Score: 3.86 Votes: 7
rate this

The stupidest Question you have ever been asked??

Starter: JonM Posted: 17 years ago Views: 3.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Vorphraguptor

In history class a girl once asked me:

"Who won world war 2?"

Everybody knows that the Axes (Luxembourg-Andorra-San Marino) did!!!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
Stupid Question :
Wheres the any key ............because the instructions said press any key to continue....
Lvl 11
The stupidest questions anyone has ever asked me is:

"What is the stupidest questions someone has ever asked you?"
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Norrin

Stupid Question :
Wheres the any key ............because the instructions said press any key to continue....

The Master question!!! Oh my God!!! Hilarious!!!
Lvl 13
Waiting in line in a $2 shop and the kid in front asks the guy behind the counter "how much is this?"
i asked on a programming forum "what is the colour for console black"
Lvl 13
So many stupid questions, so little time. I used to work for a major retail chain and heard many stupid ones.
one good one - a customer calls the store and we answer the phone by saying "Thank you for calling your local -------, open 24 hours a day to serve you."
The customer asks "What time do you close?"
Lvl 12
I used to work at a comic book store, I got so many stupid questions every day that I just started purging them from my mind after they were asked. As an aside....I noticed that when the Ramones song "Pinhead" would come on the tape player, someone would ask a stupid question. I played it when there was no one in the shop at all, and someone called on the phone and asked something stupid. The tape ended up in the trash.

I was talking to my boss, on another job, about World War I. He said, "World War One, did we fight the Germans or the Japanese in that one?" I was dumbfounded! THIS WAS MY BOSS! I worked under this moron!
Lvl 23
Franz Joseph Glacier,Top of the southern alps New Zealand, American tourist asks,"Is there a restaurant up there?"
Lvl 51
honey... why is that so smaller when you take a shower?

Lvl 9
I used to work for an armorde car company, and someone would ask, is that gun loaded.

But the best one was when we were at IHOP, and my sister asked the waiter, are there eggs in the omlet.
Lvl 37
Don't know if its true, but a friend of mine told me that he once saw that the top FAQ on Hummers homepage was if they are suplied with a machine gun mounted or if it is bought seperatly...

Saw a TV show about "US cruise ship guests" in Denmark. One of the crew members, who where in charge og making resturant resevations and stuff like that, told that a great amount of americans usually would ask for a table in "the little mermaid".
To the all of you who don't find it funny, I can tell you that we do have a statue of the little mermaid, but it is made in a 1:1 scale of a person! NO restuarant.
To all of you who don't know the little Mermaid. Educate your self
Lvl 6
in the lobby of my building, someone aks me r u going up? hello we r in the lobby!!!!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by scouselad

Do you want a blowjob ?

I can't say that I have ever considered saying "No" !!!

ever been asked by a man?
the one that gets me everytime is when someone calls your house and asks either "where you at?" or "you home?"
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by bisthrngrl

[reply=scouselad]

Do you want a blowjob ?

I can't say that I have ever considered saying "No" !!!

ever been asked by a man?
[/reply]

Yes! a gay guy did ask me once.

When I said no, he asked, "What difference does it make who sucks your dick?"

Now there's a stupid question!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by kizame

Franz Joseph Glacier,Top of the southern alps New Zealand, American tourist asks,"Is there a restaurant up there?"

Is there?
Lvl 6
My exgirlfriend and I were eating at a resturant that had mounted fish all over the walls.About halfway through the meal she pointed to one and asked"Don't those things start to stink after awhile?"Not one of her best moments.
Lvl 8
We were playing pictionary one night with 3 couples. This girl is in college with me and married to the most retarded guy you could ever meet... EVER. He's 27.

He picks a card and has to ask me how to draw it... and his question...

"What is a novel?"

Other famous quote from this moron:
My friend: "Yeah I have to travel a lot for work... I was in New Mexico last week."
Moron: "I travel a lot for work too. I've been working up in ..."
... his latest construction job... 1 hour from home.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by 4tookerplace

[reply=kizame]

Is there?
[/reply]

Yeah Mc.D's just established a beach head there,or should I say an Alpine head,highest Mc.D's in the world.
  • Goto: