Score: 3.88 Votes: 8
rate this

Ok people, here is the deal on the avatars...

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 2.9K
  • Goto:
Ive recently been bothered by a couple people that begged and begged for me to make them a custom avatar, only to have them change the one I made for them less than a week after I give it to them (these are the ones who said "I LOVE IT, ITS AWESOME, etc..".

Now ive been doing this service out of kindness and because I was a little bored - but the truth is Im not bored anymore. Im still going to make some avatars, but only under these conditions....

IF these apply to you, please post a request along with what you'd like me to make you here. I'd still be glad to help you. Keep in mind that I spend an hour or two on EACH one of these usually because Im never satisfied with the work I do, and always try a million things until I get one I like. So yeah, it takes some time.

1. You are or will become a regular poster or will post more than a couple times for the duration of your membership. Why get an avatar at all if you only lurk?
2. If you like something I make for you, at least be nice enough to give it a couple weeks before you toss it and use a new one. In fact, ASK ME to fix it if there is something you dont like. This has happend three times so far that I know of.

So who still needs one?
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 18
you are high maitenence dude.
You are welcome to take over for me. Im just trying to be nice, and I have tons of people that are not only switching after a couple days, but tons of requests from people who rarely (if ever) post. Im not about wasting that much time.
Lvl 25
Personally I just hide things in avatars I make for others.
Im not trying to be a dick, im just trying to weed out the requests (i have about 30 backlogged now) from people that change their avatars once a week. Saves me time and trouble.
Lvl 5
You made me my current one months ago and I love it, and if you feel that improvements could be made feel free, but i dont have anything specific... but its somethin to do

And im a fairly regular poster and have never been in trouble by the mods
Lvl 28
Jack, I think all the avatars you made are awesome. You really put some work and effort into them.

I think that unless you a person that changes their avatar frequently, not using the custom one that you made for them is a slap in the face.
Quote:
Originally posted by flashbourne

You made me my current one months ago and I love it, and if you feel that improvements could be made feel free, but i dont have anything specific... but its somethin to do

And im a fairly regular poster and have never been in trouble by the mods

Actually budokan made that for you bro.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vagina-king

Jack, I think all the avatars you made are awesome. You really put some work and effort into them.

I think that unless you a person that changes their avatar frequently, not using the custom one that you made for them is a slap in the face.

I agree with that - but its not really about that. What its about now honestly is me not sitting here wasting an hour or two making someone (what I hope to be) a great avatar if they change them all the time or never post. Its a waste of my time when they can just slap any avatar or none at all and still have the same effect.

Anyway, please post requests if you are still interested in one, im not trying to scare anyone off.
Lvl 5
right, sry Jack, but do u have any ideas with it??/ Maybe something incorperating the flash and a female
Lvl 18
I think the longest I ever spent making ana avatar for myself was like 5 mins.
Quote:
Originally posted by bachiotomy

I think the longest I ever spent making ana avatar for myself was like 5 mins.

Just selecting the source images and doing any blending/editing/texting causes me to sometimes spend half the night. Im never happy with anything I do for someone else. It sucks.
Lvl 17
see jack... now you know why i quit making avatars for people
Quote:
Originally posted by Burn

see jack... now you know why i quit making avatars for people

Im still quite willing to make them - just dont waste my time and yours is basically what Im asking for.

Like PreacherRed for example. I loved his avatar after I was done with it. It was exactly what he asked for, and the colors are amazing... but ive never seen him post - and probably wont. Its a shame.
Lvl 16
Hey burn, will you make me an avatar?
Lvl 17
ill make an avatar for anyone that posts...

mine just arent as good as jacks... i dont spend as much time on them... hell i think i made 4 for forced orgasm once... and all of them took me about an hour
Lvl 5
Im ok with an avatar from any of you, if you think you can improve on the work
bachiotomy your avatar rocks.But for christs sake.is it that hard to create an avatar of your own??? or find one on the net somewhere?.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by flashbourne

Im ok with an avatar from any of you, if you think you can improve on the work

you dont want one from me... ill just hide the words "burn dosent know who i am... therefore i must suck" somewhere in it
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by snakeman

bachiotomy your avatar rocks.

Thanks dude.
  • Goto: