Score: 3.00 Votes: 9
rate this

Sex with friends.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 8.1K
  • Goto:
Have you done it, and what do you think about it in general?

Reason I ask...i was watching a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode recently with a friend (and roomate currently), were the wife said Larry can have sex with any woman he wants for their 10 year anniversary lol. And he brought up, for 10 year anniversary of our friendship I should give him head. We were half joking around but half not...and i was thinking about it. We have been friends for 9 years, never did anything sexually.

It would be weird, but i am thinking I actually wouldnt mind doing it. Ehh thats what being singe for a while does i guess
Well if it's something you wouldn't mind doing, I guess no-one really loses, so why not? Although I'm not sure that giving head would necessarily satisfy the whole 'being single' aspect.
Lvl 59
I say do whatever you want. You're an adult, it's your mouth, and therefore you should be able to put anything you want in it.

I've done it, but, shit got kinda weird between us afterward. I dunno if she expected me to fall in love with her or something afterward, but, like, we both knew going in that wasn't supposed to be the deal, so I dunno.
ye but what if the friendship is weird after that.

and have u guys ever done it and what happened after?
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Well if it's something you wouldn't mind doing, I guess no-one really loses, so why not? Although I'm not sure that giving head would necessarily satisfy the whole 'being single' aspect.

def wont satisfy!
Lvl 12
It will most likely change the friendship
Lvl 29
could be real easy to fall into, especially considering the two of you already live together. haven't had any "friendship anniversary" sex, of head for that matter, but have had the occasional sex with a friend. has the possibility of ruining a friendship. are there any ground rules between you and your friend?
Quote:
Originally posted by the_kevin1

could be real easy to fall into, especially considering the two of you already live together. haven't had any "friendship anniversary" sex, of head for that matter, but have had the occasional sex with a friend. has the possibility of ruining a friendship. are there any ground rules between you and your friend?

uhh rules? what you mean.
Lvl 4
ive had sex with a good friend before...no weirdness, its just one more thing we get to joke around about now
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

ye but what if the friendship is weird after that.

and have u guys ever done it and what happened after?

I just kinda stopped talking to her because she got weird.

I mean, I still say hi and stuff, but we didn't hang out anymore, call each other when we were at the bar or club or whatever for some 'afterparty' times, and things like that.

So, yeah, a little weird, but hey, everyone can't be your friend forever.
Lvl 29
that it's only head, not full blown sex. no kissing, other touching, etc. bottom line is, if it's something you want to do, do it. could make things weird or awkward after the fact, or things could just go back to normal. who knows?
Lvl 16
If you've been friends for nine years and NEVER done anything sexual, that should tell you something.

on the other hand I refuse to cockblock anyone so I think you should give him anal!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

uhh rules? what you mean.

1. No donkey punching.
2. No dirty sanchezes
3. Decide who has to sleep in the wet spot on the sheets.

You know, important stuff like that.

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

1. No donkey punching.

Well then there's just no point.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

1. No donkey punching.
2. No dirty sanchezes
3. Decide who has to sleep in the wet spot on the sheets.

You know, important stuff like that.

that's what i meant, yeah!

just basically that you've talked about it to try and avoid some of the weirdness, or both of you get drunk and try to pretend like it didn't happen the following day
Quote:
Originally posted by sookyjumps

If you've been friends for nine years and NEVER done anything sexual, that should tell you something.

on the other hand I refuse to cockblock anyone so I think you should give him anal!

Dude, the guy wanted a blow job, so for her to turn around and stick a strap-on up his ass, that's a sure-fire why to ruin the friendship...
Lvl 29
Quote:

so I think you should give him anal!

THIS!
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Dude, the guy wanted a blow job, so for her to turn around and stick a strap-on up his ass, that's a sure-fire why to ruin the friendship...

Well I was think of her being on the receiving end of that scenario but if he's into that kind of thing far be it from me to deny him that.
anal...yea sure...how bout this, any of you can give me anal if i get to do it on you first ....lol takers?
Quote:

Well I was think of her being on the receiving end of that scenario but if he's into that kind of thing far be it from me to deny him that.

Oh I see, my mistake. I stupidly took 'give him anal' to mean 'perform anal on him' as opposed to what you meant, which was 'allow him to have anal sex with you'.

But yeah, if you're going to perform oral sex, I guess you need to have certain rules in place so that both of you know that's all that is going to happen. I'm preeeety sure he'll agree to any rule you put in place though...
  • Goto: