Naked Girl In The Snow!

Starter: BiBiBaby Posted: 17 years ago Views: 19.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 3
Lvl 3
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by BiBiBaby
.....then against my will, they tied me up and whipped me while taking pics....

Would this not be kidnapping, assault, possibly rape? Were the cops called?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

[reply=BiBiBaby].....then against my will, they tied me up and whipped me while taking pics....

[/reply]

I agree, Anything like that against your will, whether or not you were given "hush money" is illegal and you should turn them in.
~MrStrype
Lvl 16
Mr strype

the fact that you found picture of a girl tied up in the snow with the same short hair is amazing if its her i will be really impressed!
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Thargor99

Mr strype

the fact that you found picture of a girl tied up in the snow with the same short hair is amazing if its her i will be really impressed!

Thanks Thargor99! To tell the truth, I actually found them by accident while just surfing, then I saw that second pic (the one after the snowman pic) and remembered this thread. Anyway, if it's actually her, I'll be pretty impressed myself...never thought anyone, me included, would be able to find them. lol
~MrStrype
That would be cool if you found them,MrStrype. I've looked everywhere I normally surf and have not found the dark, short-haired tied-up pics I saw a year ago.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Dagnabbit

That would be cool if you found them,MrStrype. I've looked everywhere I normally surf and have not found the dark, short-haired tied-up pics I saw a year ago.

I hear ya, Dagnabbit, but keep in mine these may not be her pics. I'm just waiting on her to pop back in and either confirm that they are or confirm that they are not...If you do find the ones you're looking for, I'd be interested to see them, too!
~MrStrype
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

[reply=BiBiBaby].....then against my will, they tied me up and whipped me while taking pics....

[/reply]

That's what I was thinking. Of course, "evil me" immediately thought "Hmmm, you mean there are girls out there who will let you do that and NOT call the cops? - which is why I suppose it is so important that girls always do call them....
Lvl 7
Thanks so much for continuing to help me look guys. Although she does look quite like me, I'm afraid it's not me. Something that may help when searching is to have a look at the other pictures of me that I've posted, paying attention to the position of my moles and scars. And her tits are bigger than mine
Until a year ago I had a big mole next to my pussy on the right hand side. I had it removed, so now it's just small. There's another mole just above the line of my pubes on the right. I've got a mole on my tummy just under my ribcage on the right hand side. I've got a faint mole on my right nipple. I've got a line of three moles on my back running down either side of my spine. I've got a keloid scar on my neck - right hand side where I was attacked by a houseplant when drunk. I've got a small white scar on my right forearm where I had another mole removed.
Thanks so much for your effort, MrStrype, it really is appreciated - PM me your email address and I'll send you something.
I did find a few similar pics on a site called Chillygirls that BadBoy sent me, but all the girls there are either Russian, Finnish or Ukranian.
And thanks to you too, Dagnabbit - I'm really impressed at how cool the guys are here

Love and thanks to all of you

TJ x
Lvl 4
Uh, instead of finding the pics, should we find the fucks who did this and whip some ass?
Lvl 7
No, I don't think they're even still in the country. Plus it was seven years ago or so now. It was partly my fault anyway - low self-esteem, getting drunk, agreeing to do pics in the first place, etc. I didn't know it would turn out like it did and I told them I wouldn't be doing any more pics for them again and I haven't. I just want to leave it at that. But as you can see, I'd love to find copies of the pics - they wouldn't be digital, but scanned from printed pictures or negatives.
Thanks for your concern anyway.

TJ x
Lvl 7
Apparently the pics MIGHT be on a 'goth' site, but my friend can't remember which one. If that helps and and if anyone is still willing to help me, it would be appreciated. I know it's a needle in a haystack thing, but they must be out there somewhere.

Thanks
Lvl 7
damn those are some fucked up pix. Hope you called the cops or something.
Lvl 7
Whoa

Whats going on?
never knew telford was so rough!!
Lvl 7
Still looking and there's a multi-pic reward for anyone who can find the pics
Lvl 17
still searching but can't find anything srry
Lvl 8
where were the pics taken if you dont mind me asking
Lvl 7
Sounds like a really hard job or a lucky moment to find those pics again. Quite a while has passed and those pics didn´t even have been digitalized at that time. Good luck. I´ll keep my eyes open but I doubt that I will be lucky..
  • Goto: