Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Legal alcoholic limit to drive

Starter: Gee96 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 2.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
fucked up topic with alot of fucked up opinion's. My opinion is learn from experience before someone gets hurt.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

WOA WOA WOA WOA WOA - THERES TWO KINDS OF DUI!!!!!!!

1) OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT - Limit is say .08 and your .09.

2) IMPAIRED - you have had one half a shot and your blood lovel is .0001 but the alcohol has effected you such that your impaired.

Right even one drink can get you a dui. In the first sense the prosecutor has to prove only that you are .09. In the second he has to prove that you are impaired by the tiny amount.

Dont blow dont blow dont blow dont blow. If youve been drinking dont blow!!!! Dont do the physical tests either if you think you may fail them. speak as little as possible. "i dont want to answer questions, i want my atty".

In most states refusal to test consitutes a posative
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by kahless12

[reply=mal]
WOA WOA WOA WOA WOA - THERES TWO KINDS OF DUI!!!!!!!

1) OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT - Limit is say .08 and your .09.

2) IMPAIRED - you have had one half a shot and your blood lovel is .0001 but the alcohol has effected you such that your impaired.

Right even one drink can get you a dui. In the first sense the prosecutor has to prove only that you are .09. In the second he has to prove that you are impaired by the tiny amount.

Dont blow dont blow dont blow dont blow. If youve been drinking dont blow!!!! Dont do the physical tests either if you think you may fail them. speak as little as possible. "i dont want to answer questions, i want my atty".

In most states refusal to test consitutes a posative
[/reply]

Never heard that. But it does raise "an inference of guilt". Which doesnt go too far if thats all they got. It also means an automatic suspension. So when you dont blow you get an automatic suspension. But if you know youve had a few and you blow you get the automatic suspension AND a dui, bonus! So if your drinking dont blow in Illinois and Texas at least. Dont know about the rest of the states. Likely close thou.
Lvl 11
In Germany they drag your ass to the hospital; strap you down and take blood. they dont fuck around.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Still

In Germany they drag your ass to the hospital; strap you down and take blood. they dont fuck around.

Lol yea thats one way. I hear in European countries dui is very very very serious. They can take your blood here if your in an accident. Ive heard that if you threaten to sue the hospital they often will back off any tricks or forced blood letting
Lvl 10
If you take a nap or pass out in the car, the keys must be in the trunk or under the car in order to not recieve a ticket in WI
Lvl 8
i know down here in any accident or whether your just pulled over there is an RBT (random breath test) if u refuse your assumed guilty.. all in all its better not to drink and drive u endanger others as well as yourself.. i take the same stance on drugs as well
Lvl 7
still fighting my first ic court. listen to everyone else, if you are dumb enuff to get behind the wheel, refuse, refuse, refuse. 9/10 times you leave with a suspension, and that is all. there is no proof. otherwise, take a damned cab man! shit call me, i'll come drive for ya
Lvl 8
lol cab ride from jd the fare is he gets first pick at the women u bring in, guess refusing only works in US we have no freedoms like that over here if there suspicion youre breaking the law boom its blood tests
Lvl 7
yeah, i was stupid. refused the field test, refused the questionaire, refused the field sobriety test, then blew when i got to the toxilyzer. Blew .15 and spent the night in jail. Still going to and from court over this shit. Thank god I leave the country in march. gonna plead no contest end of feb, and basically, more or less flee the country....in a legal sort of way though
Lvl 8
flee the country in a legal sort of way... whats ur next port of call
Lvl 7
okinawa, japan...its legal, im on military orders.....
Lvl 8
fuck that'd be nice, i watched enough karate kids to get me to really like the place

what div. u in?
Lvl 7
besides the spammin the shit outta this thread division (don't drink and drive....trying to stay on topic), I'll be moving from vmgr-252 2nd Marine aircraft wing, to vmgr-152, 1st MAW.
Lvl 8
awesome. and to stay on topic be cool kids don't drink and drive
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by jddwls

okinawa, japan...its legal, im on military orders.....

my brother spent quite some time in oki, he said with the locals its hit or miss but the weather is beautiful all year round. Just stay away from the resident girls they will get ya in trouble i hear.
Lvl 7
it'll be my thrid tour over there...so im kinda like the seeing eye dog, for all the other marines coming over there with me. could be fun. and yes with the locals over there it is hit or miss...which really sucks, but i will be sending plenty of pics this way....

ps. you cant drink and drive over there either, but you wouldnt want to, have yourself a couple shots of Habu Sake, and youre too fucked up to walk most of the time. I think that shit could cure aids if the tried....
Lvl 3
yeah my brother brought some sake over from there. Definitely puts hair on the chest. The beer is overly expensive there so he was forced to try new things. He said the nice part was he could drink off base there he was 19 at the time. He did say taxi was the only way to go out there wasn't worth driving.
Lvl 7
taxi, hell i got a better ride....50cc scooter (liquor cycle)

i fell in love with Habu Sake, first thing i'll drink when i get there
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by f4t3

If you take a nap or pass out in the car, the keys must be in the trunk or under the car in order to not recieve a ticket in WI

totally rationale and logical. All states should have this but few do. If you realize you fucked up becasue your driving and your fucked up you can remedy the situtation by sleeping it off on the side of the road. Most other states, you have to force yourself to keep going once you figure out you made a mistake.
  • Goto: