Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Motley Crue--best band ever

Starter: Leonredbone Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Motley Crue is the best band ever. We all know this. Some of you will beg to differ, but I agree to disagree with you.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 19
Lvl 21
They are good, but I don't think I would call them the best band ever.
Lvl 19
who would u say is then?
Lvl 13
Never got into the Crue.....they put on a great show, and Tommy's a wicked drummer. But I just don't like Hair/Glam/Bitch Metal whatever you wanna call it.

Just a matter of personal opinion...i dont like em you do lets drink some beer and listen to Paul Anka
Lvl 6
Are you crazy? Dude I've seen the crew lot's of times in concert and there is no way they are near being the best. They do kick ass, but I saw them BOOOED on stage because their opening act blew them away. Oh, by the way, the opening act was Guns and Roses.
Lvl 23
Best ever?...........umm, no.

It is pointless to argue about who the best ever is anyway. In my opinion there is no such thing.
Lvl 12
i like the crue but vince can never remember the words to songs he's been singing more than 20 years now. every time i hear them live i understand why nikki fired vince in 91.
Lvl 16
I dont think so but Tommy is a great drummer though!!
Lvl 19
i'm sure all bands can put on a bad show
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta671

Motley Crue is the best band ever. We all know this. Some of you will beg to differ, but I agree to disagree with you.

If we all know this, why would we differ? Are you suggesting that some of us are irrational? Maybe, mister, It is YOU who are irrational! Well...there you are...I said it...
By the way, I love Motley.
Lvl 12
Crue are amazing - new show is off the wall
Lvl 12
The Crue are well..... The Crue!! They are great performers and their shows always kick ass. That being said, to be considered as the best band ever, you have to bring more to the table than good showman ship! As performers, they can't be beat (except by maybe Ozzy) but as musicians, the Crue are pretty far down on the depth chart! Mick Mars is an average guitar palyer, Nikki Sixx's bass playing isn't even worth mentioning and Vince Neil was never known for having great range or even a good voice. Tommy Lee on the other hand is a pretty good drummer in his own right. Hell musically speaking, the guys from Poision are better. Lol!!!

As far as bands to consider in the same breath as greatest ever (bands that bring the whole package), I would look at maybe Rush, The Eagles, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith and as much as I hate to say it in an open forum, Journey! All these bands put on a hell of a show, produce great music and employ some serious musicians. For sheer entertainment value, the Crue are way up their on my list, but as far as greatest bands go, they're not even close! Just my 2 cents.
Lvl 17
no
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by walker

I dont think so but Tommy is a great drummer though!!

tommy is a great fucker, though!!
Lvl 19
Quote:

Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by mongolia

no

Short but to the point
Lvl 11
Quote:

WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
<takes deep breath>
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i just couldn't resist.
Lvl 12
i agree wit the starter of this thread,Beta671, Motley Crue is my fav band and has been for almost 20 years. 4 nights ago i finally got to see them live in St.Louis and the show was unfucking real. i had the 2nd best night of my life. and i now it is a matter of opinion but im with Beta671 Motley Crue ic the greatest band ever. long live the Crue
Lvl 8
Best band ever is Pink Floyd, we all know that.
  • Goto: