Starter: Remoby Posted: 18 years ago Views: 11.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Da Bears!!! Super Bowl here we come!!
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJ33103

i wouldnt exactly describe a team led by philip rivers as "the team to look out for"

there's only a few serious contenders out there:

afc: colts, patriots, ravens, steelers

nfc: giants, panthers, redskins

Unless Indy gets a new QB they aren't going to win any superbowl any time soon.

Peyton is probably the biggest big-game choker in the league.
Lvl 29
Quote:

He might be now, but does anyone remember this guy? Da Bears fans should remember him too.

Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

[reply=BigJ33103]

i wouldnt exactly describe a team led by philip rivers as "the team to look out for"

[/reply]

They used to say the same thing about Horseface Elway... then he got over that hump and never turned back. I would take Peyton over any QB in the NFL right now. In fact... I did, and he lit up close to sixty FF points today!
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJ33103

nfc: giants, panthers, Cowboys

Fixed.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Remoby

[reply=EricLindros]
[reply=BigJ33103]

[/reply]

They used to say the same thing about Horseface Elway... then he got over that hump and never turned back. I would take Peyton over any QB in the NFL right now. In fact... I did, and he lit up close to sixty FF points today!
[/reply]

Yeah, Peyton is a great QB for FF, because fantasy football ends before the NFL playoffs start.

In reality, Elway didn't win a championship until he had a running game to compliment him, and rely on. Peyton had that every year up until now, and still wasn't able to win in the playoffs with teams that absolutely dominated the regular season. If you didn't notice, he actually has a very poor running game, and couple his choking with the lack of a running game and you get a recipe for playoff disaster. He's as big a choker as Momma Cass.
Lvl 19
i am really looking forward to the seahawks and giants in week 3

Quote:
Originally posted by dom1211

To all that bitcb, thank the good lord you're not a Browns fan.
They quite possibly are the most depressing team in the NFL.

hey now, lets keep the scat talk to a minimum
Lvl 19
How 'bout them Lions!?!? Good thing they dumped Harrington, eh??

Lvl 19
the lions are about the only team green bay has a shot at beating
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by dom1211

To all that bitcb, thank the good lord you're not a Browns fan.
They quite possibly are the most depressing team in the NFL.

gee thanks lmao. i am a DIE HARD browns fan... been to more games then i can remember (the stadium is less than 15 minutes from my home) now if the fuckers would spend some money we might win some games! but its gonna be a long slow process none the less. what kills me is all the fucking squeelers jerseys i have to see here. why cant we just bag em all up and ship em to 3 rivers?? if ya love the squeelers so much... get the fuck out of my city!!

ok i'm done for now..
Lvl 19
seriously though, i tried good and hard for nearly 5 mins and i couldnt name one person from the browns roster
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by loopyprawn

seriously though, i tried good and hard for nearly 5 mins and i couldnt name one person from the browns roster

drounghs... fry... winslow... just to name a few :P
we have a few wepons on offence just no offensive line to protect anyone lol
Lvl 19
my point exactly, its like the NFL version of Major League, and even in the same city!
Lvl 9
My Chargers are tearing shit up...shutout on the Raiders, and an almost shutout on the Titans [not all that impressive, but a win nonetheless]. I don't care how much you guys don't like Rivers, you have to admit...Tomlinson is one of the best, if not THE best, running backs in the league.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by loopyprawn

the lions are about the only team green bay has a shot at beating

Its sick how close the Lions were to scoring 60 though
The raiders are from CA and everyone knows that everyone in CA is a faggot, and everyone knows that faggots can't play football, so it kinda makes sense that the raiders suck and take it up the ass year after year, cause thats what faggots do, and they are from CA remember.

I bet if you applied yourself you could have figured that out on your own.
Lvl 7
[/reply]

[/reply]

lol at redskins lol ....pats.........um no....they wont beat the best in afc, panthers wont win anything unless Smith is back..........Ravens arent going to beat the best in the afc if mcnair is the leader and giants with Eli arent going to the bowl

Colts will win, Steelers can win, Bengals can win, Seahawks can win, and the bears....only team that has consistency as of now....

however, none of them are my fav team lol
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by SpazHairlip

The raiders are from CA and everyone knows that everyone in CA is a faggot, and everyone knows that faggots can't play football, so it kinda makes sense that the raiders suck and take it up the ass year after year, cause thats what faggots do, and they are from CA remember.

I bet if you applied yourself you could have figured that out on your own.

Gee Walt, a little hard on the Beeve weren't ya?

Ya, the Raiders are going to be perpetual cellar dwellers until Al croaks or walks (or gets rolled) away. Im a fan of the game first and foremost, and a Raider fan secondly. I refuse to be a bandwagon fan, so go ahead and talk shit about em. Its all good. You or I dont have a fucken thing to do with any of the franchises anyways. Not to mention that the teams in california have more combined Super Bowl trophies than any other state.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by magg

My Chargers are tearing shit up...shutout on the Raiders, and an almost shutout on the Titans [not all that impressive, but a win nonetheless]. I don't care how much you guys don't like Rivers, you have to admit...Tomlinson is one of the best, if not THE best, running backs in the league.

i will be a tad more excited after they have beaten up on a team that has the possibility of winning more than 5 games
Lvl 18
HOW THE FUCK DID THE EAGLES FUCK UP THAT GAME?!?! How do you go from winning and dominating the fuckin game to losing in overtime?!?!?!?! This is what I was talking about in my first post in this thread...we have a good team but damned if we don't find some way to FUCK IT ALL UP. I'm still so pissed off I could choke somebody after that damn game, it should've been an easy fuckin win.
  • Goto: