Score: 4.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Ever seen your hot neighbour when you shouldnt have?

Starter: Stevey Posted: 16 years ago Views: 3.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
We used to have neighbours with an 18yo daughter. I popped out to our garden shed one evening to get a tool for a job I was doing in the house, and her bedroom light caught my eye. She was standing facing out of the window, stark naked - must have just had a shower as she was drying her hair and her body (very nice...) was dripping wet.

It was all I could do to tear my eyes off her

Found good reasons to pop out to the shed again a few minutes later but her light was off. And again on other evenings, but never got lucky again. And then they moved away.

Anyone else seen a hot neighbour?
Lvl 6
...and if anyone got lucky with a cam, maybe we better start a thread in Nude Public Babes...
Lvl 11
several yrs ago the next door neighbours had a daughter who was around 18-20. she was sunbathing in bikini in her backyard. i had to tend to some maintenance to the guttering and got a decent view some metres from where i was. next time i climber the ladder she had sadly gone inside.
Lvl 11
yea. my gal is my neighbor so i see her all the time. all i have to do to get into her backyard is climb out my window and onto the wall and jump over.
Lvl 21
Lvl 7
A few years back I was living next door to this couple and she was very young and cute. One evening I was in the kitchen looked out the window and she was standing in there living room completely naked. The sad thing was for being so young she had the ugliest set of tits!
Lvl 27
I have an elderly neighbor on one side and a guy on the other... i pray i never see them naked
Lvl 11
the guy that lives next to me has a hot wife.
Lvl 21
saw my neighbor and her boyfriend cavorting in front of her window naked one night, they both weigh about 250 i was blind for about a week
Lvl 37
I dated a girl last summer, and from her bedroom window I had a pretty good view to another aprtment across the street, where this late-twenties couple lived. Don't think I ever saw her in more than a thong...
Lvl 11
I had a neighbor who after a year of them living there found out she stripped. Well me an a buddie of mine hit up the place she worked one day an not there, So we go to the place we used to go an her suv was there. Man she took me to the back an hooked me up with a awesome bj. She had the nice's tit's, and ass. Wow I am glad my woman an her man never found out. P.S. 2 time's an never saw her there again. she got a divorce an moved about a half year later..........well I still have those thought's of her deep throating my cock........
Lvl 5
Often I stand naked in front of my window so that my neighbors can catch a glimpse of by womanly goods. I know they love the show I put on, especially that hot young stud who lives next door and likes to pop out to his shed to pretend to get a tool for a job around the house, when I know he's just popping out with his tool to look at me and beautiful grey-haired vagina.
Lvl 8
every night between 11 and 1130 my 21 year old neighbor comes out of the shower and into her room to get dressed. needless to say this is something i look forward to whenever i am home.
i once placed my couch on the other side of my appartment, and from that couch i could see a window of the dorm building next door only 2.5 meters away (3rd floor )
iwas already living there for 2 years and never seen the lights on.
but now sitting on the couch facing the side window whilst watchin tv i saw the lights go on and the student living next door came out of the shower, unaware that i had changed my settings,

she wasn't stunning but man she had a frigging nice rack and a bald beaver.... pretended not to notice, but glanced at her with my perifiral vision,
a few days later the lights went on again and the first thing she did was shut the blinds, she must have noticed my couch standing there
never saw her out of the shower again
Lvl 6
Better to have loved and lost...
Lvl 8
i,ve watched my sister give the 50 year old next door man a blowjob she was twenty beat that
thankfully not..
one of them is an old lady...and the other are an old couple.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by biggins10

i,ve watched my sister give the 50 year old next door man a blowjob she was twenty beat that

Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Bea_Arthur

Often I stand naked in front of my window so that my neighbors can catch a glimpse of by womanly goods. I know they love the show I put on, especially that hot young stud who lives next door and likes to pop out to his shed to pretend to get a tool for a job around the house, when I know he's just popping out with his tool to look at me and beautiful grey-haired vagina.

huh?
Lvl 16
I am kind of curious how all of you guys know the exact ages of your naked neighbor? I have lived next to a family for around 8 years and I couldn't for the life of me tell you their daughters exact age.

Many years ago I did walk up on a group of teen aged girls skinney dipping in their back yard pool. I was 19 at the time, but still got scared of getting caught looking at a bunch of 14-17 year old chicks naked. I burned what I could into my young horney memory and quickly went on my way....
  • Goto: