Score: 4.57 Votes: 23
rate this

Leachers, Noobs..Low Posters...Can I Ask You Something?

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 15 years ago Views: 13.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Poop

troll

orc
Lvl 9
haha way to make the noobs feel welcome, poop

@Dobey, I know some people have shared some pictures that they've painted that were inspired from pictures found here... have you thought about sharing them at all? I bet some people would be interesting in seeing them...
Lvl 8
yeah I could but... im not good in painting but I just love to do it.. and erm where should I upload it? and where should I post it xD really im a noob I read some forum posts and watch some pictures pic out one and start drawing on my tablet..
Lvl 9
I unno, really... you could start a thread of your own... I know a while back (it's probably locked up now... but you could do something similar) that someone made a thread about artistic renditions of the girls who posted their own pictures on the site...

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4264897/1/10

now they were all things done in like photo shop and such programs, but you could do something similar...

haha I suck at drawing, but I love it too... I've taken a few classes to get better (with little improvement) haha and I always like to see what other people can do
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Dobey

yeah I could but... im not good in painting but I just love to do it.. and erm where should I upload it? and where should I post it xD really im a noob I read some forum posts and watch some pictures pic out one and start drawing on my tablet..

hey, give it a rip!! picasso didn't start out making masterpieces. let's see what you've got

Az
Lvl 8
wel Ill start more posting then I made a thread called Drawing pictures.. http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4469085/1/10

hope Im a good boy now?

but still I think the mainly reason that ppl are not posting is cause of they only watch the pictures and don't post cause they got an girlfriend nearby.
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 13
wth? I start to get a bit active, and then i get this kind of messages...lol:

"hi there, you damn beautiful, would like to get to know you... "
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by dynia

You should take it as a compliment, sir....

Ignore the sex craved peoples, especially since you're a man..
Lvl 8
since you started being active or since you putted an avatar on? :p
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by dynia

Honda sent that, I recognize it from the first PM I got, he really likes teh dOOd sechs you know...
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

Honda sent that, I recognize it from the first PM I got, he really likes teh dOOd sechs you know...

*rimshot*
Lvl 13
nah, the avatar was there always, i guess only now people see it, and actually think that it is me...and the sign that says i am a man gets overseen easy ofcourse...unless he actually does like to get it up the bum....anyway, he contacted the wrong person for that...
Lvl 17
I've posted some things, but apparently some things that I find interesting don't seem to produce much in the way of commentary and the threads seem to die...

Maybe I'm just better at inserting comments to pic and threads...
Lvl 12
@ Honda_X's question:

It turns me away to see "active" members put down the offerings of noobs. How often have you seen someone say, "OLD", instead of, "Thanks"? How about the wrath incurred when one, gasp, makes a re-post? Not everyone is up to date with everything ever posted on this forum, and although I agree re-posts are annoying and can / should be prevented with a simple search, it doesn't mean people need to be trolls because of it.

What happened to courtesy? Encouragement? Gratitude? These things cultivate community, and every troll here stifles this board from being a strong community.

I understand the nature of anonymity- it's EASY to be a jerk - but like most things we typically always have a choice. So will the trolls, flamers and jerks choose to help this community instead of discourage it?

I suppose we'll see. Just my two bits.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by zer0one

@ Honda_X's question:

It turns me away to see "active" members put down the offerings of noobs. How often have you seen someone say, "OLD", instead of, "Thanks"? How about the wrath incurred when one, gasp, makes a re-post? Not everyone is up to date with everything ever posted on this forum, and although I agree re-posts are annoying and can / should be prevented with a simple search, it doesn't mean people need to be trolls because of it.

What happened to courtesy? Encouragement? Gratitude? These things cultivate community, and every troll here stifles this board from being a strong community.

I understand the nature of anonymity- it's EASY to be a jerk - but like most things we typically always have a choice. So will the trolls, flamers and jerks choose to help this community instead of discourage it?

Yeah, it truly is a shame some people have to be unwelcoming assholes. But, that's just the way it is usually with the internets. I try to keep a lid on it in my forum..but it happens now and then. I agree though, it can be very discouraging to try to post, and share with the community when people are screaming "repost" constantly. A good way to try to get around this is reading through the repost thread here:

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/2684363/1/10

And it helps to read all the stickies and rules for a forum...but I agree, there isn't an excuse for uncalled for rudeness. It seems (from viewing the poll) this discourages a lot of people from posting. It's a shame.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilson2006

I've posted some things, but apparently some things that I find interesting don't seem to produce much in the way of commentary and the threads seem to die...

I've done the same, threads that go no where and threads that do well, ya just gotta keep plugging away is all

*I should start more lame threads like Honda does*
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by zer0one

@ Honda_X's question:

you've been here a long time like i have. flamers & jerks have come and gone. considering the large number of members now, i think this set of mods does a pretty good job of keeping that stuff under control & putting those pathetic losers in their place.

Az
Lvl 8
My wife reads what I write on here, and she doesn't like the fact I even come on here. So if I don't post she don't look I think, also cause I'm really lazy, and I am mostly only in the forum, and I can't post nude pics there if I get all my nudes pics from there. Would kinda defeat the purpose.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by kimbonious

My wife reads what I write on here, and she doesn't like the fact I even come on here. So if I don't post she don't look I think, also cause I'm really lazy, and I am mostly only in the forum, and I can't post nude pics there if I get all my nudes pics from there. Would kinda defeat the purpose.

Well, we don't wish to cause problems at home, soo

But thanks for posting, we'll give you a free pass for not posting....this time

Wait, thats kinda redundant or something
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilson2006

that's about what i was thinking....
  • Goto: