rate this

Green Eggs and <SPAM>?

Starter: ObsoleteRealism Posted: 13 years ago Views: 18.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Soo... what's new with you all?

No mail came today. Stupid Christopher Columbus.
Quote:

Soo... what's new with you all?

I have no school this week (: And I'm training for a marathon.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie_the_sequel

Show off. With your running and exercise... lol

What marathon?

And... unrelated, what's your time for like 2 miles (3.2km-ish)?
Lvl 59
Quote:

You're the second chick I've talked to this week who is training for a marathon.

Coincidence? Probably.

I have family members who do ultra-marathons. My one uncle has done a number of 100 mile races, one in Death Valley, which are just absolutely insane if you ask me. The human body didn't develop to travel distances like that in such a short period. If it had, we'd look more like horses.
Quote:

Show off. With your running and exercise... lol

What marathon?

And... unrelated, what's your time for like 2 miles (3.2km-ish)?

Just a local marathon, but ideally I wanna do 2 in the US...probably in 2012. 1 in Cali, the other in FL.

I pretty much only time 5K or more, my best 5K is like 20:53 but my average is around 22:30
Lvl 59
Quote:

Just a local marathon, but ideally I wanna do 2 in the US...probably in 2012. 1 in Boston, the other in New York City.

I pretty much only time 5K or more, my best 5K is like 20:53 but my average is around 22:30

Fixed.

If you're coming to the US to do marathons, those are the ones to do.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I have family members who do ultra-marathons. My one uncle has done a number of 100 mile races, one in Death Valley, which are just absolutely insane if you ask me. The human body didn't develop to travel distances like that in such a short period. If it had, we'd look more like horses.

Yeah, those people have something wrong with them. I was watching a show about them the other day, both the death valley ones and the Alaskan ones. They do one in Alaska that takes like 8-10 days!
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Fixed.

If you're coming to the US to do marathons, those are the ones to do.

Yeah I know...someday. I have a reason for Cali and FL. It's kinda dumb and silly, but a reason nonetheless. Lol
Lvl 59
Quote:

Yeah, those people have something wrong with them. I was watching a show about them the other day, both the death valley ones and the Alaskan ones. They do one in Alaska that takes like 8-10 days!

Yeah, he (and my aunt who does 50 milers) always have things injured or strained or pulled or are just generally in pain. Of course, the obsessiveness which allows them to train for and run 50/100 miles is also what causes these otherwise very intelligent people to ignore the obvious warning signs their bodies are throwing off.

Quote:
Originally posted by SP2

Yeah I know...someday. I have a reason for Cali and FL. It's kinda dumb and silly, but a reason nonetheless. Lol

Yeah, we all do silly things for pretty girls. lol
Not entirely for a girl(s) lol. Also they have Disney marathons and if I do two in one year in different states, I'd be part of a very small group.

When I do NYC, THAT will be because of a girl (washington DC) 100% lol
Lvl 24
lol

I just bought stuff!
Quote:

lol

I just bought stuff!

What kinda stuff?
Lvl 24
Hygiene stuff.
Bought new toothbrushes, toothpaste, razor, shaving cream, deodorant, and soap.

And then duct tape, so I can pack stuff up for storage. I don't like packing tape, so yeah...
Meh, I woulda bought shoes...shoes are pretty. Lol jkjk

The army doesn't provide soap??
Lvl 24
Quote:

Meh, I woulda bought shoes...shoes are pretty. Lol jkjk

The army doesn't provide soap??

lol
Some shoes are pretty.
Crocs, for example, are gross as hell.

And sorta-ish. Mostly, no.
Lvl 59
Man I would hate the armed forces.

They would make me shave every day, which would make me want to swallow a bucket of AIDS, and apparently they don't have soap.

Also, the getting shot at stuff. And being told what to do all the time by people who I'm sure I would find less intelligent than I.

I actually considered signing up for all that free college monies after high-school. Thank God/Allah/Buddah/Zeus/The Flying Spaghetti Monster/etc that I didn't, because like a year later some tards flew some planes into some buildings and the free-money for school army turned into a "go to the desert and get shot at army" which is like 10391059315% less fun.

So, good luck with that Bangs.
Lvl 59
Quote:

lol
Some shoes are pretty.
Crocs, for example, are gross as hell.

And sorta-ish. Mostly, no.

Yeah. And, what's with those Julius Caesar-type sandals the chicks are all wearing nowadays? I mean, really, we're now borrowing fashion styles that were passe 1800 years ago?
Lvl 24
Thanks.
Lvl 59
Well, it's less fun, but I'm sure some good times will still be had.

Beside, won't you be sitting next to a tape-recorder in the bugging room listening to the Ruskies and such?

Specialized skills, FTW.
Lvl 24
I turned that job down, fool.
Thanks for staying up to date with my life. lol
  • Goto: