Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Ever had a girl that squirts when she cums????.....

Starter: CrazyCowboy... Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Yeah, I have 2 girls that have squirted when I was fingering them. It's awesome
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by HighGuy

Never had a girl actually squirt but one would cum so much that she would always leave a big puddle, either all over the bed or all over me.

Same here.
Lvl 15
to b honest guy i dont think i ever made a woman cum!!!
jus as long as i do i dont give a fuck...........................am i a bastard or jus shit in bed?
any of u lot like me?
Lvl 11
I don't know....you'll have to ask your horizontal partners whether your shit or not......
never had one actually squirt....cummed enough to make herself soooo wet, i didnt need lube to put it in her ass.
Lvl 16
I dated a girl that I could get to soak my arm to the elbow when i was fingering her and licking her......when she went back to her "rich" boyfriend she wanted me to tell him how i made her cum so hard.............fat chance at that one!!!!
Lvl 14
I got my GF to be a squirter......the other day she was standing over me and I was laying down and I was fingering her and she started to squirt for the longest time , and it was going all over my chest and neck....Really kinda hot!!!....I dont mind though , hell I cum on her face might as well let her do me sometimes!!!....What about that white cream that comes out in the beginning of sex....My ex and some others used to make my dick look like it had whipped cream on it....Usually they got it when we first started having sex and it was doggystyle....Its all kinda hot I guess , lets you know that they like it!!!
Lvl 11
Oh thats nothing..
I heard about a girl who shitted after a hard assfuck in the bed.
Anyway i cant believe it, but now im a bit scared..
Sorry about my bad english.
Lvl 17
never squirted.....

just gets really wet
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Day

Oh thats nothing..
I heard about a girl who shitted after a hard assfuck in the bed.
Anyway i cant believe it, but now im a bit scared..
Sorry about my bad english.
Lvl 10
I have twice, it's really a site to see. Too bad not every girl can do it.
Lvl 9
had one and i havent had any success trying to get girls off that way since... and believe me , ive tried... anyways, we would mess around at work, and she would squirt all over the back room
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Rick_PcP

Hell yeah... ive had it...its awesome.. alot of water comes out.lol . mattres soaked ..lol..lol..you need towels guys.. ..... i do it to a couple of chicks one was shocked that it was possible... its funny.. Bigg props to who ever does it.. its bomb....we call it..
"The Fountain of Youth"... !!!!

nah just lick it up no need for towels
Lvl 8
my girl does it now like 3ft pain in the ass on the sheets though, every other day
Lvl 12
nope...would be alot more laundry so I don't miss it
Lvl 21
nope and not fond of incontinence (spelling?) either!
Lvl 11
Yes - its hot!!!
Lvl 3
Happend once to me with this girl I was just messing around with. It was awesome and a real turn on, still get of on it now!
Lvl 8
little late to post this, but i had a girl do it to me in the weight room of the harvey hotel in dallas, freaked me the fuck out at first, but since i'd been with her for ahile it was kinda cool knowing i made her cum like that lol
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by dieged9

What about that white cream that comes out in the beginning of sex....My ex and some others used to make my dick look like it had whipped cream on it....Usually they got it when we first started having sex and it was doggystyle....Its all kinda hot I guess , lets you know that they like it!!!

I've experienced that a few times before, I though it was from the contraceptive film we used. After we stopped using the stuff, I never saw it again.
  • Goto: