Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Legal alcoholic limit to drive

Starter: Gee96 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 2.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
the legal limit is not so important as your ability to be in control...figure out your motor skills then drive on, my good buddy
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW! Blurry makes it interesting!

Lvl 10
it's an art, and i'm an artist

Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by NotsNew

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW! Blurry makes it interesting!

Omg this reminds me of a great story!!
Lvl 11

Lvl 13
fuck i was about to say that here we have a saying "if you drink then drive your a bloody idiot" but i guess they say that in oz too
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by f4t3

If you take a nap or pass out in the car, the keys must be in the trunk or under the car in order to not recieve a ticket in WI

So true, I was just watching our Aussie version of Police, Camera, Action the other day. They found this dude in his car outside a party; they couldn't do him for DUI because he couldn't find his keys. Turned out they must've fallen under the car; they still did him over the broken rear tail light that was caused when he must've knocked the hand brake off and it hit the car behind him though.
Lvl 13
fucken po po always trying to bring the man down.... i know someone who got done for turning on the heater in his car while he waited for for our mate to pick him up... it was snowing they expected him to freeze while he waited for a lift....
  • Goto: