Score: 3.50 Votes: 6
rate this

Sex with people youre not actually supposed to have sex with

Starter: JunkerFunker Posted: 17 years ago Views: 10.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Have you ever had sex with your best friends ex-gf/bf, ex-husband/wife, your ex's sister or what ever?

Its happened to me, twice actually, once with my buddies ex-gf and once with my ex-gf best friend. I know, I'm an asshole, I broke the unwritten rules, I'm a pig. Its not like I planned these things, they just happened. And yes, I/We did feel bad afterwards, and its never happened since.

Thank god we learn from our mistakes. I learned not to drink, drive pretty girls around, drive the girls home and talk in the car while listening to music, that always seems to lead to sweaty car sex.

Now I know I'm NOT the only asshole pig here, so hold back on the moral finger pointing and share some of your mistakes.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 29
Gotta love sweaty car sex!!
Those kind of rules are stupid. If a buddy of mine broke up with a girl and I wanted her , then I went after her(as long as she hadn't done my friend wrong). If an ex-girlfriend had a friend I wanted I went after her. Its silly to let something like those silly rules stand in the way of potential happiness. I would usually let the friend/ex-gf know first what I was doing so it wasn't a surprise/shock.

And what's wrong with sweaty car sex? The best car I owned was a 1979 Ford Thunderbird. Not the prettiest of cars but one of the biggest back seats in history and the hood was great for car surfing.
Lvl 12
i broke one of the nice unwritten man laws, i married my best friends sister. screw the "rules" do what you want.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by nitz7978

i broke one of the nice unwritten man laws, i married my best friends sister. screw the "rules" do what you want.

That's different. Marriage is acceptable. Sweaty car sex is not!!

Lvl 10
I have NOTHING against sweaty car sex, just the "oh shit, I hope he/she never finds out about this" that comes afterwards.

And its a station wagon, not the coolest car, but still very practical.
Lvl 10
the only rule that you can't break is.......umm......no actually, when it comes to fucking, well all you gotta do is blame any actions on the little head and you will usually be forgiven
Lvl 7
Broken the rule a couple of time with a mates Ex, she was hot, i was drunk and horny...My mate just had a laugh the next day, he called me while she was still there, and on speaker phone, asked if she still did that thing with her tounge....
Lvl 9
Lost my virgenity at 17 to a friends mom and his dad was like telling me to fuck her good,She was a great fuck and we did it 6 times in the next 3 years.My friend had no clue that I was doing his mom,or kept quiet.Also his wife who was seperated at the time removed her clothes while we were alone and I fucked her and we continued for 2 years until she decided to get dick elsewhere and now she been married 3 times and continues to share her pussy and cheat on her mates 3 marriges ended by her cheating.We never cheated we just had sex quite a bit and she liked to get fucked.I guess he was my Best friend for giving me a chance to fuck his wife and mom many times..And his Dad is my friend.I was horny and not drunk like those we get caught doing a friends girl.Be a man and admit you did it for the pussy.Did you ever get it up the ass by a man while drunk? No that don't happen does it?
this is more 'loungy' than fun forum..

*moved*
Lvl 13
I fucked my friend's sister in the same room as my friend was sleeping. Yes, I know, there's a bed made for me in hell.
Lvl 6
How about my old g'friends sister! Yes! She was a stripper with huge tits ... Yummie! ...and Yes! I'd do it all over again, too! So don't go putting me down 'cause you'd have fucked her too!
Lvl 15
i don't know. i still believe in the unwritten rules; at least where friends are concerned.
I did my boss who was a manager for all the dispatchers at a local Police Department. Yes she did let me have it on her desk.

Live and learn.
Lvl 12
I did my friends ex, a bunch of times, he was a real horses ass, so it made sex with a big titted 19 year old blonde even more fun (if that's possible).
One time she told me he had a small dick, and word must have gotten 'round to him that she said so (I didn't say a word to anyone, I couldn't care less about his dick!) and he told me that it wasn't true!
Really, I hated the guy, so I never felt bad about having crazy fun sex with his ex.
I really should have taken pictures of her!
Lvl 6
... I fucked my best friends EX-girl friend. CarolSue was one HOTT FUCK! I never told my pal about it but I am so glad that I got in her pants!! I also fucked an ex-girlfriends best friend, Millie! She had the biggest freakin' tits I've ever seen (felt, licked or touched!) I took her to dinner in Hollywood and nailed her til dawn! Again, Idon't think that my ex-girlfriend ever found out and I'm so glad that I fucked Miss Huge Tits Millie!! RULES?? What rules??
Lvl 18
we've all done things we should have done, its all about whether you get caught!
why kiss n tell?
i did my first wife's younger sister and my second's wife mother
ive done this a few too many times than im willing to admit
  • Goto: