Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Star Wars 3? Will you see it?

Starter: The-Modern-Way Posted: 19 years ago Views: 2.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Uh, yeah, what the title said....
Will you watch it/read about it/get a pirate copy?
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 18
Probably not. Episode I was one of the biggest disappointments in my life.

I'm not going to pad Lucas' pockets anymore.
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 16
No.
It'd depend how bored/drunk I was...haven't seen the first two though
Lvl 14
Agree with TheZodiac, Episode I one was not very good and thus refrained from seeing Episode II and have no plans to see III.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by TheJim22

It'd depend how bored/drunk I was...haven't seen the first two though

If you saw the first one, you'd realize that you would need to be really drunk and really bored.
Lvl 13
nope.
Lvl 12
hell yea im going to see it. this one looks like its NOT going to be a disapointment!
Lvl 18
Well, Lucas is the master of hype.
It'll make a couple hundred million...which is sad, cause if it sucks then other movies deserve to make that...stupid Star Wars
Lvl 18
I'll see it - I'm just in no huge hurry to see it. It'll be the first Star Wars movie I haven't seen on opening day.
Lvl 12
it's just another movie. refusing to see it just so you won't "pad lucas' pockets" is kinda lame really...i mean, is your 8 bucks really gonna do a lot of damage to Lucas? so what if the first two weren't up to par with the originals? we're moviegoers, and we're suckers. i'll fork over my money, just for some resolution on this new trilogy.

plus, natalie portman is still hellafine, even with the funky hairdo
Lvl 22
i read in playboy that he hired some writers for the dialogue (FINALLY) so that the people dont say such boring/stupid/pointless things...

thats a plus....also, darth vader is born....and thats fucking sweet
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by mdt20

refusing to see it just so you won't "pad lucas' pockets" is kinda lame really...i mean, is your 8 bucks really gonna do a lot of damage to Lucas?

I assume this was pointed at me. I'm not refusing to see it because I don't want to give Lucas my money. I'm not going to see it because the last two were pieces of shit. And you're right, my 8 bucks won't do any damage because there are millions of suckers in this world that will fork over their money.
Lvl 18
Eric....use the force....

YM
Lvl 22
you dont need the force when you are as fucking sweet as me..

watch as i press the "edit post" button....or "the lock" button.....much cooler than the force
I have nothing against George Lucas...am I gonna see Indiana Jones...hell yes because they're bad ass...if I hear Star Wars 3 is bad ass I'll see it...I just had heard the 1st two sucked
Lvl 15
Yes, i will see it. And it will fucking rock, I've beenw aiting for it since I first heard they were making Episode 1.
Lvl 15
i'll see it just cause i'm a sucker for star wars crap. i won't see it openingn weekend or anything, probably a month or so after it comes out. just whenever i get around to it. but i'll see it. just so i can say i saw it.
Lvl 11
I plan to see it, but not the first day or first weekend. Episode I wasn't very good, so I didn't see Episode II. But Episode III looks like it's the 'payoff' and I think it will be decent at the very least, and might actually rock (as dagon says). Lucas is doing his best to dissuade me though, comparing it to 'The Titanic' (?) -- ewww.

Saw 'Empire Strikes Back' on tv the other week -- reminded me of how good the franchise can be with decent dialogue and personality to the characters (which Lucas seems to have stifled with his recent offerings).

But long story short, yes, I plan to see Episode III, in the theater, on the big screen -- bootleg copy on my little home TV just won't cut it
  • Goto: