Score: 3.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Photoshoppers: From average to above average.

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 17 years ago Views: 4.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
here is my go at these didn't have much time so did them quickly.

[/reply]

* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
Okay, my first attemp retouching.
I hope you'll like it.
Lvl 15
nice color correction on the done one, forhead is a bit over done but everything else looks really nice. good job.
Lvl 13
you are skilled
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by alex_alex

you are skilled

Thanx
Lvl 3
Sorry I know I don't post a lot I'm bad at keeping up with forums, but this looked fun. Someone asked if anyone could remove clothes well heres a start. Top is always hardest so I started there. I will take off the bottoms later if I have time before my girlfriend gets here.

Lvl 15
not bad bms85 you followed the lines of her breast well didn't make them too big.
very well done.
Lvl 8
Yeah indeed nice photoshopping!!
Lvl 17
could someone do something with my girlfriend tits?
Lvl 3
Thanks guys, here is a timeline pic. took the bottoms off too! I'm not to sure how to set up decent looking posts in forums so I'll just make new ones for the process pics.

(edit) There are actually 4 stages in this picture; you have to click on it to see them all. The last two are just because I didn't like how it turned out the first time.

Lvl 3
Here is the "how I did it" very simple, I stole the first girls breasts, the second girls crotch, matched their skin color, and blended it in until there were no seams.

(edit) Yeah looks like your going to have to click this one to see it right as well.

Lvl 3
This one is the better of the two. Done the same way as my last post; stolen parts and color blending. As with the last two you will actually have to follow the link to see the side pics.

Lvl 3
And lastly here is a before and after, I went with the if it doesn't need fixing don't fix it approach. The difference in lighting makes them look a little off when appearing to be in the same photo, but if you cover the darker one you will like the differences a little more.

Lvl 12
lol i need to do that with buddies wife pics then show him tell him i got em from online
  • Goto: