Score: 4.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Ever seen your hot neighbour when you shouldnt have?

Starter: Stevey Posted: 16 years ago Views: 3.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by biggins10

i,ve watched my sister give the 50 year old next door man a blowjob she was twenty beat that

Oh shit dude. That was your sister. Sorry about that. Next time I will pull down the shades.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by hadenough

I am kind of curious how all of you guys know the exact ages of your naked neighbor? I have lived next to a family for around 8 years and I couldn't for the life of me tell you their daughters exact age.

We knew the whole family pretty well - they were really great neighbours. On first name terms with them all, often helped each other out with stuff around the home. Hardly know the people who moved in after them at all...
Lvl 18
i had a beautiful neighbor years ago when I was a kid and she would get dressed every morning in front of the window upstairs beside her bed which was a straight view from my kitchen on a lower level about 25' away. Needles to say I was up every morning by 7:00 am. They ended up divorced and I still think I could have made a play when I was like 20, but was too afraid. I now have 2 neighbors who are hot but I have never seen anything.
  • Goto: