Score: 4.00 Votes: 11
rate this

NFL rants and bitch's

Starter: Remoby Posted: 18 years ago Views: 11.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by brewskins

I can't wait for Sunday Night Football Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears Both teams are 3-0. Hope the Bears prove they can beat the reigning NFC champs. Big Game! Just have to mute out John Madden Go Bears!

Seattle is pretty bruised and battered right now so I will not be at all surprised if they lose this game. 3 out of 5 offensive linemen missed practice yesterday, Jerammy Stevens(TE) is still out and of course Alexander is at home praying for his foot.

The good side is Hasselbeck and his new WR core. Darrel Jackson, Deon Branch, Nate Burleson and Bobby Engram give Hasselbeck a lot of targets. Another 5 TD's this week and I'm not sure Chicago could keep up.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 17
Ya but one of several holes in that idealogoy is that.... what opens up a passing game? A running game. Alexanders back up is some dude that looks like a black George Kastanza, not to mention he has had about as many carrys as George. The O-line is banged up, and a FAR inferiour back is showing up. Chicago can come out in the dime all day long and wait for the pass, while the Free Safety racks up sport center highlights all night long. Chicagos defense has two missions now. Shut down a very suspect rushing attack, and secure a receiving corp that even the FANS need a program to recognize. Not that Branch isnt a stand out... but how many of you have the other dudes on your FF team?
Lvl 23
I have Darrell Jackson on one of my teams. 231 yds 3 TD's makes him the top ranked fantasy WR so far.
yea jackson is pretty good, banch is a sb mvp, and burleson was solid when moss went down in minny

who knows, i'd bet the bears win still
Lvl 35
Yup, Bears win! Through 4 games the Bears' D has given up 1 TD, the other was on an INT returned for TD. Alexander or not, he wasn't a 31 point difference. Watch out NFC, the Bears are going to the Super Bowl!
Lvl 13
well my browns got a goddamn win today.if the d was better they wouldnt be that bad.well and a o line would help.
Lvl 31
the Bears are looking great
Lvl 17
Quote:

Yup, Bears win! Through 4 games the Bears' D has given up 1 TD, the other was on an INT returned for TD. Alexander or not, he wasn't a 31 point difference. Watch out NFC, the Bears are going to the Super Bowl!

A tad bit premature to be naming Super Bowl teams. That being said, the Bears are definately on fire. It has been in the recent years that the bears were fairly tough, but only because of their defense. Now Rex Grossman figured out how to do in the NFL, what he did in Florida. The two long bombs for TD's he chucked up today looked pristine. They used to be a team that relied on their defense to stay on the field the entire time in hopes of a win. When the offense was out there, they were such a run heavy attack, they lacked dimention... now they pass first and run a few times and have a defense that has to have Baltimore sayin, "Holy fuck". Mike Ditka is bustin a nut watching that D tear up offenses. Granted, they have yet to run into a wrecking ball offense. But WAIT... if you look at the stats through week 4... only two teams have totalled over 100 points. That would be the Colts and... yep, the bears. The colts have allowed 87 points and the bears have allowed a league second 29!! I will always give props where they are do, and Lovie Smith has comprised the very best all around solid team in the NFL through week 4!!!
Lvl 9
OUCH!!! Seattle got whipped! I'm not worried about the Bears. They have had good starts before, Grossman will revert back to his old self and they will all defense with flashes of offense again.

Shit I would take any one of those wide recievers on my pathetic fantasy team! I have Jerammy Stephens on my fantasy league but he has been hurt since pre-season. They keep saying "next week, next week" but he just doens't come back!

Nothing to say about the Raiders Remoby?
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay-Stone

Nothing to say about the Raiders Remoby?

I knew it was gonna come up from somewhere.

They find new and exciting ways to blow games. Most people would ask how you blow a 21-3 lead, but then again, this is the Raiders were talking about. Ugghhhhh. Come on 0-16!!!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Remoby

Come on 0-16!!!

You just might get your wish! I know quite a few Raider fans and I'm just lovin giving them shit.
Lvl 14
Quote:

Watch out NFC, the Bears are going to the Super Bowl!

I agree!!
Lvl 7
as a raider fan, this was the culmination of art shell's inability to do a single goddamn thing. sure we all love taking shots everytime they show art shell with his clipboard and not saying anything, but when the raiders get a crucial third and long but get a crappy spot, the coach has got to step up and challenge the spot. instead, mr. shell, who probably wasn't even watching the play, ignores his option to challenge, goes for it on fourth and one, loses the ball, and the browns go on to score the go ahead score. goddamn it. there is a reason no one hired him after his last stint as raider head coach.
Lvl 11
go bears
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by crackur

lol at redskins lol ....pats.........um no....they wont beat the best in afc, panthers wont win anything unless Smith is back..........Ravens arent going to beat the best in the afc if mcnair is the leader and giants with Eli arent going to the bowl

Colts will win, Steelers can win, Bengals can win, Seahawks can win, and the bears....only team that has consistency as of now....

however, none of them are my fav team lol

No to the Pats eh?? 38-13 @bengals... Well, the patriots have too many weapons again this year to count them out of any game. Maroney, Dillon, Gabriel, Watson, Graham, Brown, Jackson(once he's back 100%), Faulk, Caldwell, are all competant offensive weapons, not to mention Brady who has been called by many critics the next Joe Montana. So we lost to denver last week, i strongly feel if Dillon hadn't been injured in the second drive of the game, there would have been a different outcome.

Not even to mention the defense, Seymour, Warren, Green up front.. 4 big name, big playing linebackers in Bruschi, Vrabel, Colvin, and Seau, with Banta-Cain who has been making big plays this year to fill in. Harrison, and Wilson at safty, with lots of depth at corner.

It was looking rough at the beginning of the year @ wide reciever, but Brady has found his new home with Gabriel it seems, not to mention once Jackson gets a few more reps in (missed all of preseason and 2 games) he should be a standout reciever as well.

Patriots for the win
Lvl 17
So, you like the Patriots?
Lvl 13
Hahah yeah i love the patriots, I've been a pats fan since ~ 1993 (the year before the Kraft took over). I just love the game of football, i was 7 or 8 then, so its when i really started to pay attention to televised sports. I don't think i've missed a game since.. There isn't a thursday(sometimes they play on thursday )/saturday(college's big day )/sunday/monday that i don't see almost every game televised.
Lvl 11
thats what happens in sports. just a few years ago the raiders were the top of the afc west EVERY year...playoffs, a few championship games (hosed by the tuck rule) and even a trip to the superbowl. It will even out eventually, and eventualy they will be good again. you just have to stick by your team no matter what. Ive been an eagles fan since I was a kid. They were ok back then (late 80's early 90's) then became the worst team in the leage for the latter half of the 90's before righting the ship. Just stick with it!
Lvl 8
I feel your pain. I love the packers. From superbowl one the ice bowl and though the 70's 80's then the 96 superbowl that was the best. but now it 2006 we suck bad. the fuckin bears are better the we are. , well thanks .
Lvl 10
GO BEARS!!!!!
  • Goto: