Score: 3.60 Votes: 10
rate this

GF's Sister changes in front of me? is this normal? any of you guys had this happen?

Starter: Superus Posted: 12 years ago Views: 14.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Hey guys long time lurker! I've been dating my girl for 5 years now and her sister started doing this as of this year. It's actually pretty hot but i'm not sure what to think of it... she's in her bra and panties.recently she put her panties on in front of me but she had a towel on, however, her towel was riding up and i got a side shot so i saw some of her ass. pretty hot if you ask me... she's only 18 i don't have any pictures of her in panties or anything ( i don't have the tools you guys do lol)

i have a lot of stories but i'm lazy to type them all

is this normal?
Lvl 14
Sounds like she may be competing with her sister a bit.. lucky man. Is her sister around when she does it?
Pics or it never happened!

No, I'm just messin' lol. Technically, it's not exactly the most normal thing. I mean, it doesn't happen often. But I fail to see a problem with your situation.
Lvl 11
Sometimes My Gf is around and other times no... The other times are,, when i was in my room watching t.v. Her sister was in the room across the hall. and my gf was downstairs. My GF said "hey get my sister a blanket" i said " ok i'll check if i have any" but for some odd reason i had a feeling she was changing so i waited a bit before i went across the hall to get her a blanket. 5 mins pass and i get up to get her a blanket.

SCENARIO 1

I see her sitting on the bed with her shorts pulled down to her knees and i could see her panties..I was like studdering while i was talking so i think i may have made it obvious. I went to the other room to get her the blanket and i waited a little so she could put her clothes back on....i waited probably 2 mins which should be plenty of time.... I come back in her room and she's still sitting down with her shorts pulled down to her knees....then as i give her the blanket she pulls down her shorts and puts on her pajama shorts.... wtf lol

SCENARIO 2

One time my GF was sleeping in my room while her sister was sleeping in the other room. Her door was shut and i was just playing video games..Her sister comes out of her room in her pink panties and i almost had a heart attack! it was hot...She went to the bathroom and when she comes out i ask her to crack my back..she was hesitant because she never did that but i said you'll be fine. So she was stepping on my back in her underwear..when she was done she walked to her room picking her wedgy out of her ass. wtf... I was like hey are you going to bed? she said i don't know i'm just going to lay here. so i went to her room and she was under the sheets but she kept getting up showing me that ass and picking her wedgy out of her ass....i stood in that till 3AM talking to her.....actually she kept asking me questions.... i was tired as fuck....

I never really talk to this girl... i hardly ever see her... she's planning on coming down for new years and shes gonna get wasted.... not sure how it's going to end cuz i never saw her wasted.

i have more stories but is this normal? or am i getting the green light?
Lvl 51
Quote:
Originally posted by Superus

i have more stories but is this normal? or am i getting the green light?

this is completely normal.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton

this is completely normal.

haha i can't tell if you're joking or serious
Alright bro. I'm going to give you it to you straight. What you do with this information is going to be all on you. It's obvious that your gf's sister is giving you the green light. Now, what you decide to do about that is all in your hands. If I was in your position, I wouldn't act on this no matter what color light I had, green or yellow, or even red. You're with your girlfriend, bro. If you're planning on getting with her sister, at least talk with her about it/break up first. But it's really your call.
Lvl 12
I'm with Handy on this one. You've been with your gf for 5 years and you're going to possibly throw it all away to get some snatch from her sister? Better think twice, dude. You'll definitely regret it.
Lvl 14
just have a threesome with them both.....
Lvl 20
She's an exhibitionist. Just enjoy the show and she'll continue to show. If you try to make a move, you'll blow it w/ the gf and, thus, stop seeing the sister showing off.
Lvl 19
If you are serious about staying with your girl talk to her sister and let her know her actions are inappropriate and make you uncomfortable, but also tell your girl what is going first. Otherwise play along and see where it goes. Either way you are the one that must ultimately make the decision on what to do.
Lvl 15
5 years amigo. Cinco Cinco Cinco- plus, if the girls hardly ever gotten "Schwasted" can the ride be worth the trouble? Doubtful.
Lvl 6
It may just be an attention seeking thing from her, forbidden fruit etc? Either way I agree with the guys above, its relationship suicide to act on it!! I say if you're strong willed then just enjoy the show. Maybe pass the hat around WBW and we'll all chip in for a digital camera haha
Lvl 11
Thanks for the reply's guys. I definitely don't want to throw it away to some confused 18 year old. I'll just enjoy the show

I find it kind of confusing tho... When i was in her room laying on the bed with her talking till 3AM she would tell me things like "oh my sister takes you for granted" " i wish i had someone to help me workout" etc Her sister didn't tell my GF that we talked to 3AM or that i was kind of talking bad about her..

Now this girl is coming for new years by herself to party with my friends and she's gonna get wasted...hopefully she'll be good tho.
Lvl 5
Hey

I was in the same situation many years ago. Dating older sister and we used to fuck on the living room floor. Younger sister would get out of bed and go to the toilet and then come into the room to talk to us. I would be lying on the floor (dressed) and she would sit on the chair wearing a t shirt, after a few minutes she would accidently open her legs while facing me and flash her pussy. This happened almost everytime. She had a lovely cunt, shaven with massive pussy lips. However young and stupid I was, I realised that she wanted the attention and was jealous the her sister was getting fucked and she wasnt. I left well alone, but enjoyed the view as much as possible. Anyway the older sister was much better looking and had a real blonde pussy!

Be very very careful my friend.
Lvl 21
shes cute? if so, id love it
Lvl 12
Grab the camera & start taking some pics
Lvl 28
The fact that the girlfriend asked you to get the sister a blanket leads me to think you might be getting tested. To sit there on the bed in the same position for so long.... that was a set-up if ever I heard one. The GF wants to know if you can resist a hot young thing that's offering herself to you, and trusts her sister enough to be the guinea pig. You either PASS or FAIL.

I would tell the GF about it, and come out the hero.
Whiteviper1985 finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
post pics of the sister
Lvl 20
Probably what bustMall said, you should talk about it with your gf, and tell her to explain the sister that you are not comfortable with it.
And a naked women should not mess with your head so much.
  • Goto: