• Goto:
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta671

who would u say is then?

Queen. Without question.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
Good adds!!! Pink Floyd and Queen are definitely worthy of consideration for the title!!!!
Lvl 29
I've always liked Floyd too. But I saw Queen in the 70's. On the "Night At The Opera" tour. Talk about a spectacular show!! Even after all these years, I still remember it. Never got to see Floyd, unforunately.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

I've always liked Floyd too. But I saw Queen in the 70's. On the "Night At The Opera" tour. Talk about a spectacular show!! Even after all these years, I still remember it. Never got to see Floyd, unforunately.

I never really appreciated Floyd until the last few years. The Wall is an absolute masterpiece and David Gilmour is incredible (listen to Comfortably Numb).
Lvl 29
Good album for sure.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta671

Motley Crue--best band ever

Lvl 12
Crue rules...that's where my username came from.

Primal Scream
Lvl 12
primal scream was one of my favorite motley songs...

also kickstart my heart.

but...

not the best band ever.
Lvl 12
can you imagine the heavy metal nursing home here in about 15 years the crue and kiss and ozzy all shitting themselves literally to see each other
Lvl 13
Ozzy can kiss his own ass.. in my opinion; No, I ca..ca..ca..ca...can't stand that guy.

KISS.. I've heard too much about to not know them.

Motley Crue - I've listened to quite a few of their songs, and have to agree that they do have some good songs out there. I won't say they're the "best ever", nor even close.

Pink Floyd.. kicks ass.

Another "old" artist that I also enjoy is.. Peter Frampton. His.. Comes Alive album.. well, mainly that one song.. I enjoy. I haven't listened to, nor heard much from or about him recently though.
Lvl 13
Agreed.~As for the negative answers in this thread,probably a different age group entirely.If you grew up around that time they were popular(80s),they tend to grow on you.The younger people get the more negative attitude youre gonna get when it comes to big hair bands.Especialy Tommy Lee.If youre his age then you know where the guys comin from and ideas where hes going.
Lvl 15
I saw Motley Crue last night in Allentown PA. A great show. I have seen the Crue a few times before. I thought that Mick Mars looked like shit. His playing looked off. He looked like he was just out there and struggling to play guitar. Vince sounded good. I saw them maybe 8-9 years ago and his voice just wasn't there, last night much more like the Vince I remember. Tommy Lee and Nicki Sixx were the same. They always kick ass. Other then the music great show. Lots of women and tits. They took a 10 minute intermission. I guess that is to be expected. All in all a great show. I saw Motley Crue open for Ozzy (Bark At The Moon) That is when they just came out with Shout At The Devil before people really knew their names. Any one else see this tour? Let me know what you thought.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by wesburnsco86

Agreed.~As for the negative answers in this thread,probably a different age group entirely.If you grew up around that time they were popular(80s),they tend to grow on you.The younger people get the more negative attitude youre gonna get when it comes to big hair bands.Especialy Tommy Lee.If youre his age then you know where the guys comin from and ideas where hes going.

I was in my teens around that time and into them but I still don't think they're the best ever.

Good? Yes, well they used to be. Best band ever? Definitely not.
Lvl 12
NiRVANA RULEZ
Lvl 19
well good
Lvl 27
I wouldn't say best, but their music and video are damned good
Lvl 19
only 3 more days and i'll be seeing them in birmingham, al
Lvl 18
they are pretty cool but hanoi rocks was better
Lvl 14
Queen owns Motley. lol
Lvl 12
mick mars is all fucked up dude he's got a problem with his spine. he barely avoided death he is doing his best and what ive heard he is kicking ass. hee just cant move cause of the spine.
  • Goto: