Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Motley Crue--best band ever

Starter: Leonredbone Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
The best band as far as musical talent goes is a relatively unknown group called " Liquid Tension" .Thay have two albums and is definitely the finest calibre of progressive rock. I have many favourite bands, and these guys are not one of them. I do, however, ackowledge their musical superiority above all others. Listen to "Acid Rain" by Liquide Tension, and all this talk of Motley Cure and others will become obsolete. Any Dream Theatre fans will know what I'm talking about. Acid Rain by Liquid Tension. Any fans of superior music will be in awe.

And for the record my fave bands are Fear Factory, Opeth and Wintersun.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 19
sounds like some unique bands...i'll have to check them out...thanks for the info
Lvl 15
I usually like Mick Mars. To tell the truth he looked stiff and in pain. He almost looked like he was on way too many pain killers. His hands still work though. Nice solo he did. He just really looked like shit. There were a lot of really young kids at the show. I mean like the guy behind me had his 4 year old with him. I talked to some other kids there with there parents who were 8-12 years old. Great that they are little metal heads but the tits cam may be a little much. I am sure that there were many a wet dreams that night.
Lvl 6
Nope, not even close.

Different strokes for different folks.
Lvl 12
Crue aren't for everyone. There are people that hate 'em, and then there are people like me, who would spend my last dollar to buy their fourteenth Greatest Hits CD.

By the way, I saw Mick about 2 months ago, and he ripped the hell out of the guitar. Yes, he could barley walk, but the fingers were still there. The guy has a degenerative bone disease, don't be so fucking mean. At least he's still living the dream.

Name one guitarist in the last 10 years who can play as well as Mick, or anybody from the late 70's and 80's for that matter. Can't be done. I like plenty of new music, but few guitarists can actually play anymore. The product of a rap generation, I guess.
Lvl 21
He's good, but I'd hardly say he's the best guitarist of the past 30 years.
Lvl 19
you guys need some zeppelin, STAT!!!
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by primal88

Name one guitarist in the last 10 years who can play as well as Mick, or anybody from the late 70's and 80's for that matter. Can't be done. I like plenty of new music, but few guitarists can actually play anymore. The product of a rap generation, I guess.

Mick Thompson & James Root/Slipknot. Greg Tribbett/Mudvayne. Mark Morton & Willie Adler/Lamb Of God. Alexi Laiho & Alexander Kuoppala/Children Of Bodom.
Lvl 12
Motley Crue sucks. Just one man's opinion.
  • Goto: