Thought better of asking - not a good idea - sorry x
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 28
W00t.
Quote:
Originally posted by BiBiBaby

Thought better of asking - not a good idea - sorry x

I've seen something like what you were describing, but did not save it so I can't say for sure it was you. If I come across it again, I'll save it for you if you want or pm you as to what site it is on?
Lvl 7
Thanks guys - just thought people would take the piss if I kept my original post. I would like to see them though and thanks alot for replying. Not sure if they are 'sexy' or not as I wqas sorta forced into doing them.
Lvl 29
As long as they're not pictures of a 6'5" gay bodybuilder from Newcastle, they should be fine!!

Go ahead, and post them, if you want.
Lvl 8
Where are the nekkid pics???? :O
Lvl 7
Can't post them as I don't have them...

Two guys paid me to pose nude in the snow, then against my will, they tied me up and whipped me while taking pics. It was 1999 and I had short, dyed black hair (I'm sure). I got paid, but they posted the pics on the net. I've never seen the pics, but really want to. If they used my real name for the pics, it would have been 'Trish', 'Tricia' or 'Tricia Jo' - probably Trish. Any help REALLY *wink* appreciated.

If anyone thinks they can help, I'm happy to email pics of me at the time as examples.

Thanks guys.

TJ x
Lvl 51
..... waiting for some hot pictures
Lvl 7
If anyone manages to find out where the guys posted them, I'll show you the lot... and whoever finds them for me will get a little present in their email
Lvl 7
Anyone had any luck? Any links etc?

Thanks to anyone who can help
Lvl 8
No, we want pics to judge from :P
Lvl 7
Well, I had short dyed black hair, it was 1999, so you can judge from these - only session I have - taken by the same guys...
Lvl 9
this thread confuses me
Lvl 14
me too. very confusing.
Lvl 7
Sorry if you're confused guys.

Around 7 years ago two guys paid me to pose nude in the snow, then against my will, they tied me up and whipped me while taking pics.

I got paid for doing it, but they posted the pics on the net. I've never seen the pics - they're the only pics taken of me that I either don't have or haven't seen.

If they used my real name for the pics, it would have been 'Trish', 'Tricia' or 'Tricia Jo' - probably Trish.

I would be very grateful to anyone who could help me find where the pictures were posted as I would love to see them. I posted the pics of me in the playground so that you can see what I looked like at the time - the playground pics were taken by the same guys.

Hope that helps and thanks to anyone who can help me out.

TJ x
Lvl 12
That was a very 80's hair style in 1999. That's awesome!
Lvl 13
mmmkay
Lvl 43
Quote:

Sorry if you're confused guys.

Around 7 years ago two guys paid me to pose nude in the snow, then against my will, they tied me up and whipped me while taking pics.

I got paid for doing it, but they posted the pics on the net. I've never seen the pics - they're the only pics taken of me that I either don't have or haven't seen.

If they used my real name for the pics, it would have been 'Trish', 'Tricia' or 'Tricia Jo' - probably Trish.

I would be very grateful to anyone who could help me find where the pictures were posted as I would love to see them. I posted the pics of me in the playground so that you can see what I looked like at the time - the playground pics were taken by the same guys.

Hope that helps and thanks to anyone who can help me out.

TJ x

I'm on it , babe
Lvl 7
Thanks BB

Christmas presents in your email later xxx
Lvl 43
Quote:

Thanks BB

Christmas presents in your email later xxx