Score: 3.60 Votes: 10
rate this

GF's Sister changes in front of me? is this normal? any of you guys had this happen?

Starter: Superus Posted: 12 years ago Views: 14.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
only 1 thing to do.... TALK TO YOUR GF !!...as someone said, u can come out the hero of it all.
Lvl 5
ohh and plz let us know how it goes as the situation unfolds
Lvl 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

Girls are never afraid to change their clothes around someone they think is gay. Hope this helps.

Lvl 19
This sounds like a Dear penthouse story
Lvl 36
Not only do I smell smoke but I see fire! Stay away from the sister dude. Enjoy the attraction but do not act.
Lvl 10
I call BS on this whole thing
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by jessc

I call BS on this whole thing

It could be legit. I had a similar situation with an ex but the younger sister was too young to even think about sleeping with. Girls are in constant competition with each other, especially sisters. This is just her way of trying to show-up her older sister.
Lvl 6
Even if you don't get a picture in her bra and panties, we at least need a NORMAL EVERYDAY PICTURE of her.
Lvl 19
This sounds like a Dear penthouse story
Back in the day, I had a girlfriend with a little sister who would do similar types of things- changing in front of me, taking off the top while tanning outside (on her back, but lifting herself up to talk to me), etc. Had I known my girlfriend was cheating on me then, I would have gone for it. Oh well. Hindsight, man. Hindsight.

What I figured then, and what I still figure now, is that my now ex-gf's little sister was simply a teenager with little sexual experience and self-esteem issues and was trying to make herself feel better by trying to get me going. She also had huge juggs and would typically maximize her cleavage everywhere she went.

So who knows what she's doing. I would bet she has some self-esteem issues, but then again, some girls are just mean and all are competitive with each other. If I were you, I would just see how far she's going to take it in showing off.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton

You've been with big sis for 5 years. Did you know here before that? Could be you're viewed as one of the family or that dreaded "thanks for asking me out but you're like a brother or best friend". The gay thing is not far off...being straight you could be generalized as "safe". I've been in this situation often; the best friend gals will confide and some of the sexual stuff I've been told or observed would be the envy of most guys. In school I often hung with the gals vs guys and jocks that treated them like dirt and acted the usual total a-hole. They'd say "Rower41, how'd you her to talk to you...she ignores me". I'm polite, quiet, respectful, decent yet ridiculously horny and sexually high-strung all my life but I never made any plays on these gals. I just sat back, watched, listened and enjoyed the show. Its been a good life.
Lvl 21
my wife has 6 sisters and I've done two of them with her blessings. In fact I've done one of them 3 times and the wife was there for two of the times.. ,sooooo yeah
Lvl 51
Quote:
Originally posted by waywardson

my wife has 6 sisters and I've done two of them with her blessings. In fact I've done one of them 3 times and the wife was there for two of the times.. ,sooooo yeah

My wife has four sisters and I would be shot dead.
Lvl 8
Quote:

? Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote:

Which part of West Virginia are you from? My family's from Morgantown...
Lvl 28
My wife's family lives right on Rt 7, not far east of you. She has one sister, and THANK GOD they don't look anything alike. The temptation, let alone the desire, has never been there.
Lvl 17
Did we get any update on this?
Lvl 13
So I've been reading all of the replies and to pretty much sum it up, nobody cares what you do, JUST POST PICS OF HER!!!
You should just stand in the corner and masturbate, see what her reaction is.
  • Goto: