Score: 1.50 Votes: 2
rate this

Female Roommate

Starter: Dragic Posted: 10 years ago Views: 4.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 2
Ok so here's the deal....

I'm 31, a chill dude. My lease is up at the end of next month and I've found a killer spot next to the beach. The only thing is I'd be living with a female.

She is 31 also, attractive. Has a good job, works out. That kind of thing.

Obviously I fully believe in not shitting where you eat BUT apart from that. Has anyone else ever lived with a female (that they weren't dating) and could perhaps
give me some advice on things to do/not to do to make the situation the best it can be.
Lvl 70
Well, as it's been discussed in another thread, not raping her would be a good start
Davey45, doolittle, EricLindros, dragon1175 find this awesome.
Lvl 14
It can be tough not to want to hook up. When I was in college I lived in a house with three guys and two girls, and I docked one of the girls and two of my other roommates fucked the other girl so it happens, especially at 2am on a Saturday night
Lvl 8
For a short time, I roomed with a girl that was a former FWB. Thankfully, by the time we were sharing a place, she had a boyfriend. I would not recommend trying to sex her. Even if she's hot, that's a step down the path of a terrible living situation. Other than that, it's not really all that different from sharing a house with a dude. Girls tend to be cleaner. Do you know this chick well? Everyone's different. Some people are easy to get along with and some people suck ass.
Lvl 8
Let's say you meet a chick one day on the beach and you invite her over. She may feel more comfortable coming over to your place if she knows you have a female roommate. Or the roommate might have hot friends who visit on the regular. Nothing wrong with that.
Lvl 2
You guys are funny. I'm going to do my best to resist the temptation to hit on her. There's no reason to make things awkward

I've been told to make sure I lift the toilet seat up, put back down
clean the sink after I shave. Apparently that really gets to em.
Offer to be the one who takes out the trash. Apparently women don't like doing that
And when its there time of the month, try and make sure there's some chocolate ice cream in the freezer
If you want a place to live after you fuck her, I'd suggest just not doing it in the first place.

Wait....I re-read the original question and I have new advice. I though you were looking for a way to hook up with her...my bad.

I'm assuming this was originally her place and you're moving in....and not a place you found together? Thats what it sounds like anyway.

- More than not leaving the seat up...if you miss, clean it up. Just don't have a dirty bathroom...this includes tooth paste on the mirror, and shaving foam in the sink.
- Accept the fact that you are now the guy that will help move furniture and do many of the required mechanical things (yeah yeah, I know I'm sounding sexist, but if the stove stops working, I have no idea what to do, and you may not either, but as the guy, I'm gonna at least make you look)
- Probably not the best to hook up with a girl in your room while she's home. She may not want you, but she also doesn't want to hear you with someone else.
- Kill the spiders
- The ice cram thing is good, but even better than that, a secret stash of dark chocolate would be good.

All that immediately comes to mind.
* This post has been modified : 10 years ago
F1098, doolittle, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

- Kill the spiders

Such a girl.
Lvl 19
Such a boy !

I mean, any guy who would call/characterize himself as a " chill dude".............that says loser to me, not to mention the possibility of low T.
Lvl 15
Make the decision before you move in if you are interested in her....if so be up front wither. If you can contain yourself and move in wither as a roommate and you get along she could be an awesome wingman and set you up with her friends who are looking.
Lvl 19
Hope all the men on this thread have thought this through. Good advice for any female relationship but do not run past the dark chocolate comment.

That is DARK chocolate women like, not that milk chocolate shit.

Got it ? Good.

Quote:
If you want a place to live after you fuck her, I'd suggest just no doing it in the first place.

Wait....I re-read the original question and I have new advice. I though you were looking for a way to hook up with her...my bad.

I'm assuming this was originally her place and you're moving in....and not a place you found together? Thats what it sounds like anyway.

- More than not leaving the seat up...if you miss, clean it up. Just don't have a dirty bathroom...this includes tooth paste on the mirror, and shaving foam in the sink.
- Accept the fact that you are now the guy that will help move furniture and do many of the required mechanical things (yeah yeah, I know I'm sounding sexist, but if the stove stops working, I have no idea what to do, and you may not either, but as the guy, I'm gonna at least make you look)
- Probably not the best to hook up with a girl in your room while she's home. She may not want you, but she also doesn't want to hear you with someone else.
- Kill the spiders
- The ice cram thing is good, but even better than that, a secret stash of dark chocolate would be good.

All that immediately comes to mind.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 110
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Such a boy !

I mean, any guy who would call/characterize himself as a " chill dude".............that says loser to me, not to mention the possibility of low T.

please tell me what a chill dude is.. I know as a guy I should know but i'm from Georgia and have never heard thal expression
Lvl 19
Georgia is a neighbor of Florida, correct ? Better ask your neighbor what it means up there. Out here it suggests some guy wearing a ball cap backwards and with not a lot to offer.
Lvl 110
Quote:
Georgia is a neighbor of Florida, correct ? Better ask your neighbor what it means up there. Out here it suggests some guy wearing a ball cap backwards and with not a lot to offer.

thanks,,that just about sums up what it means here too... we call them rednecks here...pretty much described what you said
Lvl 9
Beachside living, hot-ass flatmate...humblebragging much?
Quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
thanks,,that just about sums up what it means here too... we call them rednecks here...pretty much described what you said

A lot of them Georgia rednecks are my family, I think that they are gun toting rednecks also........
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by ranging
Beachside living, hot-ass flatmate...humblebragging much?

Well.......that sounds pretty familiar actually....worth three bananas actually !
Don't get drunk.... It will all go to shit. No matter how good your intentions.
Quote:

This really should just be a standard way of living, with or without a room-mate.
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

This really should just be a standard way of living, with or without a room-mate.

agreed.
  • Goto: