Score: 3.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Photoshoppers: From average to above average.

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 17 years ago Views: 4.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
I'm a lil bored so I thought of this thread. I'm kinda new to photoshop but I'm gettin better everyday. Below are 2 pics of an average (in my opinion) girl. She's kinda chunky, pale, but has potential cause she has a cute face. I wanted to see what some of you could do with her pics. I've altered them both and tried to take her from average to above average. Any criticizm on the pics I did is appreciated too. Also, if you choose to participate and make your own edits of the pics please include a short description on what you did to improve her looks as I did. Also, feel free to upload any other original pics of average girls that you've edited or would like others to try editing. Any and all comments welcome.

Original pic #1:

My fix for pic #1:

I thinned her out all over. Changed her lower body which was pale to match her upper body's color. I removed the red blotches on her skin, enlarged her boobs and gave the pic a soft focus look to hide her imperfections.

Original pic #2:

My fix for pic #2:

Once again I took off a lot of the stomach fat and a lil extra on her arms, thighs, etc. I matched her pale lower body with her upper body. Enlarged the breasts and added a soft focus. As I was uploading this pic I realized a mistake I made on her panty line, it has a kink in the string from where I removed some of the fat. If I had more time I'd fix it, but since I'm in a rush I have to leave it like that for now.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
Wow, you are awesome!! Ever thought of a career as a plastic surgeon?
Lvl 7
In PS'ed photo #1, pay closer attention to the background...the headboard of the bed needs to be rubber stamped better. Make your source click a little above the vertical line in the headboard and draw down from there. Alos work a little more on the left (her right) lower part of the breast. The bra is still the same shape as previously. I've been using PS professionally for 7 years, so this is just things I notice first hand.
Lvl 18
Thanks for the comments both of you so far. I didn't even notice the headboard till now. Thanks for the advice too. Don't know off hand what rubber stamped means. Like I said I'm still learning and have tons still to learn so I'm gonna try investigating this rubber stamp thing. When you said rubber stamp were ya referring to the clone stamp?
i dont get it...
Lvl 18
Thought there'd be a lil more interest in this. Was hopin for some pointers and shit too, but so far nobody's really respondin.
Lvl 27
I'm sure they will respond swiss

this time of day sucks cuz most of the PS guys that post aren't on
Lvl 14
nice job
much better than anything i can do
Lvl 18
Nice work swiss!
Lvl 12
I phucking hate photoshop!

Excuse my attitude
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by sidbites

I phucking hate photoshop!

Excuse my attitude

Thanks for the response, but this thread isn't about whether you like it or not, its about someone looking for a bit of help
Lvl 9
Never been awesome at people maipulation.. btu here ya go:

Lvl 18
thanks for contributin Basketfield.

If anyone has any pics of their girlfriend/wife/friend they'd like me to touch up or mess around with I'm down for that too. I can make her skinnier, give her a tan, a nose job, a boob job or a bigger ass in some cases, just whatever. In case ya'll can't tell I'm bored as hell. lol
Lvl 9
here... spruce up this average babe:
Lvl 9
not wanna give it a spin?
Lvl 18
I did my best basketfield. It was harder cause the pic is slightly grainy so it makes the lines less crisp. I tightened up her stomach, gave her some more ass to make her body more proportionate. I didn't mess with her boobs cause they're already nice once ya shrink the stomach a lil. I gave her a slight tan, I tried goin darker with the tan but it wasn't turnin out how I wanted cause she's so light skinned to begin with. All in all I think she looks pretty good now. Thanks again for participating and for the pic to work with.

Well ya'll I'm leavin work for the day. Anybody else who wants to upload some pics go ahead and I'll try and get to em tomorrow and anyone else who wants to take a shot at the original girl I posted or this new girl basketfield uploaded feel free. And as stated before any tips or comments about the pics I've already done are welcome. See ya'll tomorrow!
Lvl 13
Great work but can you remove her clothes...
Lvl 9
working on it
Lvl 15
@ basketfield, i will give your girl a go when i get the time.

swiss, first your wife is hot.
second nice attempt the first guy to comment hit some of what i have for you on the head, be carful of the bkg and the edge quality of your subject. that is the first thing the eye goes to and the biggest give away if it is fake.

try fixing the image as well as the girl. go under image-adjust-levels and fix the exposure as well. it will make it a stronger image.
well done mate, i cant really give advice on anything....since i have never tried to do something like this, good job mate....if youre that bored...maybe you should do a tutorial on how you did it?
  • Goto: