Score: 3.00 Votes: 6
rate this

Green Eggs and <SPAM>?

Starter: ObsoleteRealism Posted: 13 years ago Views: 18.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
G'afternoon

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3GribQCg6c&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Yeah that 5.7% death rate on Everest seems kinda lame in comparison.
Lvl 59
Apparently the Everest climb isn't really all that technically challenging, whereas K2 is only for highly-experienced climbers and much more technical.

But the weather and atmospheric conditions are deadly.

I see frozen dead people: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128148751
That story was kinda fucked up..."green boots."
Lvl 24
I like how before 1990 the death rates are like 40% for everything. And then after 1990 it's all like 7%.
Lvl 59
I dunno, man. K2 and Kangchenjunga still have like 20% death rates. One in five is no joke. lol

On the other hand, if I owned a sporting goods store or extreme-weather clothing company or something, I'd name it "Nanga Parbat is Our Bitch." The death rate prior to 1990 was almost 80%, and now it's 5%. That mountain got owned by Gore-Tex.
Lvl 59
And in a lovely display of typical US moronicity, we have this cop: http://guyism.com/humor/video-us-cop-threatens-speeding-german-tourist-with-rape.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=video-us-cop-threatens-speeding-german-tourist-with-rape

WHY ARE YOU DRIVING IN MY COUNTRY, GERMAN BOY!?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

That mountain got owned by Gore-Tex.

In all fairness, ass rape is a pretty good deterrent for speeding.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie_the_sequel

In all fairness, ass rape is a pretty good deterrent for speeding.

Probably for most things.
This site seems to get slower every day.
Quote:
Originally posted by screwy

Slower loading, or slower as in amount of people?
Slower loading. Page load times are ok but for a page to finish loading it seems to take forever.
Lvl 24
Quote:

Eh.
Quote:

Slower loading. Page load times are ok but for a page to finish loading it seems to take forever.

I've been away for awhile, so I can't really remember what it was like a year and a half ago, but it doesn't seem too bad to me. I will say that on my phone it takes an annoying amount of time.
Lvl 24
Quote:

I've been away for awhile, so I can't really remember what it was like a year and a half ago, but it doesn't seem to bad to me. I will say that on my phone it takes an annoying amount of time.

Yeah, but that's a Canadian phone, so you can't really judge from that.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Yeah, but that's a Canadian phone, so you can't really judge from that.

Why the sudden hatred for your neighboUrs to the north? And if you wanna be technical, its a Chinese phone.
Lvl 59
Quote:

I will say that on my phone it takes an annoying amount of time.

This.

The site is super bloated in terms of bandwidth for a simple page load.
^ Like we talked...if the smileys were an optional load, it wouldn't be hardly any slower than my computer.
Yesterday I watched the WBW banner at the top of the page load and I felt like I was back on dial-up.

It loaded line...

by line...

by line...
  • Goto: