Score: 3.88 Votes: 8
rate this

Ok people, here is the deal on the avatars...

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 2.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

[reply=robin4str8]
his avatars are awsome,
he did mine!

Yours took the longest using the method I did. I wish I knew an easier way to do a grayscale recolor, but I put about four hours of work into yours.
[/reply]

Jack, you should speed up a bit dude

joking friend, don't get pissy

I change my avatar all the time so wouldn't want to put you through the trouble to make mine. Watty made me one b4 and it took him about 10 mins, so I don't mind pissing him about a bit
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLer

[reply=Jack]
[reply=robin4str8]
his avatars are awsome,
he did mine!

Yours took the longest using the method I did. I wish I knew an easier way to do a grayscale recolor, but I put about four hours of work into yours.
[/reply]

Jack, you should speed up a bit dude

joking friend, don't get pissy

I change my avatar all the time so wouldn't want to put you through the trouble to make mine. Watty made me one b4 and it took him about 10 mins, so I don't mind pissing him about a bit
[/reply]

WATTY - WATTY - WATTY
It only takes me so long because im never happy with the finished product. I always have to try six or seven different text styles, fonts, blends - not to mention that each avatar usually has two or three source images blended together somehow.

I should just trust my instinct most times. But when someone is expecting high quality, you worry about it.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

I should just trust my instinct most times. But when someone is expecting high quality, you worry about it.

Listen...When you offered to do anyone an AV. That was cool.
I know you want your stuff to look good, but have you seen some of the AVs on the board!
They could do with some god damn help! Straight up!
So whoever got one, wanted one, like me, whatever they got, I'm sure they are pleased.
I mean how many ppl said thx?.......See.

I think you need one of those 'chill pills'

Lvl 18
Lvl 20
Jack Im still interested and no i wont delete it!
Lvl 25
<<<<<< Still using mine Jack, I did try and change it a few days after cause I wanted to use it on my computer and it needed to be a little bit bigger but then I messed the original up so I had to go back to where you uploaded it in the thread and re-download it. I really appreciate the avatar you made me, you exceeded my expectations of what it was gonna look like, and again GREAT JOB on mine and everyone elses.
Lvl 14
Poor jack so overworked...
Lvl 28
I would love a new avatar but since I don't post all that often it would be a big waste for anybody to make me one But I really love your avatars Jack, they look awesome! Especially the one you have now, it looks so cool!
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Gher

I would love a new avatar but since I don't post all that often it would be a big waste for anybody to make me one But I really love your avatars Jack, they look awesome! Especially the one you have now, it looks so cool!

I think somebody is secretly hinting for an avatar
Lvl 18
Hey, jack. How about a new one for me. I promise to stop coming here right after you send it to me. When I do come back in another six months or so, I will be sure to be using a self-created avatar.

If you could somehow find and incorporate these images, it would be greatly underappreciated.

- a manatee
- a very large can of crisco
- a Q-tip
- a topless female midget clown

What you do with these four images is entirely up to you, the possiblities are seemingly endless, but the perfect avatar could only be one outcome.
Lvl 11
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/51/Q-tip.JPG/200px-Q-tip.JPG
famed rapper q-tip for that montage
Lvl 18
Hey, ed!

Not the Q-tip I'm talking about you crazy man.
Lvl 21
Let's see...Q-tip could be using the Crisco for having anal sex with the manatee, umm...while the midget spanks him. You're right, that would be a great avatar.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Suckrates

Let's see...Q-tip could be using the Crisco for having anal sex with the manatee, umm...while the midget spanks him. You're right, that would be a great avatar.

One of the many possibilities, but no the right one.
Lvl 40
hy Jack

yeah, I still want an avatar made by your hand but if there 2 many requests I wouldnt have a prob if u dont have any lust to create one for me (would respect that)
if only take my actual avatar as a kind of sample, the rest is up to your fantasy (please write my nick in it)

:edit:
regarding to point no. 1: Im trying to post regularly AND good stuff though my online limit is exceed since one week - my cash for sponsormembership is on the way to our 'flying Dutch' Diz to the Nederlands, so I hope it will work this time

regarding point no.2: there is nothing more to add.

so Im patient ..
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by TheZodiac

Hey, jack. How about a new one for me. I promise to stop coming here right after you send it to me. When I do come back in another six months or so, I will be sure to be using a self-created avatar.

If you could somehow find and incorporate these images, it would be greatly underappreciated.

- a manatee
- a very large can of crisco
- a Q-tip
- a topless female midget clown

What you do with these four images is entirely up to you, the possiblities are seemingly endless, but the perfect avatar could only be one outcome.

Lvl 10
anyone who wants to make me an avatar is welcome to it. personally i would like for jack to do it cuz i like his work. i'm not a posting freak but i do post maybe not as much as i should but im a noob and just getting the hang of this. jack i am patient whenever you have time to make me one just pm me and i will gladly use it.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Suckrates

i don't even know what to make of that
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott2

[reply=Suckrates]

i don't even know what to make of that
[/reply]

• Goto: