, maybe Ramsann or one of the other artistic types will make you one.
Lvl 15
Looks like season 3 starts shooting May - Nov. Looking forward to more gore.
Lvl 14
I just saw on AMC's Walking Dead site that a certain someone from season one is coming back to the show. I can't wait for it to come back.
Lvl 28
I can't wait for season three.
1st season - really great.

2nd season - so-so, felt like there was to much filler. like they just wanted to have 13 episodes no matter what.

3rd season - really hoping its as good as the first season and deviates from the comic enough to throw in some surprises.

Video game - really great (at least Ep. 1 and 2) . It's great how some of the choices really alters the way the game flows.
Is anyone else playing the game?
Lvl 72
I cant wait for next season i watch it religiously and pay for it the next day sleepy draggin my ass good thing i work for myself.
Lvl 28
@Dag: I think it'll be more like the comic.

I think I remember something about they firing the show runner around mid season two and bringing in the guy that created the comic.

I could have dreamed all that though.
Lvl 24
Why does Carl literally do everything possible to kill himself, short of shooting himself in the head? I'd say fuck that kid, and just make a new one. It has to be less dumb as fuck than Carl it.

And Dale, too old to be living. "We have to be civilized!" No, motherfucker. The world is 99.999% zombies and murderers. The time for drinking with your pinky out died with running water.
Lvl 28
My girlfriend and I literally teared up so bad in a Dale heavy episode we had to stop watching the show.

(gaaayyy)

Also, yeah, fuck Carl. I hope he dies soon as he's a stupid little fuck face.

Oh god then they gave him that fucking hat. Fuck you Carl.
I finally caught up with the series this summer, and I gotta say I quite like it. I do think Season 1 was much better than Season 2 though. And I'm going to disagree with you Honda...Shane is the best character on the show...without giving away any spoilers to the people who haven't watched it yet; his character is by far the most interesting and has the most development.

I'm looking forward to Season 3, I just hope they don't get too comfortable, and focus the entire season on what looks to be a battle over territory in the form of a jail.

Season 3 starts October 14th.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y[/youtube]
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I finally caught up with the series this summer, and I gotta say I quite like it. I do think Season 1 was much better than Season 2 though. And I'm going to disagree with you Honda...Shane is the best character on the show...without giving away any spoilers to the people who haven't watched it yet; his character is by far the most interesting and has the most development.

I'm looking forward to Season 3, I just hope they don't get too comfortable, and focus the entire season on what looks to be a battle over territory in the form of a jail.

Season 3 starts October 14th.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y[/youtube]

Wrong. Shane is awful.
I hate Shane.
My favorite character is the ...biker guy? Daryl? I like his story the most so far. Especially from the first half of S2.

I do have to say, it's convenient that they keep finding people that can drive their vehicles and take a zombie bite for them.
  • Goto: