Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Ever had a girl that squirts when she cums????.....

Starter: CrazyCowboy... Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
If so did U like it.....I had one a long time ago back in high school....thought it was kinda cool....quite a turn on actually....
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 13
its never happened to me... at least not that i noticed, but i do think its a big turn on... sexy cum...
Lvl 17
Can't say that I have...

Would be an interesting experience propably
Lvl 25

http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/100053.jpg

I bet she squirts.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by stuartmc18

Only when I cut their throats....

Your one sick puppy stuartmc18.....
Lvl 13
can't say i have, but wouldn't mind if it happened.
Lvl 9
I am indeed a sick puppy. I think my comment has been removed in the interests of good taste. Best thing really. It was pretty appalling. I nearly didn't post it, but then I thought wtf. Sorry for any offence. I do in no way condone violence in any form whatsoever. Except perhaps shooting, that's much more humane. And it produces an amusing squirt. That's what this threads about, right?
Lvl 27
i had i chinese girl that did.

didnt really turn me on, only had extra work with it. always had to change the bed-linen.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by stuartmc18

I am indeed a sick puppy. I think my comment has been removed in the interests of good taste. Best thing really. It was pretty appalling. I nearly didn't post it, but then I thought wtf. Sorry for any offence. I do in no way condone violence in any form whatsoever. Except perhaps shooting, that's much more humane. And it produces an amusing squirt. That's what this threads about, right?

You have a morbid fascination with the wrong kinda squirting fella.....
Lvl 11
Hell yeah... ive had it...its awesome.. alot of water comes out.lol . mattres soaked ..lol..lol..you need towels guys.. ..... i do it to a couple of chicks one was shocked that it was possible... its funny.. Bigg props to who ever does it.. its bomb....we call it..
"The Fountain of Youth"... !!!!
Lvl 11
Towels work well to help with that problem pophai
Lvl 5
my girl does it all the time, and it is a huge turn on
Lvl 11
Hell yeah..!!! its .."The Fountain of Youth"...
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Inked2005

yeah, but these preparations are also kind of work. when i fuck i just want to have fun and not clean up the mess afterwards. especially in my car...
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by PreacherRed

my girl does it all the time, and it is a huge turn on

kudos to ya.....and your girlfriend....
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Pophai

[reply=Inked2005]

yeah, but these preparations are also kind of work. when i fuck i just want to have fun and not clean up the mess afterwards. especially in my car...

cheers fella.....whatever floats yer boat.
[/reply]
Lvl 11
have, way too hot
Lvl 4
The squirting orgasm tends to come best from a G-spot stimulated orgasm and is more often found in more petit and fit women with stronger abdominal muscles - well from my experience anyways. I love the sensation of a woman coming so forcefully that you can feel her vagina contract around your cock and the walls tighten up. If you can find it (probably here somewhere) look a girl named Cytheria (spelling?). This girl can truly shoot!

I've found that a true squirter is rare, especially a woman that cums forcefully enough to shoot a fair distance. Most girls leak or flush a fluid.

Two stories...

I was with a petit and tight Asian girl who when she came and squirted the force caused a burning sensation as the liquid shot into and up my urethra while I was in her. There's no added advantage to be with a squirter for actual intercourse - its more a visual appeal thing and best done through masturbation. This girl could shoot the lenght of the bed if she was penetrated vaginally, anal and stimulated with a vibrator.

I was also with a taller girl (6'2" who got incredibly wet when I talked dirty to her and would actually soak her panties and through to her pants. I thought she'd pissed herself at first. As a vegetarian her secreations were a sweeter tasting liquid and when she came it was a gushing release of a different kind of fluid.

QUESTION TO THE LADIES!!! The visual of a woman touching herself and getting off, no matter how vigorous, is almost always exciting and a huge turn on for men.
So my question is this - does seeing a man pleasure himself - especially to orgasm - turn you on? Or is it the scary act of violence if often seems to be. As if choking a chicken!

Maybe somewhen wants to pose this question as a thread itself?
Lvl 23
Never had a girl actually squirt but one would cum so much that she would always leave a big puddle, either all over the bed or all over me.
Lvl 11
The girl I was with was definately a squirtter....BIG squirtter or should I say gusher :O
  • Goto: