Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 35.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
Hey Jack, we got any updates?
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by SouthPaw

Hey Jack, we got any updates?

I got a good bit of long winded stories about touching cousins that are basically the same as the other ones. If I get a couple more submissions of unique stuff, I'll post em tonight.
Lvl 20
Im tired of hearing about other people touching their cousin or molesting a damn dog.

I wanna her unique shit, like accidentally burning down your house.

Accidentaly on purpose sabotaging a best friend.

Or, the king of all, fucking over one of your best friends because they needed it.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by SouthPaw

Im tired of hearing about other people touching their cousin or molesting a damn dog.

I wanna her unique shit, like accidentally burning down your house.

Accidentaly on purpose sabotaging a best friend.

Or, the king of all, fucking over one of your best friends because they needed it.

right..
i was thinking about to send jack a few storys, but it would be too easy to find out from who they come.
I need some good stories. Most of these people are just sick fucks molesting family members - as you'll see.

Come on people.

last one smells like bullshit, but they are way too many fucked up people in here

but still a great thread
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
yeah...thats soooo true </sarcasm>
Lvl 13
What the fuck is wrong with that sister molestor? he sounds like he thinks he wasnt doing anything wrong
Yeah, thats what I was thinking.

I'm going to give about another hour for any last confessions to come in - and then i'm going to post the last of what I have.
Lvl 20
No more? Too bad.
Alright.. because im tired and still not feeling well (not to mention these submissions are pretty fucking long this time) im just going to post the text for these ones.

Quote:
Originally posted by husband of the year
I am married, and I hate my wife. She will not give me a blow job, or let me
eat her pussy. Sex is so boring with her I would rather jack off. I plot
ways to kill her every day, and I just want her to die.

Quote:
Originally posted by the pimp slapper
my 17 year old cousin was in love with a guy who
tells her after a few weeks that he is a pimp - and she
should work now for him. She was disoriented at that
time because she used drugs, and it was easy for him to abuse
her. I didnt find out about it until she called me
one day and told me that she cant take it any longer - and wants to
go home to her parents. to make a long story short, my
buddy and i "visited" that asshole. She is in treatment now, and he is in another
city. I was "nice" to him the first time.. Next time I wont be nice at all..
Quote:
Originally posted by jailbait humper
when I was 17 I had a 13 y.o. girlfriend. She was mature for her age (physically with an E cup, but mentally too) and we had loads of sex. one time we were having really loud sex in her bedroom when her mom entered the room. she kept riding my cock. at first it freaked me out, then I became really horny and fucked her brains out while her mom was standing there, talking to her. I've also had sex with this girl in a jaccuzi while it was filled with ppl. Quite the horny stuff.

Quote:
Originally posted by peeping tom
I used to always go over to my neighbors backyard when it was sunny. His wife would go out and try to get a tan. I jerked off on her many times. She caught me one time with my pants around my enckles. I ran but never heard any of it. I hoped she was turned on about it. I know I was.

Quote:
Originally posted by the sears catalog makes me horny
Used to jerk off on the female models in a catalogue. One time I was doing that in front of the gardenwindow with my eyes closed when a neighbor knocked on the window. I don't know if she noticed what I was doing, but she scared me shitless. Other neighbor btw. Ugly one.
Quote:
Originally posted by friends with benefits
I regularly fuck one of my best friends who has a relationship for over 5 years. every time it's a bitch getting her naked but when she does get naked, she's a great fuck. too bad she's not that attractive...

Quote:
Originally posted by two chicks at the same time, man
I've been trying to set up a threesome for quite some time but never achieved one. I once had the opportunity to get one, but a) was too drunk to fuck anyway so I fucked neither girl and b) chickened out. I keep telling myself it was because neither were really attractive (read: butt-ugly) but that's only part of the reason. Besides, I'm unsure if I could've had one of em to join us. The second chick was in for a threesome, the first one was been in serious doubt about it. Whenever I get honest and the butt-ugly reason doesn't cut it, I use the in-doubt-reason to sooth my mind. It helps. Honest.

Quote:
Originally posted by I like it in the butt. Honest!
I've got an anal vibrator and used it on myself. It doesn't do it for me eventhough I could get half (about 10cm) up my ass. It does vibrate like a bitch.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aww shit.
Me and 3 of my buddies took out another friends mail box one night cause he really pissed us off. Too damn bad for us, we didn't realize he had concrete poured down that fucking pipe.
stopped my truck, cold fucking turkey. BUSTED.

Quote:
Originally posted by Move it or lose it.
My friends and I would ride around scouting out ponds to sneak into. We'd wait til dark and sneak into the ponds. I left the keys in my truck one night and the home owner say us. He came down and stole my fucking truck.We called the law first. Needless to say, we still got arrested for trespassing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ouch
one day i got stoned with a friend of mine and we started a fight because we were bored. during the fight he hit me really hard in the stomach by mistake. i was totally freaking out and thought i had inner injuries. the evening ended when we called the ambulance and they got really pissed, because it was obviously that we were just stoned and on a bad flash. that was one of the most embarrasing moments i´ve had so far.

Just so you know artie (for WBW radio) I made up all the names so that I could protect Identities.

One of them was a wbw crew member.
I call BULLSHIT Ive heard this story on another webstie

when I was 17 I had a 13 y.o. girlfriend. She was mature for her age (physically with an E cup, but mentally too) and we had loads of sex. one time we were having really loud sex in her bedroom when her mom entered the room. she kept riding my cock. at first it freaked me out, then I became really horny and fucked her brains out while her mom was standing there, talking to her. I've also had sex with this girl in a jaccuzi while it was filled with ppl. Quite the horny stuff.

sorry i don't have a link

BUT I CALL BULLSHIT
Quote:
Originally posted by InvisibleGod

I call BULLSHIT Ive heard this story on another webstie

sorry i don't have a link

BUT I CALL BULLSHIT

That one was the one sent to me by a WBW crew member.

i swear to god I read that story somewhere before, not excatly the same but i remember the girl riding him when the mom walked in and the mom and the duaghter talked about stuff while the girl was humping the guy
I cant control anything that was sent to me, I posted what was sent. If any of them are fake, its fucking lame. I mean, why make that up?
thats true, im looking for the website
  • Goto: