Lvl 8
XD
This is teh shit, keep us posted XD
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by bisthrngrl

[reply=Latino]
[reply=Mr.Poop]
i let out a fart a while ago that was so loud it woke her up she just giggled and went back to sleep

GO POOP GO!!
[/reply]
that doesnt sound right
[/reply]

well then you got the joke
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Poop

i had to go to the bank today and as i was walking through the parking lot i let a good fart and it followed me into the bank and the bank teller (which had a great set of tits by the way) must have smelled it cause she gave me a dirty look

Oh i know those, those squishy ones, that feel warm and wet, and for somehow reason follows you around for half an hour XD

Heres an idea, when you have a good amount of been-gas buildup, then take out a lighter and light the fucker, remember to tape it and put it here. You should have some really flamable butane inthere XD
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by kbutch

Heres an idea, when you have a good amount of been-gas buildup, then take out a lighter and light the fucker, remember to tape it and put it here. You should have some really flamable butane inthere XD

They did that on Mythbusters - it works.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by larlarlar

They did that on Mythbusters - it works.

I did it at home, it works XD
one of the craziest threads in a while

GO POOP GO
Lvl 13
Poop, you rock, I await furthur postings, this makes your non showering look like childsplay.....

you are truly gifted!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Jujubeez

Poop, you rock, I await furthur postings, this makes your non showering look like childsplay.....

you are truly gifted!

amen to that XD
Lvl 16
You should keep track of the fecal mass of your skidmarks . My bet is on 16 grams total at the end of the month .
Lvl 15
POOPIE POOPIE POOPIE POOPIE

Lvl 14
pure silliness
Lvl 25
Good luck on your new challenge Poop you spaz

I'm glad you and your girl worked it out, she must be one in a million if she stayed with you after that whole "not washing" thing.

You are one lucky bastard.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLes

Good luck on your new challenge Poop you spaz

I'm glad you and your girl worked it out, she must be one in a million if she stayed with you after that whole "not washing" thing.

You are one lucky bastard.

amen to that too XD
Lvl 18
pork and beans, eggs with cheese, ham patties,biscuits(breakfast)
23 beers bean dip, salsa, corn chips(snack)
beef tips,three bean salad,roasted potatoes,cornbread,6 beers(lunch)
didnt have supper cause i was drunk and fell asleep

well as you can see by what i ate today that i spent much of the day drinking beer(miller high life) and im not sure which ingredient of my food/alcohol intake did it today but my farts today werent as loud as the farts i had yesterday but the farts today were some of the foulest smelling farts so far i mean it smelled like a skunk had crawled up my ass and died my gf left the apartment on one occasion it smelled so bad and the dog started a sneezing fit from one episode of farting i didnt go anywhere today i just hung around the house except to fetch some beer and i let this fart that gagged me so bad i had to roll all the windows down in my car despite the fact it was 29 degrees
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Poop

pork and beans, eggs with cheese, ham patties,biscuits(breakfast)
23 beers bean dip, salsa, corn chips(snack)
beef tips,three bean salad,roasted potatoes,cornbread,6 beers(lunch)
didnt have supper cause i was drunk and fell asleep

well as you can see by what i ate today that i spent much of the day drinking beer(miller high life) and im not sure which ingredient of my food/alcohol intake did it today but my farts today werent as loud as the farts i had yesterday but the farts today were some of the foulest smelling farts so far i mean it smelled like a skunk had crawled up my ass and died my gf left the apartment on one occasion it smelled so bad and the dog started a sneezing fit from one episode of farting i didnt go anywhere today i just hung around the house except to fetch some beer and i let this fart that gagged me so bad i had to roll all the windows down in my car despite the fact it was 29 degrees

fuck dude, my boss is looking at me funny because i'm cracking up
Lvl 27
man poop, gagging on your own stench would be enough for me to call this experiment off
i found a way to give my dog those smelly farts back. thx poop. thats awesome!
Lvl 18
chili beans, denver omelot, toast, sausage links(breakfast)
black bean dip, cornchips (snack)
chili beans, tacos, spanish rice, rolls(lunch)
bean and lentil soup, roast beef snadwich, tossed salad (supper)

well today i went to pay my cell phone bill. and i went to wal-mart to get some cd-r disks. and i think it was the black bean dip that brought on the loud farts again. not only were the farts loud but they had a sulfurous smell about them. kind of like the way a boiled egg smells. so i was in the bathroom at cingular. and i let this hell of a fart i mean it sounded like someone was blowing a tuba. i thought i was in the bathroom by myself. but i wasnt the guy gave me a look of almost awe. i would have to call it. and i must be honest when i left the bathroom i felt proud. so i went to wal-mart to get my disks and it was uneventful until i was leaving. and the urge to fart hit me so i knew it was going to be a loud one and i didnt want to walk all the way back to the bathroom. which was on the other side of the store so i see this little photograph booth thingy. you know the little booths where you pay a buck and you get 3 pics. yeah one of those deals. so i duck into there close the little curtain and let it rip. and no one noticed. so if you are ever around one of those things and you have to fart. take it from me they work pretty well
Lvl 8
@poop
dude, my boss is looking wierd again XD
Lvl 9
lolol. bring someone in the photo machine with you, let one (or a few) rip and take some pics.
  • Goto: