Score: 4.83 Votes: 71
rate this

Lets Get Anonymous.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 35.1K
  • Goto:
Last one from me tonight. Keep sending them in, and they'll keep getting posted.

Im posting it because they already had the image in the email.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 16
I wonder why he hates women so much...
Holy shit. Update..

Quote:
Originally posted by pimp slapper
The "nice" part was that he lost a few teeth, had a gun in his mouth - and was told if he was still there the next day.. that I would fucking shoot him.
My cousin is in school now. And neither her parents or anyone in my family know what happened at all.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by sickman

I wonder why he hates women so much...

Maybe the women who raised him were really, really mean?(witch)

What a great thread. I think one of the biggest lies that we all believe is, "Everyone else is normal, I'm a freak, and if others knew what went on in my head, I'd probably be friendless and disowned." These confessions show that we're ALL freaks, (even you guys who are trying to distance yourselves, saying, "Wow, these people are sick!" ), the ones who seem "totally normal" are often the most fucked up. It's this fear of letting the skeletons out of the closet that's responsible for a lot of evil.
Lvl 17
wow, some sick shit in this thread. although props to loki for not pulling punches. that takes balls, dude.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

[reply=the sears catalog makes me horny]Used to jerk off on the female models in a catalogue. One time I was doing that in front of the gardenwindow with my eyes closed when a neighbor knocked on the window. I don't know if she noticed what I was doing, but she scared me shitless. Other neighbor btw. Ugly one.

[/reply]

idiot!!!

CK
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

[reply=InvisibleGod]
I call BULLSHIT Ive heard this story on another webstie

Originally posted by jailbait humper
when I was 17 I had a 13 y.o. girlfriend. She was mature for her age (physically with an E cup, but mentally too) and we had loads of sex. one time we were having really loud sex in her bedroom when her mom entered the room. she kept riding my cock. at first it freaked me out, then I became really horny and fucked her brains out while her mom was standing there, talking to her. I've also had sex with this girl in a jaccuzi while it was filled with ppl. Quite the horny stuff.

sorry i don't have a link

BUT I CALL BULLSHIT

That one was the one sent to me by a WBW crew member.
[/reply]

/me ** Points at Latino **
Got a couple new submissions. Keep them coming, and I'll keep posting.
Quote:
Originally posted by *PiRo*[-_-
*]
me ** Points at Latino **

HEY!!

i dont need to make shit up to be fucked up or weird!!
Lvl 8
damn i acutally read through 39 pages of that.
insane!

nice thread man!
5* rating
Lvl 15
wow 5 years with a student and not caught hmmmmmmm
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by nashnwo0

I went to USC. It was common knowledge that many professors fucked their students. I saw one of my professors with a student at a Nine Inch Nails concert. Par for the course. Pun intended.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by octagon

[reply=nashnwo0]

I went to USC. It was common knowledge that many professors fucked their students. I saw one of my professors with a student at a Nine Inch Nails concert. Par for the course. Pun intended.
[/reply]

oh I know its out there but that long and not get caught wow
Lvl 10
Maybe wherever this student-teacher thing's going on it's not illegal or anything. I thought in general school teachers can't date their students but uni teachers can. Probably depends on the country.
Lvl 12
watching a car wreck.. great idea!!
Lvl 14
isnt that why we´re studying?
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by nashnwo0

[reply=octagon]
[reply=nashnwo0]

[/reply]

[/reply]

I'm not sure where you're from but in American you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want. At University most of us don't have the same Prof. for more than a semester. Every college has Standards of Conduct but as long as there's no obvious impropriety(ie sex for grades) it's rare to see a Prof. get busted. Even if it's common knowledge that he/she is dating a former student.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by octagon

[reply=nashnwo0]
[reply=octagon]
[reply=nashnwo0]

[/reply]

[/reply]

I'm not sure where you're from but in American you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want. At University most of us don't have the same Prof. for more than a semester. Every college has Standards of Conduct but as long as there's no obvious impropriety(ie sex for grades) it's rare to see a Prof. get busted. Even if it's common knowledge that he/she is dating a former student.
[/reply]

My neighbor is a philosophy prof. who married his former student. She is 20 years his junior.
Lvl 8
anwyay - forget the crap about professors fucking the students...

More confessions!!!???
Lvl 12
You guys are pussies. Wake up people! Confess your sins for our entertainment!
  • Goto: