rate this

Rally Your Troops COTHF! We Are Officially At War! COTHF VS Anti-COTHF

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 14 years ago Views: 13.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by waywardson

local to (lucky) you

Her aunt was my music teacher in college... But, anyway... I commend her attempt, she just went about it the wrong way.. She should have just shaved it all off and represented the Anti-COTHF correctly.
Lvl 28
I just came in since our fearless leader just posted.

I agree with anything he just say.

Stay strong..hero.

Anti - COTHF 4 eva.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Muad-dib

... dude! do you know what ass favoring men, that have spent considerable time in prison somewhere, are like??

I have helped a few people in prison to get out. So, I have heard my share of horror stories.

Look Mr. dib, even your avatar has no pubic hair. Otherwise those alphabet soup letters on her mons would not be able to be seen. Just admit that you appreciate a nice, cleanly trimmed clam versus some Osama Bin Labia looking crotch!
Lvl 10
So, I have googled this relentlessly and I mean very thoroughly and have come up with nothing. I even with through the entire "Church of the Holy Fraggle" page. Will someone please tell me what COTHF stands for?
Lvl 30
# Anti-COTHF

55.71 % (78)

Lvl 4
Well, and I was looking for an excuse to post!
Lvl 13
shaved is the only way to go. Who wants hair stuck between their teeth when they go down???(hang)
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by bullwinklejmoos

shaved is the only way to go. Who wants hair stuck between their teeth when they go down???(hang)

Well said
  • Goto: