Score: 3.60 Votes: 10
rate this

GF's Sister changes in front of me? is this normal? any of you guys had this happen?

Starter: Superus Posted: 12 years ago Views: 14.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
It's hard to resist though. if they were planning some kind of test i think that's wrong on both sides especially since i've been dating my GF for 5 years. I personally don't think it's a test.. From my experience with the sister interaction they have somewhat drawn apart from each other. Her sister doesn't tell her any personal stuff anymore, she lies to her parents in which she never did before, they hardly ever talk. I expect as siblings you should tell all your problems to each other.

I know when i have some problems i talk to my brother. If my brother's GF went into my bed and talked to me untill 3AM while my bro was sleeping, i would tell him about it. My GF's Sister never mentioned anything to my GF.... which i was sorted testing her cuz i told her some personal stuff.

It's really tempting and the fact that when she changes out of her clothes and looks at me while she does it kinda makes me feel awkward...

I'm definitely taking everyone's advice...i'm just going to enjoy the show and hopefully get some pics!

I'm surprised that not many people are in my situation or has some stories....
Lvl 10
Mabye the girlfriend is enjoying her sis teasing you as much as sis is. Could be a prelude to a sister act. I say keep your mouth shut and your hands to yourself (no pun intended) and see where it goes. If you your girl wants to share then you will find out for sure when sis comes down and gets loaded. Hope it goes in your favor
Lvl 51
i would probably tell your girlfriend whats going on and that you would like to have sex with her sister.
Lvl 51
but definitely invite your girlfriend to join you two so she doesnt feel left out.
Lvl 11
hahaa i can't say that to her.. I actually think it would be kind of sick to see both sisters joining to have sex....that's incest and i'm not into that haha...

There has been times where i just want to smack her ass while she's in her panties but i didn't do it cuz i don't know how she would react. We don't physically interact at all like.... we hugged for the first time a couple of weeks ago.... she initiated it.. I'm going to start treating her like my friend like play fighting etc picking her up and throwing her around... i'm just tired of this awkwardness around each other.
Lvl 13
Pictures
I don't understand the scenario whereby you've been with your girlfriend for 5 years, yet don't really speak to her sister that much? If she's planning on spending New Year's with you, it suggests maybe you know her a little better than you think. Either that or I've missed something...

That being said, it also sounds like you're hoping for people to say 'go for it!' with the younger sister. Trust me, there is nothing to be gained from this. You've been with this girl for 5 years, so I'm guessing you're relatively happy? So you get a bit of action on the side with her younger sister - this may seem brilliant for a short amount of time, but it will come to a head (no pun intended) whereby she will confess to her older sister, and voila, 5 years down the drain.
Lvl 51
have you thought about directly asking your sister how she feels about you and if she would like to feel you?
Lvl 5
Been in the situation myself, okay, I was with the younger sister and it was the older sister doing it..

All I can say it, enjoy the view, nothing more, I screwed up during a party and gave in to temptation, well let's just say I had sore balls for a while and a broken nose.

Or best solution, tell your girlfriend about it, but be completely honest okay? Cause if you start rambling about how you didn't find it interesting at all and such, she will think ya lying (which ya obviously would be), but put it in a nice way.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Superus

Hey guys long time lurker! I've been dating my girl for 5 years now and her sister started doing this as of this year. It's actually pretty hot but i'm not sure what to think of it... she's in her bra and panties.recently she put her panties on in front of me but she had a towel on, however, her towel was riding up and i got a side shot so i saw some of her ass. pretty hot if you ask me... she's only 18 i don't have any pictures of her in panties or anything ( i don't have the tools you guys do lol)

i have a lot of stories but i'm lazy to type them all

is this normal?

If she is hot see if you can take pics since she doesnt care if you see she wont care if you take pics!!
Lvl 11
The reason why i say i don't know her that well is because my GF and I live 5 Hours away from her sister. Out of the 5 years, i've seen her probably less than 40 times. she was either in her room....hanging out with her then BF, or hanging with her friends..

So i met her when she was 14 years old. She would compliment me like, "nice body" "i like your hair" etc she would even tell me "i tried to tell my BF to comb his hair like yours" lol and other comments.... she played with my hair once while at a football game but she had a BF then....

It's actually kind of weird that she is spending new years with me and my GF. i would think she would be with her friends from college and maybe plan something big and she could join in or go on vacation with her parents....Instead she wants to hang out with me and my GF? i think she'll feel awkward because it's all my friends that she never met and all of them are in a relationship.

And yes she is pretty cute and i must say "DAT AZZ" lol
Lvl 51
have you ever walked around in your underwear in front of her? try it and see how she reacts!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton

have you ever walked around in your underwear in front of her? try it and see how she reacts!

What reaction should i be looking for? if her eyes wonder looking at my junk should i take that as a sign lol! I've walked around in my undies once not sure if she saw me.....I never looked at her to gauge her reaction..
Lvl 51
ask her if she wants to see it.
Lvl 51
the only way youre going to find out for sure is to be more direct with her. maybe text her a picture of youreself and see what she says.
Lvl 13
I think I'd be direct with your girlfriend about it. Just say,"sweetie, your sister kinda shows off for me. Is she trying to see if I'll make a move on her? Or an exhibitionist? Or trying to get a three-way going?"

You might be pleasantly surprised what might come of it.
Lvl 17
I think this is the younger sister trying to prove to herself she's attractive enough to get you. You've obviously been a crush for her since she was 14, when she wasn't that much of a woman, and the exhibitionism thing she's doing now is probably, subconsciously or not, proving that she's a woman to you. Wether you act on it is your call, and there's no saying that she would reciprocate afterwards, what if she's trying to prove to herself that she can have you, only to turn you down when you make the move. It's one thing showing off, it's another to go through with the act.

Thinking about it, if you've read the signals right and make a move, numerous things may happen:

She may scream, call you a pervert, tell her sister, you lose both.
She may turn you down, blackmail you, and you end up either succumbing to her demands or telling your GF
She may agree, you fuck her, and then either of you feel guilty after and blurt it out to your GF
She may agree and you get to tap that ass as and when you can, while continuing your relationship with your GF

If it was me, I'd just keep on enjoying the show until she made the first move, if she does. that way you don't lose anything, and you can only gain, wether its an eyeful every now and again or it's some action.

Either way let us know!
Lvl 16
i would do her!
but im kinde reckless and destroyed some friendships and relations over the years.
nevertheless she is a smoking 18 yo girl who wants you!
i would do her!
Lvl 16
yeah, and post some pics!
neednt to be in any underwear, just to get an idea!
of you gf at least!
Girls are never afraid to change their clothes around someone they think is gay. Hope this helps.
  • Goto: