Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

eod_podcast, discussion thread, better known as Kanzen, Ericlindros, and Honda_X rambling aimlessly

Starter: DEMO Posted: 12 years ago Views: 6.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
I recently found an opening in my schedule of doing basically nothing, and I would enjoy nothing more than firing this back up.

Is there any demand for it though? We went kinda off the rails with the fourth, assuming anyone actually listened to it. But it was honestly lots of fun, and I would enjoy doing it again.

I plan of force PMing this thread to Lindros and Kanzen and see what they say. I don't know about Lindros and Kanzen, but I truly miss shooting the shit with you bros.
i wanna do it......

lol jk im boring
Lvl 27
Boobs McGee as a guest host, I like the idea
Lvl 24
I liked em.
I couldn't fully download them, cause of bad internet. But I'd listen to the 25-75% of each one that I could download in Afghanistan.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO

Boobs McGee as a guest host, I like the idea

CATCHING ON!

*Highfive*
Lvl 27
Who's gotcha buddy..

*highfives*
Lvl 28
Yeah, hopefully Dros and Kanz are upsies....or maybe the time of their life where "being awesome" has passed.

Only time will tell.
Lvl 25
I dunno, maybe. But at the moment, I am swamped by work and have a couple of family and friend birthdays coming up.
Lvl 28
Well, hopefully at some point in the future we can get our schedules in order. I can't really give you the business too hard as it's usually me that is occupied with IRL horseshit.

Also, any of the friends or family birthdays chicks? I'm a pretty awesome male stripper and I come cheap. I only dance to two songs though, Ice Ice baby and Play That Funky Music White Boy.

I suppose I could also dance to Pretty Fly For A White Guy....but I make no promises.
Lvl 28
After our brainstorming session.

Better known as..Lindros pretending he was going to show up for two hours.

..and Bangles watching a movie. (it's gonna be a good podcast)

We're hoping to get a new episode, of the new show (four man format..((Fefe came)) out this week at some point.

This is less an announcement, and more a ..me reminding the rest of the quadfecta.
Lvl 24
@ fefe came

Lvl 28
...It would be out already, but Bangles is having dongle troubles.

It's broken or too small or something.
Lvl 28
Bangles has a working dongle.

Now it's just a matter of Kanzen telling us when it is, and Lindros actually showing up.
Lvl 59
I will show up. Probably close to the right time, even.
Lvl 28
Pretty bold.....Way to step up.

The Streets.
Lvl 28
The next Podcast will be likely released next Thursday.

Prepare for epic.
  • Goto: