Score: 4.57 Votes: 14
rate this

Rally Your Troops COTHF! We Are Officially At War! COTHF VS Anti-COTHF

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 14 years ago Views: 13.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by COTHF™

a hair is a hair... and it SHOULD BE THERE, WHERE A HAIR SHOULD BE!!

Unless you also love leg hair, armpit hair and chicks who don't remove their mustaches then your argument is invalid and I reject it.

Quote:
Originally posted by LeggyShyGirl

I don't care if it's a joke or not, I still find it totally rude and offensive.

I find it totally rude and offensive that you find it totally rude and offensive so now we're both offended. Good job.

* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 37
Quote:

i understand you to be independent... but bro, a hair is a hair... and it SHOULD BE THERE, WHERE A HAIR SHOULD BE!!

Independents like hair matey!

We also like not-hair. We ain't all fussy about the environment!

The important thing is to dip your wick as often as possible.

When I was a lad hairy was how they came and we made out just fine.

My preference is trimmed in the shape of small animals.
Lvl 27
found a swiss pic...

Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

Independents like hair matey!

We also like not-hair. We ain't all fussy about the environment!

The important thing is to dip your wick as often as possible.

When I was a lad hairy was how they came and we made out just fine.

My preference is trimmed in the shape of small animals.

ok ok. as i told 1 1/2 years ago...
Quote:
Originally posted by Muad-dib

to rectify it, i am not straight!!! i do shaved one's, also!
Lvl 18
I told you to stop sneaking in my room when I'm drunk and masturbating. You just can't get enough of me can you? Now you're even taking pictures. Also please return my underwear you stole, I know it was you, perv.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

I told you to stop sneaking in my room when I'm drunk and masturbating. You just can't get enough of me can you? Now you're even taking pictures. Also please return my underwear you stole, I know it was you.

yes. and you're H A I R Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lvl 18
Yes? So you're admitting to being obsessed with me finally? Good, that's the first step to gettin help, bro.
Lvl 8
Well unlike the shitty two party system in the US, I'm glad to see the Independents actually hold some sway here.

Lvl 37
OK, you COHTF and Anti-COTHF guys just ain't gettin' it.

Lvl 18
Recruitment poster...

Lvl 11
I hereby relinquish my position in the Independent COTHF party to Threadkiller, as he's a far more qualified and potent leader.
Lvl 18
Lvl 27
Quote:

Yes? So you're admitting to being obsessed with me finally? Good, that's the first step to gettin help, bro.

thank you very much, i NEED your help ...but please don't shave baby!! ...
Lvl 18
Quote:

Let me clue you in. The women who you see in the dirty pictures on the web with no pubic hair... they're NOT REAL.

This is your leader, COTHF. You are following a delusional man who does not even acknowledge the existence of shaved women. He believes you all stupid enough to follow his delusions. If he refuses to acknowledge the truth about shaved women what else is he lying to you about? Can you afford to put your faith in a blatant liar and a man who refuses to accept reality? Join your local anti-COTHF today and stop the madness!
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

I hereby relinquish my position in the Independent COTHF party to Threadkiller, as he's a far more qualified and potent leader.

Oh Noes! We need you to be President!

I'm just a foot soldier. OK, maybe a General.

How about we have a Cheer-Off?

COTHF

Independent

Anti-COTHF

Last but not least. Straight(?) from Thailand cheering for the Blue team:

Lvl 18
I would bet a stack of money those chicks you used int he pics for independent are all shaved. Ya don't wear bottoms that fitting and allow the chance for hair leakage or puffiness. At the very least they're extremely trimmed which falls under the flag of the Anti-COTHF.

Anti-COTHF = Anti-full bush. We are not against neatly groomed vaginal areas.

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X from the frontpage list of members

Members of the Anti-COTHF: (Members who prefer extremely trimmed, or not pubic hair, leader, Rogueleader)
Lvl 37
Quote:

I would bet a stack of money those chicks you used int he pics for independent are all shaved. Ya don't wear bottoms that fitting and allow the chance for hair leakage. At the very least they're extremely trimmed which falls under the flag of the Anti-COTHF.

Anti-COTHF = Anti-full bush. We are not against neatly groomed women.

Then you be Independent matey. We like'em trimmmed and untrimmed.

We may need an official ruling on the Anti-COTHF definition, seems to me they like baldies.

Yes. I peeked, they are trimmed.

EDIT: OK EXTREMELY is pretty severe. Damn near bald.
Lvl 18
The official ruling is clearly stated on the front page which I quoted in my post above. I think you sir are the one who is a member of the wrong group. Neatly trimmed and bald falls under anti-COTHF. Independent is for people who like shaved and full bushes. Liking the full bush occassionally is a requirement of being an independent as it means you like it both ways.

I personally would light myself on fire and dive into a full bush if I was face to face with one just to destroy it. Therefore I can not be an independent. My hatred for the full bush runs to deep.
Lvl 27
thank god we're not agressive like the "anti's"... we say: everybody should be free. you're kind of rassists - sounds like mmmhh... but wait!!
maybe your electric shavers sound like "ku-klux-ku-klux-ku-klux..."!!!

only way out is to join the...
Lvl 18
Your poster model is wearing very ugly used looking granny panties. This further expresses the mindset of the uptight hair lovers known as the COTHF. A full bush woman must use full coverage underwear in order to hide her shame. A full bush in a g-string is a scarey sight!
  • Goto: