Score: 4.33 Votes: 18
rate this

How to Get and Keep a Hot Girlfriend. (Suggestions)

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 16 years ago Views: 7.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Have you ever wanted a super hot girlfriend, but every time you try you end up pulling a "Demonicmale"?..(jerk off)

Well I've gone all over the internet, read literally millions of hours of self help, and dating site advice...plus I've added some of my own winning suggestions on how to bag a total hotty.

My recent girlfriends:

As you can see, when it comes to insanely hot girlfriends, I know my stuff.

In this thread, we give the best advice we can on how to get a really hot girlfriend, and keep her!

Here are my first five suggestions:

1. Whenever a girl asks what you are doing, completely ignore her. That way she'll think you are mysterious and or soulful.

2. Whenever you know your girlfriend is going to call before hand, leave the phone off the hook so she gets a busy signal..and when she asks who you were talking to, tell her it was her best friend, and that you two talked for hours. Girls love it when you're friends with their friends.

3. Whenever a you're talking to your buddies, and you girlfriend is listening...make sure you mention how hot another girl in the area is, making sure your current girlfriend knows this girl..and possibly dislikes her. Girls love a challenge, and she'll work harder to please you.

4. Tell her you're going out to dinner, and that she has to look really, really pretty. Wait the hours it takes for her to get ready..and then take her out to a field, and just stand there for awhile. When she asks why you lied to her, tell her it was a joke and that now you're going out to dinner now, and then drive home. When she asks why you would do something so childish and mean. Tell her "because I can"...this will keep her on her toes around you..and this will remind her why shes lucky to have you.

5. Never let her hold your hand...it's a sign of weakness. Whenever she tries, crush her hand as hard as you can..so she can see her mistake. Try to make sure it's her left hand, so she can still cook, clean..and give you hand jobs.

More to come guys, feel free to add your own awesome ways to get and keep your girlfriend..and also pointers for treating her well.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by DarthSocal

"I am a virgin, I have no idea how to treat women.

ive never agreed with socal more!!
Lvl 28
Shit.

Socal...I kinda fucked up, wanna repost your little thingy again..?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Shit.

Socal...I kinda fucked up, wanna repost your little thingy again..?

Hey, just because you are a virgin Honda, you don't have to delete my posts! I curse you with 50 years of worship, to the almighty bottle of Jergens!
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Have you ever wanted a super hot girlfriend, but every time you try you end up pulling a "Demonicmale"?..(jerk off)

Well I've gone all over the internet, read literally millions of hours of self help, and dating site advice...plus I've added some of my own winning suggestions on how to bag a total hotty.

My recent girlfriends:
[ Link ][ Link ][ Link ]
As you can see, when it comes to insanely hot girlfriends, I know my stuff.

In this thread, we give the best advice we can on how to get a really hot girlfriend, and keep her!

Here are my first five suggestions:

1. Whenever a girl asks what you are doing, completely ignore her. That way she'll think you are mysterious and or soulful.

2. Whenever you know your girlfriend is going to call before hand, leave the phone off the hook so she gets a busy signal..and when she asks who you were talking to, tell her it was her best friend, and that you two talked for hours. Girls love it when you're friends with their friends.

3. Whenever a you're talking to your buddies, and you girlfriend is listening...make sure you mention how hot another girl in the area is, making sure your current girlfriend knows this girl..and possibly dislikes her. Girls love a challenge, and she'll work harder to please you.

4. Tell her you're going out to dinner, and that she has to look really, really pretty. Wait the hours it takes for her to get ready..and then take her out to a field, and just stand there for awhile. When she asks why you lied to her, tell her it was a joke and that now you're going out to dinner now, and then drive home. When she asks why you would do something so childish and mean. Tell her "because I can"...this will keep her on her toes around you..and this will remind her why shes lucky to have you.

5. Never let her hold your hand...it's a sign of weakness. Whenever she tries, crush her hand as hard as you can..so she can see her mistake. Try to make sure it's her left hand, so she can still cook, clean..and give you hand jobs.

More to come guys, feel free to add your own awesome ways to get and keep your girlfriend..and also pointers for treating her well.

Let me translate this for everyone else. AGAIN!!!

"I am a virgin, I have no idea how to treat women. I do however, know EXACTLY how to treat my hand. Several pumps of lotion and 30 seconds of repetitive up and down exercise are exactly what my hand needs."
Lvl 27
Socal, truer words have never been typed
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by DarthSocal

Hey, just because you are a virgin Honda, you don't have to delete my posts! I curse you with 50 years of worship, to the almighty bottle of Jergens!

Meh, sometimes when I go to quote..I hit "edit"..and then fuck everything up.

Also, just because you can't keep a woman..doesn't mean you have to be all lameassed to those of us who know what we're doing.

Lvl 28
Really, this many guys..and girl on the fourm, and none of you have any sure fire ways to keep a woman, happy..and satisfied, not to mention getting one in general. I figured at least a couple of you were ladies men...

..I guess I'll wait for the Latino boss to come in here and lay it down for you nerds.
Lvl 13
or he can stick his head in the fence
Lvl 28
Oh snap, already rated a 1..

..some sad fucks on this forum.

They're clearly jealous of my bitch wrangling skillz.

Lvl 8
I found one thanks honda......took me forever to dress her up
Lvl 15
I've always just thrown money at women. Did I say women? I meant strippers. It works for a couple of hours at least.
Lvl 11
Oh my god, where have you been all my life Mr.X? You are all things to all women.

Please, teach me to love.
Lvl 8
Lvl 13
No wonder you lost your fatty dude. you have to be nice and feed them .not just stand in the feild and let her grase grass.

they need a supplement every day.

just a hint
1. dont be a fucking pussy..
2. women dont like men that look better than them..
3. they want to be protected, even if they dont admit it
4. they want to be fucked like you love them, even if you dont
5. YOU tell them what you want, dont let them decide for you
6. ACT like a man and shell treat you like one, act like a bitch and shell dump you like one
7. be a man of your word, you tell her theyll be consequences for her fuck up and do it...change your mind and let it slide and shell laugh in your face and by then youve lost her
8. confidence will do more for you than a king kong dong...cockyness will leave you alone with your hand.

send me $50 bitches.....youve been served
Lvl 8
@ latino do,nt ruin honda thread ass!!!!.....aussie are cocky
Lvl 27
Brainwash her...

Once you have the target locked in, you need to start fucking up her mental life. The key is to make her depend on you. She needs to feel like she can't live without you. You're her everything in life. Some tricks that work.

Allude to the fact she's not pretty
Point out how all her friends treat her like shit (the probably don't, so you need to be creative. Lying helps)
Distant her from her family
Point out unnecessary flaws and show her that you're helping her to overcome them
Lvl 11
1. If she ever asks how she looks, tell her "you look, alright"...that way she'll try harder to look pretty.

2. Break into her house late at night (make sure you're not caught)..and torture her for information you could use during your relationship. (take pictures, for fun)

3. Take three older articles of clothing out of her closet when shes not looking, wash them...and then put them in a box, and then give them to her one by one as gifts. It's an inexpensive way to pretend you care. Girls love free shit.

4. Pretend you speak another language, and make her feel stupid for not understanding it...that way she'll think you're smarter than her. This will make her feel bad about her self, and rely on you more in her decision making process.

5. Fake an injury, and make her take care of you physically and financially for as long as possible. Girls love mothering their boyfriends.
Lvl 6
1. Write her a catchy love song, about how you will NEVER give her up. Girls love songs.
  • Goto: