Score: 4.57 Votes: 14
rate this

Rally Your Troops COTHF! We Are Officially At War! COTHF VS Anti-COTHF

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 14 years ago Views: 13.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

Neatly trimmed and bald falls under anti-COTHF.

Lvl 18
It makes no sense for the independents to mean trimmed. They are independent meaning they occasionally agree and disagree with both groups just like in politics. If independent means trimmed then the lines are too blurred and the parties fall apart. Where does a guy who likes both fit in? That was the point of the independent party.

Anti-COTHF says "we want it neatly trimmed or gone completely"

COTHF says "we like the natural bush"

Independent says "we like it any way we can get it. Pussy is pussy."

That's just the only way it makes sense.
Lvl 18
Quote:

It makes no sense for the independents to mean trimmed. They are independent meaning they occasionally agree and disagree with both groups just like in politics. If independent means trimmed then the lines are too blurred and the parties fall apart. Where does a guy who likes both fit in? That was the point of the independent party.

Totally agree with Vanilla-Swiss! Count me in the Anti-COTHF. If it ain't neatly trimmed or gone completely then 9 times out of 10 it is just flat-out nasty.
Lvl 37
Quote:

Swiss, I've said all along PIP.

It's perfectly legal in a smear campaign to blur the lines and deride the competition.

The Independent Party is for members who like it all.

Even the extremists would likely draw the line at a Wookie bush or one of those damn bald cat looking things.

So come to the right and proper party.

Denounce your false beliefs and join the one true party; The Independents.

Lvl 27
had to do a search... but i found what i was expecting:

ZOOMED IN

Lvl 18
You say "The Independent Party is for people who like it all" yet everyone of your posts has portrayed independents as liking trimmed which only leads to confusion. So basically anyone who hates a Bush can't be in your party but that's not clear at all in your posts.

It should've just been COTHF vs ANTI-COTHF. Ya just can't have a proper war with more then 2 sides.

Eh, anyway, I've totally lost interest now.
Lvl 27
^^mmmhh... maybe we could find a way together.

just a "test phase"...

what do you think?
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by COTHF™

^^mmmhh... maybe we could find a way together.

just a "test phase"...

what do you think?

I think this is a step in the right direction. All rational members are beginning to see the Independent Party is the way to exist.

Softly and tenderly The Independent Party is calling; come!

Give us your poor and downtrodden, come!

Your wretched masses yearning to be free, come!

Aw crap, I just came
Lvl 18
ROQUELEADER!! where is the champagne??? We need to celebrate our victory :P

Anit-Cothf Victory!!!
Lvl 11
Quote:

The official ruling is clearly stated on the front page which I quoted in my post above. I think you sir are the one who is a member of the wrong group. Neatly trimmed and bald falls under anti-COTHF. Independent is for people who like shaved and full bushes. Liking the full bush occasionally is a requirement of being an independent as it means you like it both ways.

As founder of the Independent party, I feel obliged to correct your false statements. Neatly trimmed DOES NOT fall under anti-COTHF, (although it may) Independents necessarily reserve the right to all vagina's, without regard to the length (or absence) of hair.
Lvl 21
<----my best argument for the COTHF
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by ochie

ROQUELEADER!! where is the champagne??? We need to celebrate our victory :P

Anit-Cothf Victory!!!

Um. let's not be premature here.

As in most populations it is the vocal minority that gets the attention.

The vast silent majority only needs to be awakened. This thread is hardly at 1000 posts.

We have not yet begun to fight!
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

As founder of the Independent party, I feel obliged to correct your false statements. Neatly trimmed DOES NOT fall under anti-COTHF, (although it may) Independents necessarily reserve the right to all vagina's, without regard to the length (or absence) of hair.

Our fearless Leader rallies!
Lvl 27
Show me the smooth shave...After all, If I'm gonna shave for her I expect her to shave for me....
Lvl 12
If she has nice eyes, a pretty smile, a GIANT RACK, and a hairy bush ... well, I'm COTHF.

If she has beautiful hair, great cheek bones, HUGE BOOBS, and a completely shaven bush ... I'm Anti-COTHF.

I guess that makes me an independent.

Truth be told though ... I think Independents and COTHFers are one in the same. Cause let's be honest, the only group here who is gonna turn down a broad, based soley on the amount of pubic hair she has, are you shallow minded Anti-COTHFers.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by hornithologist

Truth be told though ... I think Independents and COTHFers are one in the same. Cause let's be honest, the only group here who is gonna turn down a broad, based soley on the amount of pubic hair she has, are you shallow minded Anti-COTHFers.
well said
Lvl 24
Meh, the Anti-COTHF at least has standards that they keep.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by hornithologist

If she has nice eyes, a pretty smile, a GIANT RACK, and a hairy bush ... well, I'm COTHF.

If she has beautiful hair, great cheek bones, HUGE BOOBS, and a completely shaven bush ... I'm Anti-COTHF.

I guess that makes me an independent.

so what your saying is that our team, the ANTI-COTHFers win by default!!

Lvl 21
OK lets set the record straight,,the anti's wouldn't do a woman with pubic hair?
Lvl 37
I love this! I was only stating my opinion and it has grown into a full-blown movement! I feel like Ghandi bringing salvation to the masses.
  • Goto: